• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kindly help for my Love Marriage Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai all,

Its my first post here. I am in love with a girl for past 10 years from my child hood. I said about my parents about my love just 5 days before and problem started. They gave both of our jathakam to some expert to calculate compatibilty. He asked to wait for 2 more days. But I and my girl got very scared. I request any of expert member to give some suggestions for me.

Me - Boy Details -
Age 24
Rishiba Rasi
Rohini nakshatra - 4th Pada
(someone said I have thara dosham and better to marriage after 26 or 27)

Girl -
Age 21
Dhanush Rasi
Moola nakshatra - 4th Pada

I am watching this thread continuously and waiting for update.
Thank you with full heart to giving this opportunity to post here.

Hai all,

Its my first post here. I am in love with a girl for past 10 years from my child hood. I said about my parents about my love just 5 days before and problem started. They gave both of our jathakam to some expert to calculate compatibilty. He asked to wait for 2 more days. But I and my girl got very scared. I request any of expert member to give some suggestions for me.

Me - Boy Details -
Age 24
Rishiba Rasi

Girl -
Age 21
Dhanush Rasi

give date of birth,time and place of bithr of boy and girl .iwill tellyou if it matches or not

Hai all,

Dear Sir,

Whatever the outcome of the horoscope match..please go ahead and get married.

I admire you...its not easy to be in love with the same person that too 10 years since childhood..many others would have changed a couple of girlfriends and boyfriends in a span of 10 years like how they change their mobile phones....so make sure you lead a happy life and dont bother too much for horoscope.

God Bless you.

Hai all,

Me - Boy Details -
Age 24
Rishiba Rasi

Girl -
Age 21
Dhanush Rasi

Moolathu mamiyar moolaila- girl's mother in law will die if boy marries moola nakshatram. You started loving at the age of 14, she was 11. Very very wrong, and a sin too.

Moolathu mamiyar moolaila- girl's mother in law will die if boy marries moola nakshatram. You started loving at the age of 14, she was 11. Very very wrong, and a sin too.

Ashwin!
Please dont scare him yaar..poor guy wants help and advise and you are talking cock!

Ashwin!
Please dont scare him yaar..poor guy wants help and advise and you are talking cock!

Doctor,

He might have inadvertently even committed a crime by "loving" an 11-year old. And now the horror-scope is all messed up.. let him ponder over the legal and astrological aspects of the thing.. give him time

Doctor,

He might have inadvertently even committed a crime by "loving" an 11-year old. And now the horror-scope is all messed up.. let him ponder over the legal and astrological aspects of the thing.. give him time

Dear Krish ji,

It was not me who wrote about the 11 year old love etc..that was Ash's post.

This is what I wrote:

Dear Sir,

Whatever the outcome of the horoscope match..please go ahead and get married.

I admire you...its not easy to be in love with the same person that too 10 years since childhood..many others would have changed a couple of girlfriends and boyfriends in a span of 10 years like how they change their mobile phones....so make sure you lead a happy life and dont bother too much for horoscope.

God Bless you.

Aswini, Aayilyam, Magam, Ketai, Moolam and Revathi are called Gandha Moola Nakshtras. Aswini, Magam and Moolam nakshtrams are influenced by Ketu where as Aayilyam, Ketai and Revathi are influenced by Mercury.

These nakshatras are powerful nakshatras, capable to generate strong negative and positive influences as well, depending on the Pada of the nakshtra in which moon was placed at the time of birth of the native.

The exclusive negativity and exclusive positive effects of these powerful nakshatras depends on multiple factors/set of configuration. Unless all the set/defined parameters are in place, these exclusive negative and positive effects would not occur!!

So, a competent astrologer should be consultant who knows how to derive the conclusion based on the set parameters to determine if there exists such strong negative/positive influences that would probably fructify or not.

If the girl's Nakshatra is Moola "4TH PADA", then, that would give only "Good Results", as far as my knowledge is concerned.

