• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Obama, Biden endorse Kamala Harris for US Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamala is a powerful democrat in US..Incidentally she is a half TB!

[h=1]Obama, Biden endorse Kamala Harris for US Senate[/h]

July 19, 2016 21:29

05kamala.jpg

US President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden today backed California's Indian- American Attorney General Kamala Harris to be the state's next Senator.

If elected in the November General elections, Harris would be the first Indian-American to ever be a member of the US Senate. Obama praised 51-year-old Harris as a "lifelong courtroom prosecutor" who has fought international gangs, oil companies and the big banks responsible for the mortgage crisis.

"Kamala Harris fights for us. That's why I'm so proud to endorse her for United States Senator. And if you send her to the Senate, she'll be a fearless fighter for the people of California '" all the people of California '" every single day," the President said in a statement released by the Harris campaign and the Democratic National Committee. Harris faces fellow Democrat Loretta Sanchez, a 10- term congresswoman in the November polls.

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...or-us-senate/2dfc219c771552dda7c2577490f9a7fe

Kamala is a powerful democrat in US..Incidentally she is a half TB!

Obama, Biden endorse Kamala Harris for US Senate

July 19, 2016 21:29

05kamala.jpg

US President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden today backed California's Indian- American Attorney General Kamala Harris to be the state's next Senator.

If elected in the November General elections, Harris would be the first Indian-American to ever be a member of the US Senate. Obama praised 51-year-old Harris as a "lifelong courtroom prosecutor" who has fought international gangs, oil companies and the big banks responsible for the mortgage crisis.

"Kamala Harris fights for us. That's why I'm so proud to endorse her for United States Senator. And if you send her to the Senate, she'll be a fearless fighter for the people of California '" all the people of California '" every single day," the President said in a statement released by the Harris campaign and the Democratic National Committee. Harris faces fellow Democrat Loretta Sanchez, a 10- term congresswoman in the November polls.

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...or-us-senate/2dfc219c771552dda7c2577490f9a7fe

Is she still half TB or full Abrahamic?

I do not see any vestiges of TB left in her..
hi
when you cross seven seas....just west....all names for JUST NAMESAKE....they follow abrahamic to survive in an aliean land...

ONLY NAME IS INDIAN/TB....nothing other than....especially in politics....

I just read , what is written about mrs Kamala Harris. A number of Indian Americans have been chosen by the President Mr. Obama in the last few years. Almost all of them have been rewarded in a sense for their exemplary skill , as spotted by the U.S Govt . All, perhaps South indian/ Tamil Brahmins, I think.

In the case of Mrs Kamala 50 plus is not a Tamil brahmin , & she is born to Indian mother & Black Father. Hence let us not consider her as anything special, even remotely bring her in line with those Tamil Brahmins who have come up on their Merit ,in keeping our tradition in the powerful democracy.

A.Srinivasan

Half black is considered full black in America. Otherwise Obama should be considered half Caucasian. Instead he is celebrated as the first black president.

Race / ethnicity is a slippery slope.

Half black is considered full black in America. Otherwise Obama should be considered half Caucasian. Instead he is celebrated as the first black president.

Race / ethnicity is a slippery slope.

Very True.
But we have every right to be proud of her Indian(?) heritage. Then again we were were happy to have Nikky elected Governor. The only exception is Bobby Jindal, he is a total disgrace.

I applaud Kamala Harris for her crackdown on fraudulent mortgage companies. Not sure how much ethnicity matters though.

After all Nikki Haley, Bobby Jindal and Harmeet Dhillon all belong to the party of racists and xenophobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back