• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Manifestation of God in today's world

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

agopal

Just my observations.

Everytime I open my wallet I see the name of God. You may ask How. I see my credit card that says "Visa" which is an anagram of Siva. How about "Avis" a car rental agency in US - Yet another anagram.
Nama sangeerthanam is the only way to mukthi in Kali Yuga. Does it mean more? Does Brahman play with words in order to illustrate a point that it exists in Words AS Words that germinated in some mind. What about this? Sama veda states that Ideas/Words originate in deva loka and transmitted down as thoughts . "Names" are put into your mind by higher level beings... who could be for all you know conscious elementary particles ( may be energy carrying conscious photons) that...What about this? Planets are not just physical entities but are Living beings whose consciousness resides inside our brain but their physical bodies as planets exists outside. They *do* act as controllers of our thoughts and "run" us all.
What about this we *ARE* really numbers which exist. What about Bindu for a decimal point. Rational numbers for rational beings :) What number are you? What about the numbers that appear in Rudram Chamakam . Ek as cha may( Let me be one) and so on.
Then who is Zero? ( the void )
Question is How do you want to realize God ? He exists as everything & Nothing( 1 & 0)
Is Neti Neti of the upanisads the negation operator !<anything> = 0 proving that the "nothing" is really Brahman....

There is more that I would like to share. May be some other day....

Just my observations.

Everytime I open my wallet I see the name of God. You may ask How. I see my credit card that says "Visa" which is an anagram of Siva. How about "Avis" a car rental agency in US - Yet another anagram.
Nama sangeerthanam is the only way to mukthi in Kali Yuga. Does it mean more? Does Brahman play with words in order to illustrate a point that it exists in Words AS Words that germinated in some mind. What about this? Sama veda states that Ideas/Words originate in deva loka and transmitted down as thoughts . "Names" are put into your mind by higher level beings... who could be for all you know conscious elementary particles ( may be energy carrying conscious photons) that...What about this? Planets are not just physical entities but are Living beings whose consciousness resides inside our brain but their physical bodies as planets exists outside. They *do* act as controllers of our thoughts and "run" us all.
What about this we *ARE* really numbers which exist. What about Bindu for a decimal point. Rational numbers for rational beings :) What number are you? What about the numbers that appear in Rudram Chamakam . Ek as cha may( Let me be one) and so on.
Question is How do you want to realize God ? He exists as everything & Nothing( 1 & 0)
Is Neti Neti of the upanisads the negation operator !<anything> = 0 proving that the "nothing" is really Brahman....

Good observation, never thought of these things in that way. When I saw the title I was going to write a rejoinder, then read the entire post and was chuckling at the brilliance of the article. Thanks

Just my observations.

Shri agopal,

agopal might be what that Brahman plays and tells "pagal,O" (पागल् ऒ), can it be?

Similarly "names" may be 'manes'; neti neti may be 'tine, tine'

Those apart, ekā ca me of rudraprasnam does not mean "let me be the numeral 'one' ". It means "let me have (the numeral?) one (feminine- ஒருத்தி)". The very sacred system of numbering humans, according to your hypothesis, found in the camakaprasna has only the following numbers:
1,3,4,5,7,8,9,11,12,13,15,16,17,19,20,21,23,24,25,27,28,29,31,32,33,36,40,44,48.

It does not recognize digits 2,6,10,14,18,22,26,30,34,35,37 to39, 41 to43, 45 to 47 (all incl.) And, just like car numbers after every 48 we will have to use some prefixes and/or suffixes by way of letters. Thus it will not be a numbers system.
A wonderful system; ருத்திரன் பார்த்தால் தலைமுடியை பிச்சுப்பர் :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back