• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Karunanidhi takes on Brahmins again

Status
Not open for further replies.
His writing on brahmins is treated as a joke and he too is treated as an idiot joker.

தி.மு.க., தலைவர் கருணாநிதி: 1890களில், வெம்பாக்கம் அய்யங்கார் குடும்பம், ஆங்கிலேயர் ஆட்சியில் கிடைத்த உத்தியோகங்களை எல்லாம் நன்கு நுகர்ந்தது. அந்தக் குடும்பத்தில் ஐவர் எம்.எல்.ஏ., இருவர் அட்டர்னி ஜெனரல், மூவர் ஐகோர்ட் நீதிபதி, மூவர் சிறுவழக்கு நீதிபதிகள், ஒருவர் உள்துறை அமைச்சர், மூவர் அரசு துணைச் செயலராக இருந்திருக்கின்றனர் என, தம்பி மாறன் எழுதிய திராவிட இயக்க வரலாறு நூலில் குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளார்.
டவுட் தனபாலு: இப்போ கூடத்தான் உங்க குடும்பத்துல இருந்து, நீங்க முதல்வராவும், தி.மு.க., தலைவராவும் இருக்கீங்க... உங்க மகன் முன்னாள் துணை முதல்வராவும், கட்சிப் பொருளாளராவும் இருக்காரு... இன்னொரு மகன் மத்திய அமைச்சராவும், தென்மண்டலச் செயலராவும் இருக்காரு... மகளும், பேரனும் எம்.பி.,யா இருக்காங்க... இதைப் பத்தி அவரு, அந்த நூல்ல எதுவும் குறிப்பிட உயிரோட இல்லாம போயிட்டாரே...

hello hs sir, mk will always comment on B,as we never oppose\react to the comment so i feel we are take in for granted ,any body as a matter of fact will try to help their people when a person is in high value posting whether B ,N.B , O.C . mk. style!!! will try to focus on b what ever the topic ,issue, place for meeting etc (certain people attitude comment on others & get satisfied . i hope he is of that sort ,.)

coming from a man who's family has already looted a fair share of Tamilnadu- Azhagiri a known goonda is a central minister. Stalin has been prepared to take over the reigns from karunanidhi- Kanimozhi is in jail - it is time that brahmins collectively rise against such remarks and file a defamation suit against karunanidhi

MK is the only man who recognizes Brahmins inasmuch as there is competition in the community itself to deny that identity to themselves. In the society at large the people of all "varnas" recognize each other easily without slighting each other and it is known to each of them how to recognize them. A Tamilian recognizes other states' persons and vice verse. People may say that we are hypocrites. But so are others. And nobody seeks a pedestal to over rule others. I think there is a vested interest in bringing up the subject again and again which is of no use to us or to others. Why not we carry on with whatever identity we have and humour ourselves without troubling others including MK?

Dear Members,
Whenever Mr.MK loses his political victory(in the elections)he will always divert the attention of the public and talk all sort of bad things against brahmins.Should we need to heed to all these things.Let him shout who cares.

V.Rajagopal-Coimbatore

MK doesn't know what to do. Only we Brahmins can save him at this point. So he started coming to us. Silly people will have silly minds. No doubt about that.

Dear Members,
Whenever Mr.MK loses his political victory(in the elections)he will always divert the attention of the public and talk all sort of bad things against brahmins.Should we need to heed to all these things.Let him shout who cares.

V.Rajagopal-Coimbatore

Best way to give reply is "SILENCE" -because it is not worth any reply or reaction

I wanted to post this in the thread started by Mr.Praveen sometime back. But it is closed. Hence a new thread.

http://www.dinamalar.com/News_Detail.asp?Id=412586

Dear Siva,

With this unbelievable level of prejudice and hatred expressed by one of the eldest and prominent statesmen of Tamil nadu, who wields considerable power in the state, is it any wonder the brahmins face so much hostility here in this forum? But I hope the brahmins don't despair, for truth is on their side.

