• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mind-Blowing Reply by an Indian Man to a White Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know who gave the thumbs up to this thread. must be the one who initiated it.

to me, i think, like any broad generalization, this too is error prone.

further, to me, it reveals an empty boast.

the guy who wrote this does not know much about both western and indian women - i think this is all wishful thinking, bound together by sheer ignorance and prejudice.

the roles here could be any two nationalities to their benefit - arabs could say the same thing about our women, for to them, our women are easy.

let us not throw stones blindly at cultures, for in doing so, we only reveal our ignorance. better to keep quiet, and get the benefit of the doubt, than opening our mouths, and confirming the same.

thank you.

child,

i am not sure what you are trying to do here.

first of all, you post a note written by someone else, insulting indian womanhood as well womenfolk in general.

if you think, you have not insulted indian women, read it again, as i am quite sure, you thought otherwise.

the person who wrote it, has no idea of western women or of indian women. this is what i meant by ignorance, and further more astonished that you would try to propagate it here.

in your reply you claim to quote buddha, .. i do not frankly understand it.

maybe you can write in simple english some words of your own that will be clearly state what your view is and what your posts' inner meaning might be.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back