• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Karunanidhi takes on Brahmins again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Members,

I attache below a copy of the letter ro editor as published in the "DINAMALAR" dated 25/02/12

V.RAJAGOPAL-COIMBATORE

Dear Sir,

What you have stated may be true in most of the cases. But is it not the time for people like us to think / act / take steps to change the situation. All the members in this forum can come with some bright ideas. After collection of ideas , may be we will come out with a quick and workable solutions (atleast in this we will help each other) and think about the ways and means of implementing the workable solutions.

Regards

Venkat
The first step is we should solemnly affirm that we will think uniformly and act accordingly in the best interest of all Brahmins and certainly not against others. This itself might take a time as we have with us who are against themselves.

கால பைரவன்;125405 said:
Mu Ka is against brahmins as are most followers of EVR.

BTW, What do you mean by following brahmin ethos in politics? What do you mean by dravidian ideology?

Dear KB:

Are you saying that even Hon' CM J Jaya is (also) against Brahmins?

She - a Srirangam/Trichy Brahmin - is the President of AIADMK, which has "Dravidha Munetram" in its name itself and its Political Manifesto.

Though I don't know whether J J is a practicing Brahmin... But by birth she is.

Please open a new Thread on Brahmin Ethos in Politics and Dravidian Ideology!

We will talk about it then!

Dear KB, you know the answer already, I think... You are just trying to pull words from me! Lol :)

I want dear Harini, who knows a lot about TN politics to answer those questions, if she wants to!

Cheers.

Dear Members,

Please see the attachment.

V.RAJAGOPAL-COIMBATORE

Last edited by a moderator:
Please open a new Thread on Brahmin Ethos in Politics and Dravidian Ideology!

We will talk about it then!

Why suddenly do you find such topics irrelevant here in this thread? After all you brought them up!

Dear KB, you know the answer already, I think... You are just trying to pull words from me! Lol :)

No Yamaka. I do not know what you meant. Kindly explain. What did you mean by following brahmin ethos in politics or following dravidian ideology in politics?

Dear KB:

Are you saying that even Hon' CM J Jaya is (also) against Brahmins?
She - a Srirangam/Trichy Brahmin - is the President of AIADMK, which has "Dravidha Munetram" in its name itself and its Political Manifesto.

Degree of hatred varies.

Articles such as the one quoted by OP come more frequently from DMK, DK than from ADMK or MDMK for example. Veermani, Karunanidhi are rabid hatemongers (against brahmins) and are true followers of EVR. Therefore brahmins cannot be blamed for focussing on them.

And how mk and evr can become dravidians when they are not from tamilnadu or do not have tamil ancestry. Mere opportunists. Anyway, the aryan-dravidan theory is already half buried and will soon become a myth of karuna-ramasamy!

Majority of members of all the major dravidian parties have taken to vibuti-kumkum-theistic route and do it openly; recently one promnnent dmk heavyweight finished all the rituals of marriage in the traditional vedic way before karunanidhi turned up to deliver his harangue.

The Government should book him for creating animosity between various communities...Why are the Brahmins the whipping boys for TN politics...Does anti brahminism fetch votes?

If MK is only talking loudly about Brahmins, does it mean that others in his party are not against Brahmins? If yes, I think it is time MK became a hermit and retire to a place where there will be no Brahmins and believers!

In response to Karunanidhi's hate-speech, THAMBRAAS has issued a statement which appeared in Dinamalar on 5th March. The statement severely criticizes the double standards of MK giving several examples of so many Brahmins who have been in the trusted circle of MK for several decades. I try to reproduce the news report and hope it will appear to members in a readable format

சென்னை : பிராமணர்களுக்கு எதிராக வன்முறையைத் தூண்டும் விதத்தில், "பார்பனக் கூட்டம் நடுங்க வேண்டும்' என, தி.மு.க., தலைவர் கருணாநிதி பேசியதை வன்மையாகக் கண்டித்து, தமிழ்நாடு பிராமணர் சங்கம் அறிக்கை வெளியிட்டுள்ளது.

