• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

#MyPrimeMinisterMyPride #NaMo

drsundaram

Managing a family of 4 or 5 in such a crisis state is challenging and difficult.

This man, at the age of 70, has a responsibility and is managing a population of 130 crores plus with 100% attention & accuracy.

Criticise him or do whatever, but currently India is a blessed nation to have Modi as the Prime Minister .

I am to morally suppor this man and will always pray for his peace and good health .

Because I know, our country is in safe hands

Managing a family of 4 or 5 in such a crisis state is challenging and difficult.

This man, at the age of 70, has a responsibility and is managing a population of 130 crores plus with 100% attention & accuracy.

Criticise him or do whatever, but currently India is a blessed nation to have Modi as the Prime Minister .

I am to morally suppor this man and will always pray for his peace and good health .

Because I know, our country is in safe hands

Well said Doctor

I admire the way this Government takes up the challenges like Article 370, An-Terror Law, Triple Talaq, Merger of Banks, etc etc

The Team of cabinet Ministers each one doing his role responsibly.

Of course, the Forum has some VERY VERY ACTIVE MODI BASHERS.

This thread going to make them very busy.

From Kashmir to coronavirus, how Modi’s silver bullet Jaishankar is keeping troubles away

Jaishankar understands that crises are the bedrock of opportunities. So before EU leaders held a teleconference on COVID-19, India activated hot lines across South Asia.

Last edited:
Well said Doctor

I admire the way this Government takes up the challenges.

The Team of cabinet Ministers each one doing his role responsibly.

Of course, the Forum has some VERY VERY ACTIVE MODI BASHERS.

This thread going to make them very busy.

From Kashmir to coronavirus, how Modi’s silver bullet Jaishankar is keeping troubles away

Jaishankar understands that crises are the bedrock of opportunities. So before EU leaders held a teleconference on COVID-19, India activated hot lines across South Asia.

there are bound to be always some different characters in every set up to find fault . Who can not find errors with a house bulit with max care ...It is possible and quite natural in a community to have dissidents. Even Godhood was not spared those days .

e
there are bound to be always some different characters in every set up to find fault . Who can not find errors with a house bulit with max care ...It is possible and quite natural in a community to have dissidents. Even Godhood was not spared those days .
I agree

I am also aware of the responsibility and role of the Opposition Party in criticizing the Ruling Government point out the lapses, shortcomings, misdeeds, maladministration, etc etc

But, what is expected is that at the time of emergency situation like this, the opposition needs to exhibit a sense of 'oneness' together to fight against the crisis and to overcome the same whatever it is,it may be pandemic or poverty.

On the contrary, here we are few who are tirelessly criticized and vehemently attacked Modi Ji and the policies of the Government, viz water conservation, Eliminating Single-use of Plastic, Health case Access, Housing for all, of course, the Big Deam ($5 Trillion Economy), etc

There was a thread in this very same Forum, I believe it was in 2017 under caption 'MODI's FOUR YEAR SCORE CARD', something like that.

This thread, went on to attract more exchange of opinion, thoughts and there were lot of brickbats, mudslinging, etc

At last, there was Election, and Modi Ji came out with unprecedented and rather unexpected majority, and the thread opener is not to be seen in this Forum thereafter.

But the Jalras (self-assumed judges) are very active now as usual and are trying to their best by passing expert judgement(?)

Anyway, I wish to appreciate good deeds.

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back