• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Karunanidhi takes on Brahmins again

Status
Not open for further replies.
கால பைரவன்;127371 said:
Rationalization of racism! We have seen this quite often, especially from self-styled seculars.

"Others are communal. But my racism is a necessity".

Even this forum is named "tamilbrahmins.com". Not sure why Yamaka wants to associate with it!

I did not want to point it out before but I think I should now. When Yamaka decided to start his own blog, he did not name it as the blog of a globalist, or an atheist or a rationalist or a humanist. He named it as "tamil non-brahmins", which is not only racial but also reveals antipathy towards brahmins.

The atheists would do well to introspect before pointing fingers at others. Otherwise, they show off as rank hypocrites!

No more comments!

Very interesting questions.

1. When I read the Rules and Regulations of "tamilbrahmins.com" it clearly said "It's for ALL people irrespective of religion, caste or nationality". As a self proclaimed Athiest, the site accepted me as a member, that too a Veteran Member (lol :)) now.

2. When I started my blog I gave a similar name, I clearly said, "It may look communal, but is open to ALL people irrespective of religion, caste or nationality".

One may give any name to a blog... what's important is what's discussed there?

I said clearly I will talk about God, Religion, Politics of Tamils etc. here as well as in my blog.

My position has been very clear and open from day one.

I have written extensively as to why Dravidian Ideology is inappropriate for Tamil Nadu / India of today.

Cheers.

:)

ps. I would like to know whether Tamil Brahmin Association will accept Non-Brahmins as Members? I have not read their Bylaws or the Rules & Regulations. :)

Last edited:
Karunanidhi has many special qualities. He remembers discussions he had with persons no more and attributes his views to them- obviously these cannot be verified. He always quotes others with variations to suit his theme. He is a rank hypocrite as most of his followers are - serious disconnect between thought, word and deed.

He is a rank hypocrite as most of his followers are - serious disconnect between thought, word and deed.

Wow!! I guess he should sing this for a good connection of Thought,Word and Deed and to solve problems for all.

Sankat se Hanuman chudavai
Man Karam Vachan dyan jo lavai

[SIZE=-1]Those who remember Shri Hanuman in thought, word and deed
[/SIZE]
are rescued from all crisis in life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back