• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Karunanidhi takes on Brahmins again

Status
Not open for further replies.
கால பைரவன்;126818 said:
The TB association has got it correct.

I think, it is Yamaka who is missing the point.

If ADMK led by JJ is irrational and does not believe in self-respect, and if Karunanidhi is concerned only with these issues, let MK target JJ and her party. Why should he say "பார்பனக் கூட்டம் நடுங்க வேண்டும்' ?

But I commend MK for one thing. He is not being wishy-washy. He does not cheat public on this issue! He openly practices hatemongering against brahmins unlike some who pretend to be well-wishers of brahmins but are supporters of such hatemongering!

Dear KB and others:

Please tell me what's the Political Manifesto of AIADMK Presided over by Hon' CM J Jaya:

Does she believe in the Core of Dravidhar Munnetram as propounded by EVR, CNA and MGR?

By definition, does this not exclude the Brahmin Community?

My feeling is former CM Mu Ka is asking the Tamil voters to examine the personal views and political standing of J Jaya....

Perhaps, he could have been direct and clearer in this endeavor than his rantings!

He is perhaps very tactical and highly nuanced in his questions! For he is a Kalaigner also: By "Illai Marrai Kai Marrai" he is questioning the credentials of J Jaya as the follower and the disciple of great MGR, CNA and EVR !!

Lol.

Cheers.

:)

Hello ALL:

My browsers Google Chrome/Explorer do not connect this site.. and my McCaffee says this site is not a "clean site" and asks "Do you really want to visit this site?"

Why? Any similar experience to you all?

I am now using Firefox...

Very annoying.. !

Enlighten me, please.

Hello ALL:

My browsers Google Chrome/Explorer do not connect this site.. and my McCaffee says this site is not a "clean site" and asks "Do you really want to visit this site?"

Why? Any similar experience to you all?

I am now using Firefox...

Very annoying.. !

Enlighten me, please.

Also clock synchronisation is not happening...Now the time is 8:15 AM in India but I already see posts timed 8:35 AM IST...Looks like the admin of this site needs to review and correct thegaps

Dravidhar Munnetram, by definition, does this not exclude the Brahmin Community?

Yes, of course. Yamaka is correct.

Hindu munnani katchi is for hindus.

Muslim leaugue is for muslims.

Similarly dravidian political parties are for dravidians only.

The hypocrisy of self-styled seculars is revealed in the fact that while they reject the first two parties as being communal, they hob-nob with racist political parties.

That is why , IMHO, all the grandstanding posts of atheists of how they espouse humanism, globalism etc is mere hogwash!

கால பைரவன்;126959 said:
Yes, of course. Yamaka is correct.

Hindu munnani katchi is for hindus.

Muslim leaugue is for muslims.

Similarly dravidian political parties are for dravidians only.

The hypocrisy of self-styled seculars is revealed in the fact that while they reject the first two parties as being communal, they hob-nob with racist political parties.

That is why , IMHO, all the grandstanding posts of atheists of how they espouse humanism, globalism etc is mere hogwash!

I have reasoned long time ago that I do not support the Dravidian Ideology of EVR and his followers.... Why then the Theists harbor so much anger on all Atheists!

Again, someone may argue what's wrong being Communal, anyway?

BJP is for Hindutva, therefore they are a Communal Party... they may agree to this label... the problem comes only when they deny any communal feelings in them (like against Atheists and other religious factions)!

To make it clear, let me say that Atheists are against ALL forms of Theism (which espouses the Supremacy of SNA - the human like Personal Gods, the usefulness of PPB and the truthfulness of PJK etc), and are working hard for globalism and humanism.

Hogwash is what the Theists are trying in the name of "God gives peace or the Most Merciful God will give comfort to the worshipers!"

ps. I use the term "Communal" to mean the Religious Community. In Indian Politics, there is a conundrum: Left Parties (most are Secular People) are in bed with BJP a known Communal Party! Is that not a hogwash?

As I have said before many times, I admire EVR as a great Social Reformer, who railed against the vile and venality of Casteism in India.

I have admired the Kalaigner part of Mu Ka; but not his nepotism in politics and his corrupt practices in public life...his contribution to Tamil literature and Tamil Cinema is truly legendary...I don't know much about Selvi J Jaya, except what Mani Ratnam showed in his movie "Iruvar".

