• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Non-Indian Hindus

Status
Not open for further replies.
M M

Adi Sankara extempo poetry,was in context,to a teacher beating the crap out of a student ,about grammar in Samskritam,as i understand it.Adi Sankara was not teaching to anyone,on the contrary,he was on a Pada-Yatra.But i am willing to change my comprehension,if you say there is another plausible explanation, to it.

sb

SB
What I heard is one old man in his thinnai - was memorising the sanskrit grammar, seeing this the poem springforth from Acharyal. I'm not sure whether he is addressing the old man or not.

But many saint-poets just tell their hearts, here also the word used is Mathe - from "Mathi " meaning mind.

Regards

Oh M M, Okie Dokie !! Romba deepaponna nah muzhigiduwain,swimming kuda seriya waraddu ennakku,gulp...:)

sb

I have seen how people react to pilgrims from outside their group. Comments about Biharis in Bengal, Ayyapanmars in Kerala, Madrasis in U.P and so on. None of them complimentary. Other religions are no different. I have gone Mosque hunting with a Shia friend in a Sunni city. Christians trying to get a place in Churches out side their denominations. Indian Jews being treated badly in Synagogues in Israel.

We are humans. Humans are clannish and tend to look down on people outside their group. It is because they are not sure of them. They are not able to place them in a slot in their mind.

Shri Nacchinarkiniyan

Super Duper traveller neengal.Mossy hunting with Shia & Sunni.Plz we need you here.Kudu Kudu innu Iraq qukku odi poyidanthengo .illattta Afghanistannukku.Pakistan numblay,eppadrra kollam mnu utkarnthundu irrukka.

>>We are humans. Humans are clannish and tend to look down on people outside their group..It is because they are not sure of them. They are not able to place them in a slot in their mind.<<

You are also part of homo sapiens.And i am still worried about your moniker.Plz explain pannungalain.Mandai Vedichuddum pole irrukku ennakku.Daya Karo Bhagavan,Kripa Karo Bhagavan...

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back