• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kindly help for my Love Marriage Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear imai,

This thread was started on 24th September. Are you still watching it? What was the outcome of the Jathakam as it is going to be more than two months since? Any positive development?

I can understandwhen one attains adolescence, falling as victim to cupid’s arrow. But childhood love is something which I failto understand.

The first and foremost thing is that both of you should be major.

The first option is to get both the side parents’ approval and getting married and for which the horoscope should also match.

The other option is, convince your partner, approach Registrar Office and get married.

Come on man, the proverb is ‘No pain, no gain’.

IMHO you are the Captain of your ship and you are the Master of your fate. Such opportunity do generate thrill in life. Have an attitude of what may come, get married soon and have an evergreen honeymoon. Life is full of challenges, grab it yah, and experience the real taste of love.

Wishing you all theBest

regarding convincing parents , they should be willing to be convinced.
registrar office option requires thunichal and enterprise These qualities tambrahm does not possess. you have to be NB to do it smartly

imaiji
I do not believe in Jadagam.
So I would like to second K, post #14.

Please do not give in to the emotional blackmail of the parents either. Reason with them, set a deadline for marriage and execute it on time.
I did not have the courage (or foolishness) to chase girls, and married my mother's choice. Fortunately it worked out great for me, and number of other people here.
You have been bold (or foolish) to fall in love, but have the courage to carry on even if the whole world is against you.

If you separate now for some foolish reason, you are cowered, and deserve to be unhappy for life, and you will make this girl unhappy and may be others too.

[video=youtube;TdOS-0sIW-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOS-0sIW-Y[/video]

Pyaar kiyaa koi chori nahin ki
have loved, not stolen any thing

Chhuup chhuup aahe bharnaa kyaa
why hide and sigh

Jab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa
when loved then why be afraid

i like the video of mughale azam.the bit about you not having the courage to date girls this is a typical tambrahm trait

registrar office option requires thunichal and enterprise These qualities tambrahm does not possess. you have to be NB to do it smartly

Dear Krish ji,

Why look down upon your own community..I think you are thinking of yesteryears guys who were scared to test the waters when it comes to love..the problem is most Indians whether Brahmins or NB have the faintest idea of Love..mostly think that 'chasing a figure' is Love and they want to make themselves to fall in love..like forcing themselves to feel love.

Love is not like that..Love is something that we can not plan..when it happens..it happens.

Love is like how when the gentle breeze touches us and we feel the cool whisper against our cheek and the next moment we feel a slight chill down our spine and enjoyed the feeling..that is how we feel when cupid strikes..but a word of caution..cupid does not always strike only once!LOL

For guys who had not yet felt this in life..go sit in front of your AC full blast and get the breeze on your face feeling!LOL

Last edited:
At least the TB's are united in standing out for the poor chap!
Are we so penalised by Horoscope Jadagam etc? a seperate bashing thread would be better :)

i like the video of mughale azam.the bit about you not having the courage to date girls this is a typical tambrahm trait

I was trying to build up that pseudo guy's courage. In my conservative background I knew of love after marriage (except the movies and books).

registrar office option requires thunichal and enterprise These qualities tambrahm does not possess. you have to be NB to do it smartly[/QUOTE]

Dear Sir,

I wish to differ from your pov.

I am from an orthodox Dhikshitar family.

We too have 'Dare Devils' in TB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Krish ji,

Why look down upon your own community..I think you are thinking of yesteryears guys who were scared to test the waters when it comes to love..the problem is most Indians whether Brahmins or NB have the faintest idea of Love..mostly think that 'chasing a figure' is Love and they want to make themselves to fall in love..like forcing themselves to feel love.

Love is not like that..Love is something that we can not plan..when it happens..it happens.

Love is like how when the gentle breeze touches us and we feel the cool whisper against our cheek and the next moment we feel a slight chill down our spine and enjoyed the feeling..that is how we feel when cupid strikes..but a word of caution..cupid does not always strike only once!LOL

For guys who had not yet felt this in life..go sit in front of your AC full blast and get the breeze on your face feeling!LOL

sorry madam we are out of tune with the times. we suffer from a disease called self love. we like ourself more than anyone else. also the common complaint against tambrahms is they are not ready to open the purse while dating. they also take mothers permission[theirs and girls] before dating .the permission comes after girls mother sees the boys educational qualifications. there is an assumption that boys with brilliant education and career record would make the best lovers. your ideas on this subject looks a bit filmy . mughale azam video is right for you

hey you two guys ash and renuka have moved in here also. I was trying to help him
OMG! Help coming very late!

This thread would have had its natural death on 24th December!
icon4.png

At least in this one , none of you fight with each other!!!

Everyone singing the same chorus song...
Oh PJ, what happened to your GS? What have I done, I am so sorry PJ, please go back to the previous pic, it was a good one, please keep it until you get a chance to take a new one with your GS and both of you are smiling. best regards ....

Renukaji,

your #27:

No dispute with this. It is true.

It is rather like you are swept off your feet suddenly. One moment you are yourself and the next moment you are deep into it head over heals. It is not so gentle as you experienced it. It is just a tornado which hits you.

A good and useful suggestion. They can fall in love with the AC.

Renukaji,

It is rather like you are swept off your feet suddenly. One moment you are yourself and the next moment you are deep into it head over heals. It is not so gentle as you experienced it. It is just a tornado which hits you.
Sir, True.

Will make a good title for a movie..Kadhal Tsunami(The Tsunami of Love).

The tectonic plates of emotions are hit by a Richter of 10..throwing you off balance and no where to land..then you feel the ground under trembling and you are being dragged away from the shore..before you know it.. the Tsumani called Love hit you..Oh God..Is this the deluge called Love?

Movie: Kadhal Tsunami

Actor: Superstar Vaagmi.

Last edited:
Renukaji,

your #27:

both my sons who have been smitten several times :) agree to this sentiment 100%. my favourite of a guy in love is this

both my sons who have been smitten several times :) agree to this sentiment 100%. my favourite of a guy in love is this
hey he is our youth icon in tamilnadu. let us not make fun of our kids playing the love game and destroy their fantasies. It is better than the
astrology,caste ,community,faith related games of adult brahmin parents. vagmi who is the heroine of your movie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back