1) Are you well settled or your/her father is Ambani then go ahead. After marriage daily there will be fight for Lakshmi (Money Money).
2) You are only 24; You are still highly emotional. It will take a few more years for you to be conditioned. So atleast upto 27 you can wait, you had already waited for 10 years.
3) If you still love her in the same way at 27 years do not bother about horoscope matching.
4) Everybody has to die one day or the other whether it is you , me anybody, so forget about various existing proverbs against Penn Moolam.
5) In 2000 horoscopes I have seen many horoscope are perfectly matched but the "illara Vazhkai nitya kandam Poorna Ayusu"" Some of them went for divorce. Many of them are living with divorced mind amongst husband and wife" Many horoscopes which matched to an extent of 17 points "Poorna Kandam Nitya Ayusu" living even date with the same way.
6) If at all you are seeing matching believe the numbers only to 50 % Rest leave it to your Prarabhdha Karma Palan.
7) After marriage whether progeny is promised, disease is predominant, separation is there. This is to be seen in the horoscope, not a simple horoscope matching.
8) Finally believe your parents thouroughly and absolutely they will not do any injustice to you
9) If you believe in GOD sincerely pray to him; Accept the outcome with all humility.

Aseervadham for your your good and prosperous life.

Prof.D.V.R.Rajakumar

Hai all,

They gave both of our jathakam to some expert to calculate compatibilty. He asked to wait for 2 more days.

Dear imai,

This thread was started on 24th September. Are you still watching it? What was the outcome of the Jathakam as it is going to be more than two months since? Any positive development?

I can understandwhen one attains adolescence, falling as victim to cupid’s arrow. But childhood love is something which I failto understand.

The first and foremost thing is that both of you should be major.

The first option is to get both the side parents’ approval and getting married and for which the horoscope should also match.

The other option is, convince your partner, approach Registrar Office and get married.

Come on man, the proverb is ‘No pain, no gain’.

IMHO you are the Captain of your ship and you are the Master of your fate. Such opportunity do generate thrill in life. Have an attitude of what may come, get married soon and have an evergreen honeymoon. Life is full of challenges, grab it yah, and experience the real taste of love.

Wishing you all theBest

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Krish ji,

It was not me who wrote about the 11 year old love etc..that was Ash's post.

This is what I wrote:
In good faith the boy is looking for help. many brahmin parents reject girls with stars such as moola,ayilyam,kettai etc there is not much basis for this. you may not be able to tackle them by talking rationally that stars do not control your life.,and throw away horos and get married.you are right that in case you have been involved with a girl for ten years ,you are morally obliged to marry her. For every astrologer who says something is not ok ,you can find someone like me who will justify it is ok on the basis of horos. . And I do it free of cost with no vested interest.I found a match for a tambrahm boy in chennai who was in bad shape because of an engagement broken by the girls side because her salary got revised to a higher figure with option to go to US. he became untouchable as far as arranged marriage was concerned. I found a girl with a similar predicament -one NRI had ditched her after engagement. both are married now. . you have to act traditionally with tambrahms from south to get your way. this is what life has taught me.

Dear imai,

This thread was started on 24th September. Are you still watching it? What was the outcome of the Jathakam as it is going to be more than two months since? Any positive development?

I can understandwhen one attains adolescence, falling as victim to cupid’s arrow. But childhood love is something which I failto understand.

The first and foremost thing is that both of you should be major.

The first option is to get both the side parents’ approval and getting married and for which the horoscope should also match.

The other option is, convince your partner, approach Registrar Office and get married.

Come on man, the proverb is ‘No pain, no gain’.

IMHO you are the Captain of your ship and you are the Master of your fate. Such opportunity do generate thrill in life. Have an attitude of what may come, get married soon and have an evergreen honeymoon. Life is full of challenges, grab it yah, and experience the real taste of love.

Wishing you all theBest
boss ,he has been lovesick for 10yrs . no one responded to him from our site for 2 months. in case the girl is not married yet ,we can justify the horos. match and help in parents approval. this assuming he has the means and qualifications to deserve the girl and the girl likes him

Hai all,

Me - Boy Details -
Age 24
Rishiba Rasi

Girl -
Age 21
Dhanush Rasi

dont jeopardize your happiness and love, for the sake of an astrologer's views. they are prone to error and it is said that no two astrologers agree. your jathagams also be prone to error re timings etc..all depends on how accurate the clock was. right?

stop this astro business asap. plan the wedding.

best wishes. God Bless.

