• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Marriage Delays

Status
Not open for further replies.
shankar,

your post #19 & #24 appears to me to say completely opposite things.

#19, to me, presents traditional and religious reasons, as to why boys must marry within the community. you have implied, as i understand it, that boys will be committing adharma, if they do otherwise.

i respect that, even though i disagree with it. it is not for me or my children.

in post #24, to me, is more in line with my line of thinking overall. that we should move with the times, and find harmony with it.

however, your last statement stumped me. ie that a man can live without a woman, but a woman cannot. where did you get that idea?

sir, both men and women are social creatures, and i think, the desire to mate, is perhaps the strongest emotional and physical desire that we ever will experience.

i would say, that NATURE THEORY would be more along the lines to find partners, than otherwise. for both genders.

thank you.

Brahmacharyam can be adopted by both boys & girls and there is no need for gender bias. Since there is shortage of brahmin girls in the market at present, I feel (it is only a suggestion) that boys take to brahmacharyam. However this cycle will change and there will be surplus girls in the matrimony sites later.

My rough statistics shows there are four boys chasing one eligible girl. How to overcome this problem. If you visit the website `brahminsmatrimony.com', the same case appears not only for tamil brahmins but for other state brahmins also. I request senior members to suggest methods to overcome the shortage.

Can a non-brahmin girl be adopted by a brahmin couple? Is the caste of the girl changes after adoption? Can a brahmin boy marry this girl after the above? These are the questions rising in my mind and request scholarly people from our community to provide answers to the above question.

I am not suggesting the above method but would like to know the answers.

Last edited:
venkat,

great idea ie adopting girls from other groups and initiating them to our traditions, and in the process, improving the chances of our boys to find mates. i am all for it, and have been suggesting this as a solution to the existing crisis.

it would be good if some of the mutt heads come out and support this concept, as i think, there are many of our own, who pay obeisance to whatever is uttered from the mutts.

re brahmacharyam as an option - sir, since time immemorial, the need to mate, copulate and procreate, have been among the strongest of all human needs.

barring a select few, most of us, fall into the category, of desiring a grihastha stage of our life. how can we honestly advocate abstinence as a normal or healthy alternative to the carnal pleasures?

such trains of thought, i think, will only drive our youths to seek such pleasures at outlets, that we would rather shun. to put it mildly, not good habits would ensue.

so, let us go back, to your original thoughts re reaching out for girls from other communities. i am quite sure there will be takers on both sides.

good stuff.

thank you.

Dear umadubai Ji,

Please do not post a 'chain link' referring to some other post, without adding any comments! People read all the threads, and so this is not necessary. Thanks.

Regards,
KRS

There is a post by gladguy:yo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi., to all...

Im' new to this community... But still I think I can also raise voice to some extent...

I'm 29 yrs., old young(!) guy... My parents looking aliance for me for the last 2 years... Still I couldn't find anything...

Now slowly I can find the reason..

One is, from Bride side, their parents & gal are expecting very high.. That the boy should earn minimum Rs.30,000 p.m. Even a gal from a village thinks like that whose qualification is B.com., or B.A, discontinued...

Then I will ask those people one thing., then what about the case of boys whose salary is less than 30,000 or 25,000/-...

My personal experience, My father found one alliance thru., paper and he called the gal parents.. My father spoked with her(gals') mother and REQUESTED her to send her daughters' horoscope.. Immediately gals' mother asked, what is your sons' qualification, what is his salary? My dad said, My son is MBA-Finance & he is drawing Rs.20,000/- p.m, She replied, how come Rs.20,000/- will be sufficient enough to run the family... ??? And my dad replied, We have own house in Chennai also, where he is working.. Gals' mother said, Ok I will see and let u know.., and then disconnected the line...

These people are searching for American & Australian grooms... I'm not telling that is wrong... Give importance for Indians also...

Swami Vivekananda Says: We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves. If what we are now has been the result of our own past actions, it certainly follows that whatever we wish to be in future can be produced by our present actions; so we have to know how to act.”

Lets hope for the best things to take place in everyones; life...

Regards

Under the Grace of Guru
A Beggar...

What Mr.ramanaarunachala quoted is correct.

This topic I discussed with few senior Brahmans. the reply they gave is different.

One gentle man said, He made a call to the bride's house and asked for the visit to their home for preliminary discussions.
The girls mother asked about the salary and other details, said her daughter is with IT company and need to work night shifts and she will attend week end parties which the groom should not object.

