• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all.It is really heartening to see that many people are joining the group ,of late. We can do wonders if we unite and work.-Janaki vallabhan

Dear All
I joined the forum yesterday. I am looking forward to learn our history, rich culture and Hinduism.
I will also like to know the intiatives to enlist our community members and thier socio /economic status in Tamilnadu primarily and else where. This will help us represent our case against the misrepresentation that is made in Tamilnadu against our community to keep us away from educational and job opportunities.
Throguh this forum I wish to see organised support to the economically weaker sections of our community who suffer in silence especially in the villages of Tamilnadu.
With regards to all of you
Mani

Newly Joined Today!

Dear All,

I discovered this site today in a quest to find a great site that fits for bringing Brahmins to gether, especially after frustration visiting some sites for few days now, namely Tamilnadutalk.com and Karuthu.com. Brahmin bashing is almost allover the net now and it looks like its on the rise only day by day. Seeing this site I have great hopes seeing so many people have joined here and sharing very useful thoughts. I am sure as a joined community those evil elements can be handled fittingly.

Now little about me, I was born and brought up in a traditional family where in Sampradaya Bhajans is our Breath and now living in the UK! I have great interests in Music, Bhajans and o flate developed interests in trying to defend Brahmins wherever we are in the receiving end!

RadheKrishna!

Singanallur roots

Can any one tell me whether there is a Govindaraja Perumal temple in Old Singanallur? Or was there such a temple circa 1900, which was looked after by a resident Singanallur family as a personal family temple, not open to public?:wave: SRK ( just joined)

hi,
i am a new member..........just joined.......nice and proud to be herein my community...
basically from singanallur and now in US.

Regards
tbs
Noticed your post on the site. Are you related to the family of SN Venkateswara Iyer who had five or six brothers, the eldest being SN Ramaswamy Iyer? I understand they lived on "Rettai Thiruvu".

Noticed your post on the site. Are you related to the family of SN Venkateswara Iyer who had five or six brothers, the eldest being SN Ramaswamy Iyer? I understand they lived on "Rettai Thiruvu".
hi
my grand father's name SR Venkatesa iyer........my father's name
SV Ramakrishnan...both are expired...

regards
tbs

Newcomer

Dear all,
Just joined very recently in the forum.
Great one for our unification.
Hope to get more enlightenment.
Namaskars,
Krishnakumar

Buy cheap and best online medicine at realpharmacyrx.com

Realpharmacyrx.com is the professional, 24 hour Online prescription pharmacy. We provide a convenient, Globally accessible and affordable quality prescription medication for various ailments.:bathbaby:
For More Information please visit : http://www.realpharmacyrx.com/:plane:

Introductions

I am new member joined today, 18th march 2009. I have just taken off from corporate life after working over 35 years. I live in bangalore and have 2 daughters, first daughter is engaged and marriage fixed in August and the second daughter is working in an IT company in Bangalore. I am looking forward to getting an effective interaction with you all.
Thanks
Sankaran

Sankaran

Welcome!Thumba Channagidhay nim Parichaya!(Glad to have you introduced to us,)

sb :)

HEllo alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:violin:This is my first post and I am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, I would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Thanks and nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back