Cheers.

Last edited:
Dear Sri Yamaka Ji and Sri vgane Ji,

I access this site via Chrome. I also have McAfee. But sometimes I see that McAfee would block some selective banners by itself (I think these are the ads) without affecting the other display. Sri Praveen Ji have been away on a personal reason and once he gets back, he can address this on a technical basis better than me.

Regarding time, the application uses the UTC. So, when you sign on, your PC automatically translates in to your predefined PC time. So, if your own clock is off, then the posted time with respect to your PC will be off. Please check your PC time. If it is correct, then you also need to await Sri Praveen Ji's return to give you a different solution.

Regards,
KRS

Dear Sri Yamaka Ji and Sri vgane Ji,

I access this site via Chrome. I also have McAfee. But sometimes I see that McAfee would block some selective banners by itself (I think these are the ads) without affecting the other display. Sri Praveen Ji have been away on a personal reason and once he gets back, he can address this on a technical basis better than me.

Regarding time, the application uses the UTC. So, when you sign on, your PC automatically translates in to your predefined PC time. So, if your own clock is off, then the posted time with respect to your PC will be off. Please check your PC time. If it is correct, then you also need to await Sri Praveen Ji's return to give you a different solution.

Regards,
KRS

Yesterday I noticed an error of 59 minutes...The clock on my PC is accurate...It shows 5.00 PM IST now...Let us check the display time as I post this reply

In a technical forum, I could travel faster than light, because, my reply post was 15 minutes earlier to the question post. All nerds had a good laugh.

KB in post #49:

"பார்பனக் கூட்டம் நடுங்க வேண்டும்' ?
But I commend MK for one thing. He is not being wishy-washy. He does not cheat public on this issue! He openly practices hatemongering against brahmins unlike some who pretend to be well-wishers of brahmins but are supporters of such hatemongering!

The opiate called hatred is very powerful and dangerous. Whenever a politician finds that he has suddenly become irrelevant, he takes and distributes it liberally with the hope to regain lost mindspace. My leftist friend would call it in beautiful tamil as "abini viniyogam". It took a devastating war, loss of life of a million young men, the humiliation and vivisection of their country and complete destruction of their national assets for the Germans to realise how dangerous it is to cheer such a charlatan and place absolute power in his hands. Open hate-mongering is also quite dangerous because it rallies people addicted to hatred behind a mediocre leader. A kosuru in this context: The late MGR was a leader of masses with followers ready to do anything, including sacrificing their life, at the mere turn of his little finger. While he was fully aware of that magnetic charisma and its hold over his followers, he never used it to raise hatred against any section of the community. That is the kind of stuff great leaders are made of. And this...........

Last edited:
Why then the Theists harbor so much anger on all Atheists! .

It is convenient for an atheist to think that the atheists are objective in their criticisms but the theists only vent their anger, but it does not become the truth.

Again, someone may argue what's wrong being Communal, anyway? .

Someone might. But here, in this thread, it is the atheists who are bending head over heels to defend racial hatemongering!

The problem is in the hypocritical attitude of atheists who project themselves as humanists and globalists but support racism when it suits them.

To make it clear, let me say that Atheists are ... working hard for globalism and humanism. .

No! The atheists don't.

The racist dravidian political parties, which have atheism and rationalism as guiding principles, are good counter-examples.

I really wonder why many people think that Theists hate Atheists.
Why should anyone hate anyone?
There are many types of people in this world and each one is entitled to follow any ideology they desire.
No one should impose their teachings on one another.

Anyhow most of us seldom or never come across Atheists/Agnostics in our lives.

The Atheists/Agnostics I have "known" so far in my life are only from this forum.

Sanatana dharma theists do not hate atheists but leave them alone. Only the convert atheists hate hindus, and want to destroy theist brahmins, hindu scriptures and are vocal about it.

I really wonder why many people think that Theists hate Atheists.
Why should anyone hate anyone?
There are many types of people in this world and each one is entitled to follow any ideology they desire.
No one should impose their teachings on one another.

Anyhow most of us seldom or never come across Atheists/Agnostics in our lives.

The Atheists/Agnostics I have "known" so far in my life are only from this forum.

