• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Found this application in Facebook and glad to be part of this community :)

Hello all, I am a bit late in introduction, since I have already posted before an intro.

I noticed something - I posted in the Sec 377 thread and my reply is not shown. Is it deleted or moderated because the thread is not open to posts or that it is sensitive?

Aum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, I am a bit late in introduction, since I have already posted before an intro.

I noticed something - I posted in the Sec 377 thread and my reply is not shown. Is it deleted or moderated because the thread is not open to posts or that it is sensitive?

Aum

Welcome to the site. :)

To reduce the amount of spam, new member posts/replies that have hyperlinks are moderated. i believe your post has been approved and i am able to see it now.

My Intro

I heartily thank Mr.Praveen. I am an Iyer, retired officer, originally from Mayiladuthurai (Mayavaram) but settled in Hyderabad since 1965. I will be of help to carnatic music lovers of the world. I am very much interested in safe-guarding our heritage and send my warm Greetings to you all.

Shri.Vasanthan, welcome here.. I would lookforward to you in sharing thoughts in this forum.

Btw, we both share taste in music.. may be of different genre... After all, its just 7 notes...

Welcome Shri. Vasanthan :)
Glad you could join us.

Look forward to your participation in the forum.

My intro

Hello All,
I just joined the forum. Happy to find the diversity of views, typically brahminic. For, unity of opinion and abiding by one central command are signs of lack of thinking. Hope I will also contribute mine to the already rich variety.
vikrama

Vanakkam

OM shakthi !

Vanakkam. My name is NakaSundaram. I am living in New Delhi.

Just post for say hello. Very proud to be a part of Tamil branmins.com.

with regards
NakaSundaram.

Jai Sri Ram

I happen to trace this site through an interesting article by "RVenkatraman" on 'chnange of gothram after marriage'. Eversince, I was longing to get in touch with him, which is still to materialise. In the process of search, google brought me the name and the associatedd site. I opened this site and registered myself. Hope to get my wish fullfilled. May God bless me to have good association with the fourms that spreads the message of Sri Sri Kanchi Mahaperiyaval..

Hello everyone

Im happy to be associated with this site where tradition can be discussed with an open mind for the benefit of the community. My namaskarams and best wishes to all

Hi Everyone....

Hi All,

I just joined this forum today
Very happy to see various threads with lots of useful information about our culture, music, bhajan, various pooja, karmas and so on....looking forward to see & participate new threads....

Regards,

Srini

Hi from Naresh

Hi,

I am new to this Forum,

I am Naresh from Bangalore,

I am very fond of Hindu rituals and temples and rotines,

I would like to actively interact with Brahmins and be socially helpful

to others by way of helping them,

I am vadagalai iyengar, nythruva kashyapa kothram and native from

Madurandhagam.

regards