Other girl's mother asked how many cars the groom has.

The size of the family members, the flat or a Villa with ground, how many rooms the flat has., whether the room will be spacious enough for a couple, does they have a cook and maid servant and so on.

Every one in this age prefers to have a life without any work.

I thought myself, and happy that the Girl's side didn't demanded a surrogate mother, where the delivery can be taken by another girl, who will give birth to an infant, hand over the same and with out pain and sufferings she can get a child.

The present day parents are seeing lots and lots Serials in TV and compare the same with their family.

The loss is to the mankind!

As a senior citizen and with what I have observed in our community now parents are finding it very difficult to get suitable bride .The main reason I think is that our girls are geting more and more educated and hence getting cosmpolitanised and they have their own strong views.If their parents compell them to a marraige with a boy they have approved the marraige ends in a divorce.So the reason for delayed marraiges is the change in outllook,

If we go in deep, My close friend's daughter who is an IT preferred a NB her superior staff, as his salary is 3 fold of her salary, the reason he takes home a hefty sum.

Todays world thinks if we have money we can buy anything and if we sponsor few temple festivals, where they give respect, we are proud. But when custem and tradition comes we wish our children marry a rich man and quotes if any nessasary Parighams to be taken on unmatched Horoscope, we will perform so the couple unites.
The both bride and groom seeing false prestige and wanted only money power and facilities prefers to have boys and girls from rich side. They fail to analyst the facts about horoscopes and seldom rejects and say let us spend more money in yagams and Yagnams so that the BPeeda Parigarams is carried out.

But even if they decide themselves they forget that above all .the devine power is there to control them. If everything happens as we dream or think there is no necessity for rituals and traditions

Marriage Delay

Child marriages were prevalent in the eariler days where marriages were conducted at the age around 10 years. Gradually over a period, marriages got delayed and now girls mostly come in the marriage websites only at the age of 23 or 24. At this age they complete basic graduation plus few years of experience or post graduation. They become highly self centered and are merely looking for a partner for society sake. They don't want to give up their jobs after marriage and don't bother about giving birth to a child also. Some ladies even after delivering a child, don't want to give up the job and plight of child will also go for a six.

All of us support women liberation and development but that should not be at the cost of our future generation. Present day girls are more Career oriented than family oriented. This is a dangerous trend and unless it is arrested immediately, it is going to create more social problems in the future

Child marriages were prevalent in the eariler days where marriages were conducted at the age around 10 years. Gradually over a period, marriages got delayed and now girls mostly come in the marriage websites only at the age of 23 or 24. At this age they complete basic graduation plus few years of experience or post graduation. They become highly self centered and are merely looking for a partner for society sake. They don't want to give up their jobs after marriage and don't bother about giving birth to a child also. Some ladies even after delivering a child, don't want to give up the job and plight of child will also go for a six.

All of us support women liberation and development but that should not be at the cost of our future generation. Present day girls are more Career oriented than family oriented. This is a dangerous trend and unless it is arrested immediately, it is going to create more social problems in the future

Venkat,

Imagine that you are a parent of a TB girl of the profile that you have sketched above. what would you do differently?

is it the fault of present day girls, as you said? have you considered that it might also be the fault of the boys?

i think, the boys and their parents, are living under the old paradigm, that 'we as the parents of boys are willing to consider the candidature of your girl, among others, to become our son's partner. what are your offers?'

sir, those days are gone. many boys' parents realize this. but how do they respond? they just come into forums like this and wail that the world has gone to dogs.

do they want to change their minds? why not offer to conduct the entire wedding expense? why not permit the girl to remit part of her salary to her parents' support? after these days, in many households, there are only 1 or only 2 children, and both may be girls.

i think a bigger fault by the boys' parents, is to wait till these guys reach their late 20s or early 30s, and doing some lukewarm looking around.

i think, the boys who let their parents do this, are chopLangis, who should take the matter into their own hands, figure out what they are looking for and go after it.

venkat, i do not think the clock will change back to the period when girls are docile and the guys call in the shots. the smart thing is to move in with the times, acknowledge the changing mores, and figure out how to swim in these new waters.

so, i go back to my earlier query to you: imagine yourself to be a girl's father, and what would you do to change the society to 'arrest the dangerous trend immediately in order to preserve the future generation'.

based on your answer, we can ask the public, how your suggestions will be heeded by today's TB community.

thank you.

Here are the words what a Srivaishanavite mentioned yesterday when I went his house to inquire about his grand son's health.