தமிழ்நாடு பிராமணர் சங்கம் வெளியிட்டுள்ள அறிக்கை: தற்கால அரசியலுக்கு ஒவ்வாத நிலைப்பாடாக, 1912ம் ஆண்டு திராவிட இயக்கக் கூட்டத்தில், டாக்டர் நடேசன் மற்றும் டி.எம்.நாயர் கூறிய கருத்துக்கு, மெருகு பூசி சினிமா பாணியில் புதிதாகக் கதை அளக்கிறார் தி.மு.க., தலைவர் கருணாநிதி. நூறு ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன்னர், அதாவது, 1912ல் நடைபெற்றது பிரிட்டிஷ் அரசாங்கம் - தமிழ்நாடு என்று அப்போது இல்லாமல், சென்னை மாகாணம் ராஜதானி என்று அழைக்கப்பட்டு, ஆந்திரா, கேரளா, கர்நாடகா என்று பிரிக்கப்படாமல் இருந்தது. அப்போது திராவிட இயக்கத்தின் தலைவர்கள் என்று கூறப்பட்ட டி.எம்.நாயர் (மலையாளம் பேசுபவர்) சர்.பி.டி.தியாகராஜன் (தெலுங்கு பேசுபவர்) டாக்டர் நடேசன் போன்றவர்கள் நீதிக் கட்சியின் சார்பில் வெள்ளையர்களுக்கு ஆதரவாகச் செயல்பட்டவர்கள்; நமது சுதந்திர போராட்டத்தைக் கொச்சைப்படுத்தியவர்கள். சுதந்திர நாளை, துக்க நாளாகக் கொண்டாடியவர்கள்.
கடந்த, 1960 வரை பல ஆயிரக்கணக்கான பிராமண தமிழ் ஆசிரியர்கள் தமிழகத்தில் பல பள்ளிகளிலும், கல்லூரிகளிலும் சிறப்பாக பணியாற்றியதை யாரும் மறந்திருக்கமுடியாது. முன்னாள் ஜனாதிபதி டாக்டர் அப்துல் கலாம், தான் ராமேஸ்வரத்தில் படித்தபோது, உதவி செய்த ஆசிரியரான சுப்பிரமணிய அய்யரை தன் பதவியேற்புக்கு டில்லிக்கு அழைத்துச் சென்று மரியாதை செய்தார் .
இப்படிப்பட்ட சூழ்நிலையில், தற்போதைய நிலைமைக்கு ஒவ்வாத பிராமண எதிர்ப்புக் கொள்கையை, தனக்கு சிக்கல், தோல்வி வரும்போதெல்லாம் ஒரு ஆயுதமாக எடுப்பதில் கருணாநிதி வல்லவர்.

பிராமணர்களின் அறிவுரைப்படி, ஆலோசனை உதவியுடன் தனது கட்சியையும், குடும்ப வியாபாரத்தையும் வளர்த்தவர் தான் இந்த தலைவர்.
தயாளுவில் ஆரம்பித்து, ஸ்டாலின் மனைவி மற்றும் குடும்பத்தின் மூன்று தலைமுறைக்கு பிரசவம் பார்த்தது பிராமணரான டாக்டர் பி.ராமமூர்த்தியும், அவரது மனைவியுமான டாக்டர் இந்திரா ராமமூர்த்தியும் தான். பல ஆண்டுகளாக இவருக்கு ஆடிட்டராக இருப்பது ஜெகதீசன் அன்ட் கம்பெனி. தற்போது எங்கு போனாலும் உடன் வந்து மருத்துவம் செய்வது பிராமணரான டாக்டர் கோபால் தான்.