MK is in a mentally deranged condition after the heavy drubbing in the state elections. to add to his woes, his daughter is one of the accused in the spectrum and there is virutal division in the party. A self serving man who has used his party an public to promote his family-(rag to riches story- as per his own statement he came to chennai via ticketless travel- thiruttu rail) is blabbering. what goes around comes around. he will see more unpleasant things in days to come. Kannadasan's vana vasam book read will open up many a thing.

கால பைரவன்;124511 said:
Dear Siva,

With this unbelievable level of prejudice and hatred expressed by one of the eldest and prominent statesmen of Tamil nadu, who wields considerable power in the state, is it any wonder the brahmins face so much hostility here in this forum? But I hope the brahmins don't despair, for truth is on their side.

Hello KB:

Nice seeing you back here..

You asked, "Is it any wonder the brahmins face so much hostility in this forum?"

My feeling is the total opposite.. the Atheists here face much hostility in this forum!

Being a self-proclaimed Atheist, I feel there is Tyranny of the Majority here in the forum! Lol

Cheers.

Peace, dear KB. :)

I have some observations about former CM Mu Ka and the Brahmin Community in TN:

1. Lately since MGR started his AIADMK and J Jaya became its President, Mu Ka is mortally afraid of his political opponents.

2. He is using Brahmin Bashing as a proxy to get at Hon' CM J Jaya. I strongly oppose this proxy fight.

He has the RIGHT to criticize her all he wants as a Opposition Party leader; but why he often brings Brahmins to the mix as a proxy is beyond my comprehension.

For he knows that Brahmins make up only about 8-10% of the electorate.

3. Politically speaking, TBs have no "Political Clout" at all in TN. Unless Hon' CM J Jaya considers herself as a TB and ACT accordingly.

I believe she loves EVR and his "Dravidian Ideology" and the Tamil Nationalism as a Political Doctrine, which is followed by DK, DMK, AIADMK, MDMK and many others in TN politics.

I have not read anything contrary to this so far.

4. "Dravidian Ideology" may amount to Anti-Brahmins. For a totally different reason, I don't want to dwell on this Aryan and Dravidian issue. This is a very divisive issue culturally and politically.

As I have reasoned here in the Forum and in my blog, there is no pure Aryan or pure Dravidian in India... we are a racial mix after about 2000 years of inter-marriage.. which sometimes is genetically not obvious...

Although I am a big admirer of EVR as a Very Bold Social Reformer, I don't support his "Dravidian Ideology".

This may be shocking to many readers here!

Cheers.

:)

MK says, Brahmins favour fellow brahmins, more so his own family. It sounds like a joke to me though.

i wonder why is it sounding like a joke? its natural until when one from the west call it as nepotism!

i dont find any problem with that? Let me know, why that sounds like a joke. .. just curious

Being a self-proclaimed Atheist, I feel there is Tyranny of the Majority here in the forum! Lol

uncle Yams, if its so, you and your friends erstwhile hijacking call, wouldnt have worked out..

lets not dig the past and talk about spilt milk :)

i wonder why is it sounding like a joke? its natural until when one from the west call it as nepotism!

i dont find any problem with that? Let me know, why that sounds like a joke. .. just curious

I don't think there is a Brahmin who helps a fellow Brahmin. That is why I said it is a joke to say that Brahmins help their community. We are the most dis-united community, it seems.

Though I do not agree, may I add, it is never too late.

You can help any organisation that helps brahmins, is involved in their education (vedic and common), support the mutts that propagate your sampradaya.

I don't think there is a Brahmin who helps a fellow Brahmin. That is why I said it is a joke to say that Brahmins help their community. We are the most dis-united community, it seems.

You can help any organisation that helps brahmins, is involved in their education (vedic and common), support the mutts that propagate your sampradaya.

Yes, one can but does one actually do? I am making a general statement. There may be exceptions.

Respected Shri Haridasa Siva,

I totally agree with your valuable views.No second opinion on this. I am being a brahmin in my 61 years of life I have not seen any brahmin helping another brahmin. Due to several reasons I do not want discuss in this forum, regarding my sufferings I had undergone with my fellow brahmins.

Thank u all and do not mistake me.

