• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

new tambram wedding ritual :) - addendum to pre nalangu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! DuppattA is used in this way!

I was wondering why many girls wear it, without covering where it should cover, just over the neck!! :confused:

BTW, many duppattAs are see-through varieties!! :D
hi RR madam,

when i visited rajasthan villages....married women are covered their head and partly face,,,but i can see EVERYTHING without

duppatta..

Source: Experience India Culture

This photo is captioned 'Women in Typical Rajasthani Clothes':

women-in-typical-rajasthani-clothes-233a.jpg

hi RR madam,

when i visited rajasthan villages....married women are covered their head and partly face,,,but i can see EVERYTHING without

duppatta..

You have X ray vision?? You can see everything??

hi
god is given eyes....some ppl are showing THINGS to see others.....some are seeing....some are watching....

Yeah..yeah.... Very True!!!

How can some one say - "I will show BUT you should not see"? When they show only to be seen, how can some one close his eyes and do injustice to nature??

LOL!!!

Yeah..yeah.... Very True!!!

How can some one say - "I will show BUT you should not see"? When they show only to be seen, how can some one close his eyes and do injustice to nature??

LOL!!!

You see..when someone shows something she actually has a target audience in her mind but sometimes she also feels pity for some others who are not in her target audience list and lets them get some free visual treat too as a Seva!

See heroine wears sexy clothes for hero but she also lets the sidey male dancers steal a glance..cos she is doing Seva for those poor souls!LOL

Last edited:
Dear Ravi, that is just the way it works, look all you want, but make sure you don't appear to be a creep ..... that is the limit.... , there is always a cold shower waiting for us at home. If she intends for you to look she would let you know, then you won't be making any posts here .....

hiv vgane,

i saw some silmishams in delhi parks...i think very famous parks...buddha jayanti parks have a lot of bushes ..near karol bagh area...

even lodhi garden good for silmishams.....i saw some parks in east delhi area too...
Someone has been checking out lot of parks, yes thankfully delhi has lot of open spaces, cant say the same about other cities.

Dear Ravi, that is just the way it works, look all you want, but make sure you don't appear to be a creep ..... that is the limit.... , there is always a cold shower waiting for us at home. If she intends for you to look she would let you know, then you won't be making any posts here .....

Very true Shri Nara.

But please don't rule out that people of different standards & mentality exist. How to react, where to react and with whom to react by seeing what is been showed (probably without any tiniest desires to be watched and without any basic knowledge about what influences it makes on the viewer?) differs in varying degree.

The statement of mine in response to that of TBS, that you have quoted was not for me, for him or any one else here BUT in general.

You see..when someone shows something she actually has a target audience in her mind but sometimes she also feels pity for some others who are not in her target audience list and lets them get some free visual treat too as a Seva!

See heroine wears sexy clothes for hero but she also lets the sidey male dancers steal a glance..cos she is doing Seva for those poor souls!LOL

Performers in Cinema for money and survival and the purpose of Cinema it self are altogether different from public living in a society.

----

In a real life, in society, a lady can always charm her man, satisfy him and be happy herself the way she wants in privacy, where no one else has the room.

If she openly shows herself in public where she and her target audience are surrounded by others, she would be no different from a heroine in movies of entertainment, for money, exposing herself in sexy cloths for hero, allowing others like that of side dances to stare at her from top to bottom, front, back, left & right.

By showing publicly, the lady is not doing seva to poor souls. In fact, she feels successful in achieving her desperate needs of being watched by so many and not just by her target audience and feel satisfied.

Men are doing Seva to such desperate souls!!

LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back