When I got married in 1970, My mother trained my wife in all sections. When my wife asked permission to go for work, I said please listen, You just learn our tradition and bringing up children is also is like a creche or Balar Bhavan, let us educate the children and look after them well. She learn nice cooking, the child psychology, how to behave with male and female children and taught clean habits to my sons, assisted my father in all his works, my mother in cooking and how to cook for a Devasam, marriage ceremonies, Valakappu, Seemandham, etc., and where ever she go even old ladies too consult her about the traditions and its meanings.

The services were offered voluntarily at free of cost and we didn't en cashed the suggestions offered. She is to apply Marudhani, on the palms of brides and grooms and offered suggestions in marriage halls what is the next programme and even Vadyar will say ask that mamy, she will tell you!

All without any charges

But to days world everything is for money, a sumagali prarthana consultant when offer a suggestion they charge fees.

A mehanthy writer charges Rs 50 per hand!

For putting Kolam, they charge Rs1000 per marriage.

For cooking we pay Rs 5000 per month, that too for 4 hrs a day! for other occassions we pay from Rs600 to Rs 2000 for 4 hrs.

Our ladies also prefer to work out side work for 10 Hrs a day, all the six days in a week, and earn Rs 10,000 PM.
To look after the child she will pay Rs 1000 per month
For servant maid Rs 1000
For snacks to children in her absence Rs 1000
For tuition Rs 1000 per child
For festival cooking and others extra.
Apart from this when she moves out of home at 7.30 AM, the children has to take bath, break fast etc., and move, when they return at 3.00 PM no one will be there at home to greet the children and enquire about the happenings in the school, who misbhaved with the girl child etc., the child will see TV or sit on comp and go for a chat, which may spoil her career, she, the child needs some words with affection which no one will give., so the children will grow as they wish, and depending on the environment and friends their character is created.

When my son was ill he was all alone without a nurse and he was to take his water with lots of strains as my DiL has no leave on her credit.

When my grand son was admitted in hospital she entrusted the work to a ayah and left for office saying that stock taking is going on and No leave!

The child suffered a lot!

Yes, we need money on the health of our future generation, and what we need is money! and woman's liberation, we don't bother about our future generation, let us admit our children in Hostel, our parents at old age homes, and let us celebrate woman's liberation!

When she also becomes old she will realize her but it will be too late for an apology!

For the kind attention of Mr.Kunjuppu,

My eldest son is an eligible bachelor now and he has clearly told me that he is not very particular about an employed girl. At the same time, he prefers a girl at least with a basic degree. If boys are confident of earning enough money, they need not bother about sending their wives to job. Ladies can concentrate on the family.

My daughter is doing B Tech third year in National Institute of Technology and is a government of India scholarship holder. I want her to pursue her studies to the maximum possible extent but at the same time, I am very clear in my mind that salary or job need not be the objective. If she completes Ph.D, let her take up teaching job which will give her enough time to look after family also. I earnestly feel that teaching job (whether school or college) will give our girls enough freedom to both earn as well as look after the family. I have personally seen children of lady teachers brought up very well both academically as well as culturally.

I would suggest audit profession as another option for our girls. Accountants are in short supply throughout the world. Girls can be self employed and operate from home itself. Except few months in a year (where tax/corporate law filing period), they will be comparitively free and devote enough time for family and children.

There are enough opportunities for our girls not only to get educated but also gainfully employed. Most of the people take up easy route to just pass a basic degree and get a job with fat salary in IT/BPO/Call Center where they have to work at odd hours. This will not only affect their personal health but also spoil the family environment.

I strongly support girl`s education. My eldest sister was the first girl in our village to pass out SSLC in 1960. My grand mother use to scold my father for sending her to school instead of getting her married (Idhu ennamo perisa padichu, sambadhichu kizhikka poradhu). However my father supported my sister and I am also following the tradition. My humble suggestion is education should not go to the head of our girls. Our girls should get fully educated but they should give more attention to the family & children instead of their careers. They can earn money in such a way not affecting the family and children

Last edited:
There are enough opportunities for our girls not only to get educated but also gainfully employed. Most of the people take up easy route to just pass a basic degree and get a job with fat salary in IT/BPO/Call Center where they have to work at odd hours. This will not only affect their personal health but also spoil the family environment.
What Mr.Ramani said is excellent!

