• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Maanam Ketta Tamil Cinema!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am

I think I am using my energy positively

Dear Sri / Ms Vanam9394

I am happy to see a lot of concern in you for the welfare of the community. But, I saw your last tow posts as under:

My observations and comments are before you as under:

1. You have posted the comment on Danush movie at 4.45 am (IST?) on 13.4.08, the Tamil New year day - at the Brahma Muhurtham !

2. Your most immediate comments contradict one another.

3. I for one come to know that there is a movie called Yaaradi Nee Mohini and that so and so are actors and so and so is the storyline only from your post. There could be many like me as well and many like you as well. You are taking excellent efforts to keep us informed.

4. While so, why find fault with such of those who view these movies? Obviously no one can stop others from doing certain things as long as they are not patently illegal. Time is the curator of all ills. It will take care, a proper care that too.

5. Why dont you spend the time then in reading some of the best posts made by Sri Nachinarkiniyan, Sri KRS, Sri Tech_rsr, Sri Saab, Sri Anbu and the like. They contain varied and very useful information. The queries raised by persons like Sri Malgova Mango more often than not bring about the best answers. In fact, if you are some one who is so concerned and would want to do something really for the community as you often make clarion calls, you must read Sri Tech-rsr's recent posts in the thread "Brahmins and Non-brahmins: The present day". He outlines the issues "threadbare" and also aims at solving them. Participate in the discussions there and use your energy positively. That would do good to you and the community.

With warm regards

Appaiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back