Painfully yours,

V.Rajagopal-Coimbatore

Brahmins generally do not help other Brahmins. In a few cases they do not help their own relatives. Brothers do not stay together. This has been a unique quality of Brahmins. Everybody (Brahmins) can come up on their own (as if to say that is how I came up). And most of us have come up like that only. May be that is a factor in their success story. This scenario has to change now as others are hounding us by hook or crook. If ideas can pool in towards that, definitely actions will blossom up. But in the process the Brahminism might die out and consequently the higher goals will have to be replaced by material pursuits. The problem with every Brahmin is he thinks he is independent of everybody - as I am Brahmasmi.

If MK's rabble rousing speech is the issue, it is the last cry of a terminally ill sick man to be just ignored. I was surprised when I read Dinamalar article giving it much needed publicity. Now I notice that they are ignoring him which is good. MK usually draws from the attic two old weapons whenever he feels perplexed. One is anti brahmin vitriol and the other is Anti Hindi/north rhetoric. The later is not coming handy now with his deep involvement with congress party in the central Govt. and with the 2G scam etc., So the first weapon is being brandished. Brahmins of Tamilnadu have seen this happening many times and they are least perturbed. They know very well that there is a price for everything as far as MK is concerned:you pay it and he will be happy counting and adding it to his hoard and you can have your way. So it is Bs who will have the last laugh any way.

MK can two fruits with a single stone whenever he showa his hatred against Brahmins.

1)Brahmins won't react vehemently against him.Even done it is only a minority of people

2)Others can be mobilised as one unit against and he can take the benifit.
Alwan

Brahmins generally do not help other Brahmins. In a few cases they do not help their own relatives. Brothers do not stay together. This has been a unique quality of Brahmins. Everybody (Brahmins) can come up on their own (as if to say that is how I came up). And most of us have come up like that only. May be that is a factor in their success story. This scenario has to change now as others are hounding us by hook or crook. If ideas can pool in towards that, definitely actions will blossom up. But in the process the Brahminism might die out and consequently the higher goals will have to be replaced by material pursuits. The problem with every Brahmin is he thinks he is independent of everybody - as I am Brahmasmi.

Dear Sir,

What you have stated may be true in most of the cases. But is it not the time for people like us to think / act / take steps to change the situation. All the members in this forum can come with some bright ideas. After collection of ideas , may be we will come out with a quick and workable solutions (atleast in this we will help each other) and think about the ways and means of implementing the workable solutions.

Regards

Venkat

Considering the dwindling population of Tamil brahmin community in India in general and in Chennai in particular (especially younger generation) we fail to understand the provocation for targeting the brahmin community. Other communities are stopping a nuclear power plant or indulging in anti social activities but there is not a word on that front. It is really saddening. Why are our political leaders still talking about the past ? Why don't they think of the future ? Visit any village in TN and look at the plight of temples and priests. Even after seeing their plight, if politicians still carp about Brahmins, then we have little else to do except IGNORE. Let us not give the comments importance by reacting to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Sync

Best way to give reply is "SILENCE" -because it is not worth any reply or reaction

அட போங்க சார். நாம பார்ப்பனர் கூட்டம் நன்றாக நடுங்கித்தான் வைப்போமே. கருணாநிதி அய்யர் பாவம் ஆசைப்பட்டுட்டார். நாமளும் நடுங்கினாத்தானே ஊழல் வழக்குல நடுங்குற நம்ம திராவிட பசங்க நடுக்கத்டன் sync ஆக முடியும்

அட போங்க சார். நாம பார்ப்பனர் கூட்டம் நன்றாக நடுங்கித்தான் வைப்போமே. கருணாநிதி அய்யர் பாவம் ஆசைப்பட்டுட்டார். நாமளும் நடுங்கினாத்தானே ஊழல் வழக்குல நடுங்குற நம்ம திராவிட பசங்க நடுக்கத்டன் sync ஆக முடியும்

Hello Harini:

Welcome back... we were missing you.

Your sync joke is hilarious!

Cheers.

ps. Seriously, is Mu Ka really against Brahmins or against Hon' CM J Jaya? Is TN CM following Brahmin Ethos or Dravidian Ideology in politics? You may kindly elaborate, if you want to. Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back