• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Let us use science to bust myths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right from my childhood, I thought many around us teachers, friends and movies tried to instill the theory that we were aryans and we were visitors and the local tamilian actually orignated from here.

Now anthropologists have busted this myth in their very popular " Journey of man" series in National Geographic. They have proved genetically that all of us humans orignated in africa around 60000 years ago and that the aryans came to the land later than the dravidians, nevertheless every one came from Africa. The biggest irony is that one of persons who carried this genetic footprint is from Taminadu!. This is such a blow for all the son of soil types and blows up in the face of DMK and DK , which uses false propaganda.

Now if any one talks to us about this aryan theory, do remind them about this new finding. You will see a very stunned reaction, I am citing this from personal experience. The key is to spread the news.

This also comes as a shot in the arm for our community to tell others that we have as much right as anyone else.

Thanks
-kalyan

Last edited:
u r right. Pl see my post on Joureny of Man under Aryan Dravidian controversy

Hi Kalyan,

welcome.

You are right. Pl see my post on the same topic under the thread called Aryan Dravidian Controversy Under the General Discussions forum.
(Tamil Brahmins
lastpost_1.gif
Society
lastpost_1.gif
General Discussions
lastpost_1.gif
The Aryan and Dravidian Controversy
)

I had mentioned the link to the article too.

see spencer wells article on http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...rneyofman.html

I tried highlighting this by asking a question to kumudam. But it was not published. I am not in India now. If you are in chennai and know how to write good tamil, then you can formulate your question based on this and keep sending it by postal card to kumudam, vikatan(hi madan) and kumkumam repeatedly until they publish it. That way it will get highlighted.

I too will try once I am back.

regards
kashyap

Last edited:
Hi Kalyan,

welcome.

You are right. Pl see my post on the same topic under the thread called Aryan Dravidian Controversy Under the General Discussions forum.
(Tamil Brahmins
lastpost_1.gif
Society
lastpost_1.gif
General Discussions
lastpost_1.gif
The Aryan and Dravidian Controversy
)

I had mentioned the link to the article too.

see spencer wells article on http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...rneyofman.html

I tried highlighting this by asking a question to kumudam. But it was not published. I am not in India now. If you are in chennai and know how to write good tamil, then you can formulate your question based on this and keep sending it by postal card to kumudam, vikatan(hi madan) and kumkumam repeatedly until they publish it. That way it will get highlighted.

I too will try once I am back.

regards
kashyap
File not found!!! Please check.

Thanks.

PIL at high court prohibiting political leaders from calling brahmins as outsiders

thanks kalyan appreciate it.

Btw members, Is it possible to file a PIL in chennai high court prohibiting political leaders and anyone from calling brahmins as outsiders or of a diffferent race etc in any public forum ?

Can we consult lawyer vijayan, cho and gurumurhty about this?

This I think is an important item because we need to counter the false propoganda of these dravidian parties.

This is an important first step.

regs
kashyap

sir - it is said in all hindu scriptures, all the places mentioned are in india. there is not even a single place which is outside india. this clearly proves that vedas and all other holy scriputres originated from india and then went to foreign countries, and not the other way round, as 'rationalists' have 'discovered'.

the question and the links again

The link to my earleir post on this is :
http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showpost.php?p=4523&postcount=9

The link to the national geographic article is :
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/12/1212_021213_journeyofman.html

If you cant reach it then google ur way thro using key words national geographic journey of man

The question I want these people in the magazines to be asked is as follows:
a study by Spencer Wells that was shown in national geographic concluded that all humans evolved from ethiopia. From there people moved ot different locations in the world such as southindia, australia, indonesia, mongolia, china, eurasia, caspian sea area , middle east etc and evolved a bit differently . After sometime there was again migrations, conquests, etc.

So in effect all humans ame form one set of people in ethiopia. So I do not understand how these dravidian parties can ask brahmins to go out saying they are outsiders. The fact is ALL OF US ARE OUTSIDERS IN INDIA and ALL FROM ETHIOPIA (atleast from gentics). So it means every one - vanniyar, brahmin, isai vellalalar,dalit, nadaar, mudaliar and what not -- has to go out leaving behind elephants, snakes and monkeys back :)
So this argument of DK , DMK and PMK is flawed and scientifically wrong.!
I am sure if we ask thuglak , it will be published there. But first try in vikatan , kumudam and kumukumam.
Of course you guys can rephrase this question or create your own questions based on spencer wells study and ask.

Yes, all members should write to various magazines on this. A little effort by all members will go a long way in propagating this truth. In tamilnadu we need to see if the school texts reflect this new scientific find. If not one can easily raise a PIL on this. Courts will always make sure that school texts present factual data.

It is fun to imagine how karunanidhi, ramadoss and veeramani & co will react if they read the text of history of tamilnadu saying Dravidians came to tamilnadu from ethiopia. What goes around comes around )-

Thanks
-kalyan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back