In B.Po.s they quote the salry that include your daily tea and snacks they provide. They will calculate from PF+ Leave salary+ Graduty + charges for dropping the employee at door steps and quote a fat amount. In reality the amount take home pay may be 60 to 70 % only as others are benefits.

...Moderator... is there any remedial measures for the parents who are in search of alliance to rectify and fix the alliance with best possible way.
( I mean apart from astro predictions)

swami,

i will leave this to the other moderator, KRS, for any comments.

this moderator does not know the answer to your question.

thank you.

rama, venkat,

thank you so much for your detailed reply.

very convincing arguements. not only i appreciate that, but also wish you venkat, that your wishes towards your children's spousability becomes true.

my mother passed her tenth in the old malabar. to her dying day, one of her biggest regrets was not being permitted to work by my dad. he considered it a blemish on his earning power and dignity, and like all women of those days, she complied.

in our street, only two women worked, and both were school teachers. their kids grew to normal adults.

in the 1960s started my girl cousins going to the work force - most out of need, a few out of ambition. in both cases, the children have grown to be healthy adults.

ofcourse, instances of tension due to both parents working, would have been there. but then, even in households where mothers stay at home, there are tensions.

rama, venkat, one thing you have discounted, is financial needs. i may be wrong, but in today's urban centres, the cost of living is so high, that many families need two incomes. the issue of stay at home is not even an option, i think.

further, where i find a flaw in your arguements, is that it is all male centred. why should not the male stay at home, if the female earns more?

we men, when challenged, or out of interest, are great cooks, housekeepers. husbanding need not be a function of the bed; it can also be a function to build a home.

rama, i don't know how much the activities that your mother and wife participated, are relevant today. the times, they are changing, and unless we move to adapt, we feel alienated.

while i suspect, and empathize, the possible feeling of society going to 'kutti chavaru' from both of you, i tend to view this, a little more dispassionately. things sort themselves out, and mostly for the better.

finally, my own household is two income. my wife wanted to work and i had no problem with that. but i help. i do 51% of all the work at home, to make it a success. all our children are well balanced.

it takes two to tango. i think, our TB husbands, can do a lot more in household help, and relieve the women of many tiresome chores, so that there is time left to spend with the children. if one says that they do help, i will say, let them help more.

household is an organization, and like any business, must be managed well. gone are the days when the women ran the show. today they have too many stuff on their hands. the mama cannot sit in his sofa, read the paper, and expect coffee to land in his hands automatically.

sirs, where there is a will, there is a way.

thank you again, and hope i have given a viable alternative.

An amazing point which came out here , with a check-mate..

Some one said, whatever the girls earns as salary is inturn equally getting drained as maid/tution master/water bearer/creche fee etc...He means ,that, an earning girl is same as a house hold wife,cos the balance sheet of HOME INC.'s P/L account remains the same.. so its better, the girl stay at home and take care of the house..sounds good logically though..but,.

interestingly, a nice counter argument is placed by Shri.Kunjuppu.. What if the girl earns more? will her hubby accepts reversal of role, at home?

Last edited:
Peace at home is the most important thing and money eventhough is a must comes second only. Both parents should not bother about themselves only but should also look after children (I have not touched elders for obvious reason). It is not just academics alone but parents should create environment where they are taught to live with both self discipline and over all development.

I have seen in families where both the parents go after money to keep a life style which they themselves selected.

In my younger days at my village, when a pumpkin was broken, it was distributed immediately to the near and dear since no refrigerator was available those days. All these community life is a thing of past. During my younger days, if I do some wrong thing, it will reach my father before I reach home (No need for a cell phone or internet). At best we can listen to some film music songs in Radio. No cinema theatre at village level. To day the idiot box at home brings all the unwanted things and even a child is affected by it. I am sure psychyatrists will support my view that TV watching affects children most. It is not like old days grand mother use to tell very good moral stories. Today's grand mothers are tied to TV more than others and have no time to talk to grandchildren.

Under these circumstances, only mother can play a vital role in bringing the children and personally I feel men folk don't have that much patience. However I am not against reversel of roles if required.

Focussing only on carrier, delaying marriages and delaying birth of children will all create more problems in the family. The age difference between parents and children is growing continuously which is not good. When the children grow, there will not be compatibility with parents.

Finally peace will not prevail at home. Our ultimate goal is `Om Shanthi, Om Shanthi, Om Shanthi'. Without peace, life is waste

Pls Ignore this post of mine: Its already been answered.. (EDIT)

Shri.Venkatramani,

You havent addressed my query, about reversal of role between hubby n wife, incase, the wife earns much much more..

how do we handle this situation?

