• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karnataka Govt Transport Minister(I think) Mr Pratab Reddy is his brother.Even if you want any sort of help in State Govt without halming others and BJP govt ,only if your cause is Genuine you always use my name to T.Vijaya Kumar Reddy.
He is a VVIP in Bangalore.So meet him with prior appointment.

Hai

Hai every body

i am the new member and i would like to different opinions from you about what would happen to a human being after death

love

uma:cool:

To UMA SIVA: Welcome to TB'S. First understand our Births Purpose. The Human birth is a Gift.And only the Human is having 6th sense(practical wisdom). So once a birth is there there is death.After death The Soul will stand in front of the Kalan(Yamans court). There the Soul will get a rebirth to any one of the Eighty Four Lacs of spices, or if only good Karmas it will merge with the Source. For that our Scriptures tell us to understand first your self and understand GOD. Meditation is the Key for open your Third EYE and the Technic of Meditation you must get a good GURU.If your a Marked Soul you will get a GURU and he will lead you in a write diretion. I wish to say that You must practiceMeditation and learn DIE to Live. With regards S.R.K.

introduction

hi everyone
i am the new member of the tamilbrahmin group.i am an iyer and iolike to chant slokas and mantras and sing bhajans too.i attend chinmaya geeta(and bhajan) classes.chanting hanuman chalisa daily is very good.that way praying to any god will do you good.you should have full faith.that is all.n our hindu religion we have lot of gods and godesses

welcome to the site :)
glad you could join us and look forward to your participation and thoughts!

self introduction

I am from Coimbatore. Though a member for the last few months and log in regularly, because of preoccupation with other works, I was unable to write in this forum. I am a retired central govt servant. Very much interested in drugless therapy. I am trained in pranic healing ( a drugless and touchless therapy} upto some advanced levels. My family members (wife, son, daughter and daugter_in_law ) are all trained in pranic healing. We offer free healing to the needy. Any body, irrespective of their religion, can contact me for free pranic healing for any of their ailments (physical or psychological)

pranic healing

pl visit www.pranichealing.org where you can find details. Pranic healing has got various procedures for all types of ailments. It can be done in person or in distance healing mode, which means a person living in another place can be treated. Let me know the kind of problem you have, I will reply.

I am trained in pranic healing ( a drugless and touchless therapy} upto some advanced levels.>>> We offer free healing to the needy. Any body, irrespective of their religion, can contact me for free pranic healing for any of their ailments (physical or psychological)

Shri. Sughavanam,Is it possible to offer a free healing to dignitary, without he making any formal request to you?

I mean, say suppose, Prime minster has fallen sick, and can he be cured through pranic healing, without his personal involvement with the healer? Is that something similar to 'Prayer'?

Btw, now that you are retired from Govt. service, I think, now you will have plenty of free time to participate in this forum.. Was bit surprised, that, inspite of joining in the year 2007,you have only made 6 posts!!

self introduction

I am Srinivasan V S and a retired government officer and doing consultation and providing services to Financial Institutions. My mother is ardent believer in Sanathan Dharma and she is 85, she is a mobile encyclopadia esp. on follwing of Dharma sastra andour familymembers are also practicing the same. Yes It gives good results, The purpose is share with you and unite.Have a nice day.

V S Srinivasan

Hi

Hi,

Saw the advert in TOI and came here.

Nice site, hope to be here regularly.

Mr.V.S.Srinivasan Sir,
Are you the very same V.S.Srinivasan worked as Loco Foreman in Tirunelveli and then from there went on Promotion as AME. in Southern Railway.
If so can you please recognise me?
I am T.S.Sankara Narayanan worked under your Control.
Any way Namaskaram sir and Hearty welcome to this ,"House of Lords".
Just as Annadurai said,"There will always be a Tirunelveli man wherever you go.I came first.
with sincere regards,
T.S.Sankara Narayanan.

Dear Sri Shankar,

Thank you for your introduction and I am also from Palakkad town, Nurani Village. I am 69 yrs. and presently settled in Coimbatore.

with good wishes

NRV

Welcome to the forum. Since I worked and lived in bombay in sixties (goregaon) and ninetees (Dadar Cen), I have seen the condition of tamil brahmins in those days. I would like to know the present general condition of tamil brahmins - living condition, following the traditional life etc. Pl give you views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back