Sanatana dharma theists do not hate atheists but leave them alone. Only the convert atheists hate hindus, and want to destroy theist brahmins, hindu scriptures and are vocal about it.

The Non Secular Atheist as I call it..the ones who feel that ONLY the Hindu Pantheon doesn't exists.

The Non Secular Atheist as I call it..the ones who feel that ONLY the Hindu Pantheon doesn't exists.
A joke:

Q: Why wouldnt atheists solve exponential equations?
A: Because they don’t believe in higher powers.

Last edited:
A joke:

Q: Why can’t atheists solve exponential equations?
A: Because they don’t believe in higher powers.

Joke:

A Baptist missionary was walking in Africa when he heard the ominous padding of a lion behind him. "Oh Lord," prayed the missionary, "Grant in Thy goodness that the lion walking behind me is a good Christian lion."

And then, in the silence that followed, the missionary heard the lion
praying too: "Oh Lord," he prayed, "I thank Thee for the food which I
am about to receive."

one more Joke:

In some remote village of India, one masterji is teaching the Mahabharat katha to class 6 students.He is at the 'krishnajanma' part of it.

Masterji: "Kansa heard the Akashwani that his sister's 8th child is going to kill him. Kansa furious then orderedto put Vasudev and Devki behind the bars. When the first son is born, Kansa kills him by poisoning... second child is born and Kansa throws him off the mountain peak...third child is born..."

Now Ramu, who is smartest of the lot, puts up his hand. Masterji, I have a doubt (sounding nervous and confused)

Masterji: "Ramu bete, whole India does not have doubt in mahabharata then how come you have one?"

Ramu : Masterji, if Kansa knew that Devaki's 8thchild was going to kill him, WHY THE HELL DID HE PUT VASUDEV AND DEVAKI IN THE SAME CELL ?

Masterji fainted................

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~saha/archives/mahabharat

Last edited:
one more Joke:

Ramu : Masterji, if Kansa knew that Devaki's 8thchild was going to kill him, WHY THE HELL DID HE PUT VASUDEV AND DEVAKI IN THE SAME CELL ?

Here I wonder, why Kansa's "Free Will" didn't materialize and serve the purpose?

Likewise, MK's "Free Will" seem to be null considering the real situation of Brahmins in TN.

Kamsa was driven to death by his past evil karmas; he was locked on to the akashvani and nothing else occured to him except killing the couple's children.

He had the free will to choose a different path, by becoming good and satvik. He didn't do this. Perhaps nobody advised him.

Ravana was advised by everyone - his wife, brothers, sons and ministers. He ignored all and rushed fast to his destruction.

Ravana was advised by everyone - his wife, brothers, sons and ministers. He ignored all and rushed fast to his destruction.

Ravana was in a hurry cos:

कदा निलिम्पनिर्झरीनिकुञ्जकोटरे वसन्
विमुक्तदुर्मतिः सदा शिरः स्थमञ्जलिं वहन्
विमुक्तलोललोचनो ललामभाललग्नकः
शिवेति मंत्रमुच्चरन् कदा सुखी भवाम्यहम् ||१३||

When will I be happy, living in the hollow place near the celestial river, Ganga, carrying the folded hands on my head all the time, with my bad thinking washed away, and uttering the mantra of Lord Shiva and devoted in the God with glorious forehead with vibrating eyes.

Last edited:
As far as MK is concerned ...When he is in power he cultivates theists by putting on a yellow shawl; welcoming Sai Baba to his house, but moment he loses power he vents his frustration by such callous remarks...No power on earth has been able to stop him ...I feel that he does rabble rousing to garner attention; to deviate peoples attention from his misrule and corruption by his family...Can he ever be tried for such hate speeches...On the other hand he is still being cultivated by the PM for his 18 MP's that he brings to the coalition....In Tamil Nadu neither being atheistic nor being theistic has won votes..MK feels that his speeches vilifying one community will get him more attention...I do not know when the general public would boycott him for his remarks..Till then his drama would continue unabated

கால பைரவன்;127180 said:
It is convenient for an atheist to think that the atheists are objective in their criticisms but the theists only vent their anger, but it does not become the truth.

Someone might. But here, in this thread, it is the atheists who are bending head over heels to defend racial hatemongering!