Last edited:
......Without peace, life is waste

venkat,

very true. i would go all the way with this, without any reservation.

pardon any digression from the main topic here, but i myself pray several times a day for just peace of mind and a couple of other things. these are nothing to do with wealth.

i believe wealth is a tool to achieve peace. wealth has to be defined within set goals, or otherwise it becomes our obsession, and ultimately consumes yes.

while poverty sucks, and absolute poverty sucks absolutely, i feel that part of any life education is the pursuit and management of wealth, within the boundaries of contentment.

contentment, i think, is the key to peace.

contentment, is also a very isolationist creature. to give you an example, when everyone in the peer group is chasing after an i.t. career and marking their progress, not only on their own achievement, but how better they are doing compared to others... how will a youngster convince the parents of a desire to study economics or nursing?

i am told that the u.s.a has lost its lead in science, because the most talented youth are all bound for wall street with dreams of being a millionaire by the time they are 25.

not too far back, i read an interview by the chairman of BARC that there are no more committed science graduates to backfill the groups that are on the verge of retirement, as everyone is flocking to i.t.

i see a whole crop of money rich generation. with a somewhat empty space inside them. i call it an absence of a sense of fulfilment.

i know a few of them. one thing common within this group, atleast the ones that i know, is that they are honest enough to realize their compromises. almost all of them have a goal set in terms of money driven lifestyle. having achieved this, they intend to seek out their vocations.

knowing the lure of the mammon, i am cynical about these resolutions, but then time alone will tell.

many a times, to heed one's inner call, one has to navigate against the storm, and i, like the majority, have chosen the path of least resistance.

those that have resisted this easy path, perhaps found contentment, and through this, found the ever elusive SHANTHI.

thank you.

venkat,

very true. i would go all the way with this, without any reservation.

pardon any digression from the main topic here, but i myself pray several times a day for just peace of mind and a couple of other things. these are nothing to do with wealth.

i believe wealth is a tool to achieve peace. wealth has to be defined within set goals, or otherwise it becomes our obsession, and ultimately consumes yes.

while poverty sucks, and absolute poverty sucks absolutely, i feel that part of any life education is the pursuit and management of wealth, within the boundaries of contentment.

contentment, i think, is the key to peace.

contentment, is also a very isolationist creature. to give you an example, when everyone in the peer group is chasing after an i.t. career and marking their progress, not only on their own achievement, but how better they are doing compared to others... how will a youngster convince the parents of a desire to study economics or nursing?

i am told that the u.s.a has lost its lead in science, because the most talented youth are all bound for wall street with dreams of being a millionaire by the time they are 25.

not too far back, i read an interview by the chairman of BARC that there are no more committed science graduates to backfill the groups that are on the verge of retirement, as everyone is flocking to i.t.

i see a whole crop of money rich generation. with a somewhat empty space inside them. i call it an absence of a sense of fulfilment.

i know a few of them. one thing common within this group, atleast the ones that i know, is that they are honest enough to realize their compromises. almost all of them have a goal set in terms of money driven lifestyle. having achieved this, they intend to seek out their vocations.

knowing the lure of the mammon, i am cynical about these resolutions, but then time alone will tell.

many a times, to heed one's inner call, one has to navigate against the storm, and i, like the majority, have chosen the path of least resistance.

those that have resisted this easy path, perhaps found contentment, and through this, found the ever elusive SHANTHI.

thank you.
hi kunjuppu,
i agree with u...now in USA medical education is endless study...
not much interested in maths/ science...everybody youngsters
are intersted in MBA programms....easy wall street money..
there are 2 things in life ...sukh and shanthi..means comfort
and peace in life.....investment bankers/finanancial institutions
attract more young generation for easy money/bonuses..
may be more comforts in life...but there is no shanthi...its
real problem...

regards

Dear Sri TBS Ji,

I do not agree. The young generation in the USA, for the most part are not driven by money. They are driven by personal accomplishments.

To say that working in Wall Street is 'easy money' is farthest from the truth. These people work like dogs and earn every penny, generally.

I find this notion that somehow if one makes money that person has no 'shathi' and vice versa to be not true in real life.

I have seen poor who are happy and the poor who are wretched. Same with the rich.

The secret, I find is how a person looks at the money. Is it an end by itself or is it a tool, as Sri Kunjuppu Ji stated.