Hai all,

Me - Boy Details -
Age 24
Rishiba Rasi

Girl -
Age 21
Dhanush Rasi

Imai! I forgot to imai after reading your opening post. :shocked:

You are 24 and the girl is 21 and you have been in love for ten years!!! :wacko:

People fall in love - after they mature enough -

because they think there is compatibility .

But you have fallen in love a decade ago and

you worry about the compatibility NOW.

Compatibility is not something coming from outside.

If both of you are wiling to give and take, there will be compatibility.

If your love is true, stand firm and convince you parents that

you are made for each other.

Marry ONLY with the permission of both the sets of parents.

Otherwise wait patiently till they give in.

Every parent wants to see his/her son/daughter happily married.

Don't do anything hasty, foolish or childish.

Don't disappear from the lives of your parents!

dont jeopardize your happiness and love, for the sake of an astrologer's views. they are prone to error and it is said that no two astrologers agree. your jathagams also be prone to error re timings etc..all depends on how accurate the clock was. right?

stop this astro business asap. plan the wedding.

best wishes. God Bless.

imaiji
I do not believe in Jadagam.
So I would like to second K, post #14.

Please do not give in to the emotional blackmail of the parents either. Reason with them, set a deadline for marriage and execute it on time.
I did not have the courage (or foolishness) to chase girls, and married my mother's choice. Fortunately it worked out great for me, and number of other people here.
You have been bold (or foolish) to fall in love, but have the courage to carry on even if the whole world is against you.

If you separate now for some foolish reason, you are cowered, and deserve to be unhappy for life, and you will make this girl unhappy and may be others too.

[video=youtube;TdOS-0sIW-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOS-0sIW-Y[/video]

Pyaar kiyaa koi chori nahin ki
have loved, not stolen any thing

Chhuup chhuup aahe bharnaa kyaa
why hide and sigh

Jab pyaar kiyaa to darnaa kyaa
when loved then why be afraid

Last edited:
imaiji,
If you miss this opportunity, she will have to sing sad songs

[video=youtube;n930nd6rKEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n930nd6rKEA[/video]

Mohabbat Ki Jhooti Kahani Pe Roye
Let me cry on the false stories of love
Badi Chot Khai Javani Pe Roye, Javani Pe Roye
My youthfullness has been wounded, let me cry on it
Mohabbat Ki Jhootii Kahani Pe Roye
Na Socha Na Samajha, Na Dekha Na Bhala
I didn't think nor did I understand or I considered
Teri Arazu Ne, Hameinn Maar Dala
Your desire is the one that killed me
Tere Pyar Ki Meharabani Pe Roye, Roye

Let me cry on the gratefullness of Your love
Mohabbat Ki Jhootii Kahani Pe Roye
Khabar Kya Thi Honthon Ko Sina Padega
Who knew that we would be forced to sew up our heart
Mohabbat Chhupa Ke Bhi, Jina Padega
That we have to live after hiding our love
Jiye To Magar Zindagani Pe Roye, Roye
I lived, but I cried on life
Mohabbat Ki Jhooti Kahani Pe Roye

boss ,he has been lovesick for 10yrs . no one responded to him from our site for 2 months. in case the girl is not married yet ,we can justify the horos. match and help in parents approval. this assuming he has the means and qualifications to deserve the girl and the girl likes him

Sir, I appreciate your concern. Hope everything goes fine.

We might all be fighting a useless battle, it is possible that IMAIji may be just a troll. A lobbed a question and disappeared.

His last visit to the site was 24-09-2013 10:28.

Last edited:
At least in this one , none of you fight with each other!!!

Everyone singing the same chorus song...

At least in this one , none of you fight with each other!!!

Everyone singing the same chorus song...

maybe he wants someone from the forum to love his gf, as he asked for help with love matters. He is a fake out to waste peoples' time, his story sounds like a cheap novel.

I always have reservations in these types of cases - people seem to be too ready to come to forums in the hope of resolving their personal problems and life changing decisions. Ludicrous.

I always have reservations in these types of cases - people seem to be too ready to come to forums in the hope of resolving their personal problems and life changing decisions. Ludicrous.
you are entitled to your reservations. we are also not giving brilliant solutions other than running away with the girl and getting married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back