The problem is in the hypocritical attitude of atheists who project themselves as humanists and globalists but support racism when it suits them.

No! The atheists don't.

The racist dravidian political parties, which have atheism and rationalism as guiding principles, are good counter-examples.

Here in this Thread Atheists want to see the whole picture:

1. DMK has decided to celebrate the 100th year of Dravidian Movement. My question here is,

Does AIADMK share this celebration in 2012?

If not, why can't Selvi J Jaya, as the President of the Party articulate where does she stand as far as the History of Dravidian Movement is concerned.

If AIADMK is an all inclusive Political Party, then why can't she change the name of her Party to "All India Anna Tamilzhar Munnetra Kazhagam" (similar to Tamizh Desia Katchi of EVK Sampath long time ago)?

Mu Karuna, in the midst of the 100th year celebration of HDM, quoted what one Mr. Nair said long time ago about Brahmins.. As per Dinamalar original piece cited in the OP, Karuna has NOT said anything on his own. Why can't people see this?

2. From the name "Tamil Brahmin Association" one may say that this Association itself is communal, perpetuating the Communalism in Tamil Nadu. Is this what they truly intend to do?

3. Humanists have the obligation to see ALL facets of history: Who were the Architects of the Whole Communalism and Casteism in India in the first place, who followed suit, the Consequences of it all and the whole PICTURE.

They can't have just one-sided emotional response to assuage one faction over the other.

4. Atheists are working overtime to undo what Theists have done to the world in the past 3500 years... it's a long road to travel, and the entrenched interests will intervene and create immeasurable problems...

That's exactly what we witness here in this Thread.

Cheers.

Last edited:
தனக்கு தானே விளம்பரம் செய்து கொள்வதில் கெட்டிக்காரராண கருணாநிதிக்கு டாக்டர் பட்டம் அதனால்தான் கொடுத்தார்களோ.....

அடிக்கடி கருணாநிதி தி.மு.க வின் ஆரம்பகால ஸ்தாபகர்களில் ஒருவர் என்பதுபோல் காட்டிக்கொள்வார்.ஆனால் உண்மை அதுவல்ல.

தி.கவிலிருந்து அண்ணா விலகி ( ஏன் தி.மு.கவிலிருந்து விலகினார் என்பது வேறு விஷயம்) தி.மு.க வை துவக்கியபோது அண்ணாவுடன் இருந்த தலைவர்களில் கருணாநிதி இல்லை. 1952ல் நம் நாட்டில் முதல் பொது தேர்தல் அறிவிக்கப்பட்டபின் தந்தை பெரியார் தேர்தல்களில் போட்டியிடும் எண்ணம் தி.கவிற்க்கு இல்லை என்று திட்டவட்டமாக அறிவித்தபின் எம்.எல்.ஏ கனவிலிருந்த கருணாநிதிக்கு கசந்தது.

அதற்க்கு முன்புவரை தி.கவின் விடுதலை இதழ்களில் அய்யா ஆணையிடுகிறார்....அண்ணா ஊளையிடுகிறார்...
என்று எழுதிவந்த கருணாநிதி அண்ணாவிடம் எம்.எல்.ஏ கனவில் மிதந்த சுயனலம் காரணமாக,கொள்கையை குழிதோண்டி புதைத்துவிட்டு,தன்னை தி.மு.கவில் இணைத்திக்கொண்டார்...

3. Humanists have the obligation to see ALL facets of history: Who were the Architects of the Whole Communalism and Casteism in India in the first place, who followed suit, the Consequences of it all and the whole PICTURE.

Rationalization of racism! We have seen this quite often, especially from self-styled seculars.

"Others are communal. But my racism is a necessity".

From the name "Tamil Brahmin Association" one may say that this Association itself is communal, perpetuating the Communalism in Tamil Nadu. Is this what they truly intend to do?

Even this forum is named "tamilbrahmins.com". Not sure why Yamaka wants to associate with it!

I did not want to point it out before but I think I should now. When Yamaka decided to start his own blog, he did not name it as the blog of a globalist, or an atheist or a rationalist or a humanist. He named it as "tamil non-brahmins", which is not only racial but also reveals antipathy towards brahmins.

The atheists would do well to introspect before pointing fingers at others. Otherwise, they show off as rank hypocrites!

No more comments!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back