Regards,
KRS

hi kunjuppu,
i agree with u...now in USA medical education is endless study...
not much interested in maths/ science...everybody youngsters
are intersted in MBA programms....easy wall street money..
there are 2 things in life ...sukh and shanthi..means comfort
and peace in life.....investment bankers/finanancial institutions
attract more young generation for easy money/bonuses..
may be more comforts in life...but there is no shanthi...its
real problem...

regards

ஒரு ஐயம்

As far as Horoscope is concerned, i use to analyse and tell the probable period of marriage, the girls details as regards to height, weight, identification, direction, no.of people in the house, qualification of the girl, the Raasi, natchatram and Lagna of the girl, whom the boy is to be married....
This is has to be analysed from the Horoscope (D-1 and D-9 charts), and it is easy to analyse all the above details, if the horoscope details are correct...

சுவாமிநாத சர்மா அவர்களே,
ஜாதகத்தைக் கொண்டு வரப் போகும் பெண்ணின் உயரம், எடை, ராசி, நட்சத்திரம், லக்னம் வரை எல்லாவற்றையும் கண்டுபிடித்து விட முடியும் என்று சொல்லிவிட்டுக் கடைசியில் ஜாதக விவரங்கள் சரியாக இருந்தால் என்று ஒரு தொங்கலையும் ஏற்படுத்திவிட்டீர்களே! நீங்கள் சொன்னது பலிக்கவில்லை என்றால் ஜாதகம் சரியாகக் கணிக்கப்படவில்லை என்று கூறித் தப்பித்துக் கொள்ளவா? ஒரு ஜாதகம் சரியாகக் கணிக்கப்பட்டிருக்கிறதா இல்லையா என்பதை எப்படி அறிவது என்பதையும் சொல்ல வேண்டுகிறேன்.
அன்பேசிவம்

Youngsters nowadays prefer to take easy route. People who take up pure science are very much less. Unfortunately calibre of science teachers in India has also come down drastically.

Even people who spent lot of time and energy for getting into IIT,NIT or BITS are switching over MBA. Very few engineers continue in the same subject at post graduation level.

MBA has become the most attractive proposition of most our youngsters. Money as well as leadership positions at young age are motivating factors for our youngsters.

மச்சம்

சர்மா அவர்களே,
உங்கள் நீண்ட கடிதத்தில் எனக்குக் கிடைத்த பதில் ஒரு வரி தான். அதாவது உடலின் மச்ச இருப்பிடத்தைக் கொண்டு ஒருவனது ஜாதகத்தைச் சரிபார்க்க முடியும் என்கிறீர்கள். நீங்கள் பார்க்கும் ஒவ்வொரு ஜாதகருக்கும் மச்சம் பார்த்து ஜாதகத்தைச் சரி செய்த பின் தான் பலன் சொல்கிறீர்களா, அல்லது அவர்கள் கொடுக்கும் ஜாதகத்தை சரியானது என ஏற்றுக் கொண்டு பலன் சொல்லிவிட்டு, பிறகு பலிக்காமற் போனால் மச்சத்தை வைத்துச் சரி செய்து வேறு பலன் சொல்கிறீர்களா? நடைமுறையில் எந்த சோதிடரும் அப்படி மச்சம் பார்ப்பதாகத் தெரியவில்லை. நீங்கள் ஆராய்ச்சியாளராக இருப்பதால் ஒரு மேம்பட்ட வழியைக் கையாளுகிறீர்கள் எனத் தெரிகிறது.
நிற்க, எனக்கு ரிஷப லக்னம் ரிஷப ராசி. இந்திய திட்ட நேரப்படி திருக்கணித முறைப்படி கணிக்கப்பட்டது. வாட்சுக்கு வாட்ச் நேரம் வித்தியாசம் இருக்கக் கூடும் என்பதால் பதினைந்து நிமிடம் முன்பின்னாக வைத்துப் பார்த்தாலும் அதே லக்னம் அதே ராசி தான் வருகிறது. எனக்கு எந்த இடத்தில் மச்சம் இருக்க வேண்டும் என்று சொல்ல முடியுமா?
அன்பேசிவம்

one of my friend, is trying for his son's marriage for the last four years . He is good looking, well built up 5 ft 10in well educated and well employed aged 31 years. Most of the girls' parents reject his horoscope once they see his star as 'moolam'. He has no demands for his son as he is well off. Whom should we blame for this state of affair?

Dear Mr.g.s.sharma, will you be kind enough to go thro' my previous posting and let me know what is to be done for the boy of my friend to get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back