கடந்த, 1996ல், 2006ல் ஆட்சி செய்தபோது ஆலோசனை வழங்கியது, டாக்டர் எம்.எஸ்.குகன் ஐ.ஏ.எஸ்., 2006- 2011 வரை தலைமைச் செயலராகவும், கோப்புகளில் தனியாகக் கையெழுத்து இடும் அளவுக்கு அதிகாரம் படைத்தவராக எஸ்.ஸ்ரீபதி ஐ.ஏ.எஸ்., உள்துறைச் செயலராக (ஹோம் செகரட்டரி) மாலதி ஐ.ஏ.எஸ்., மேடைகளில், விழாக்களில் தன்னைப் பற்றி புகழ்பாட கவிஞர் வாலி, குடும்ப பிசினஸ் பார்ட்னராக இந்தியா சிமென்ட்ஸ் சீனிவாசன், தனக்கு யோகாசனம் சொல்லிக் கொடுக்க தேசிகாச்சாரி என்று இவரது தேவைகளுக்கான பிராமணர் பட்டியல் தொடரும். தனக்குத் தேவை என்றால் இவர்கள் எல்லோரும் பிராமணர்கள் அல்லாதவர்கள்.
ஏன் இந்த இரட்டை வேஷம் - போலி நாடகம்?
தன் வீட்டுக் குழந்தைகள், பேரப்பிள்ளைகள் சென்னை டி.ஏ.வி., பள்ளியில் இந்தி படிக்கலாம்; மற்றவர்கள் தமிழ் தான் படிக்க வேண்டும். தமிழ் சுதந்திரப் போராட்ட தியாகி கோட்டாவில் தனது பேரன் (மு.க.அழகிரி மகன்) அண்ணா பல்கலைக்கழகத்தில், பி.இ., படிக்கலாம். தன் வீட்டு குழந்தைகளுக்கு ஸ்டாலின், தயாநிதி, கலாநிதி, சூர்யா, ஆதித்யா போன்ற சம்ஸ்கிருத பெயர்கள். தனது 'டிவி'க்களுக்கு சூரியா, ஆதித்யா, தேஜா, உதயா, ஜெமினி, சன் நெட்வொர்க் என்று வேற்று மொழிப் பெயர்கள். எத்தனை வருடங்களுக்குத்தான் இந்தப் பெரிய பித்தலாட்டம், ஏமாற்று வேலை?

எந்த பிராமணனும் ஊரை அடித்து உலையில் போடவில்லை. அரசாங்கப் பணத்தை, மக்களது வரிப் பணத்தை, கொள்ளையடித்து கோடீஸ்வரன் ஆனதில்லை. டெலிகாம் ஊழல், சேது சமுத்திரத் திட்ட ஊழல், வீராணம் ஊழல் என்றெல்லாம் விஞ்ஞான முறையில் பொதுச் சொத்தை கொள்ளையடித்து, இந்தியாவிலேயே ஒரு பெரிய கோடீஸ்வர குடும்பம் என்று பெயர் பெறவில்லை!
கடந்த 1967க்கு பிறகு, தமிழகத்தில் ஆட்சி செய்த , அமைச்சர்கள் பலர் இப்போது குறைந்தபட்சம், 100-200 கோடி ரூபாய்க்கு அதிபதி. இன்ஜினியரிங் கல்லூரி, மருத்துக் கல்லூரி, சினிமா தயாரிப்பு என்றெல்லாம் பல துறைகளில் பெரிய முதலாளிகள். இதெல்லாம் எப்படி வந்தது? கருணாநியின் மகள் டில்லி திகார் சிறையில் எட்டு மாதம் கம்பி எண்ணியது எதற்காக?
தனது குடும்பத்தில் நடக்கும் வாரிசு பிரச்னையை, கட்சியின் தோல்வியை திசை திருப்பவே, இந்த பிராமணர் எதிர்ப்பு நாடகம். ஆனால், நமது அரசியல் சாசனப்படி எந்த ஜாதியையும், பழித்துச் சொல்ல, இழிவுபடுத்த சட்டத்தில் இடமில்லை.
எல்லா மக்களுடன் அமைதியாக, நட்பாக வாழும் பிராணமர்கள் மீது வன்முறையை தூண்டும்படி, அச்சுறுத்தும் படியாக பேசும், தி.மு.க., தலைவர்கள் கருணாநிதி மீதும், அன்பழகன் மீதும் மத்திய, மாநில அரசுகள் சட்டப்படி கடும் நடவடிக்கை எடுக்க வேண்டும். இவ்வாறு அந்த அறிக்கையில் பிராமணர் சங்கம் கூறியுள்ளது.

homeattai1.jpg

In response to Karunanidhi's hate-speech, THAMBRAAS has issued a statement which appeared in Dinamalar on 5th March. The statement severely criticizes the double standards of MK giving several examples of so many Brahmins who have been in the trusted circle of MK for several decades. I try to reproduce the news report and hope it will appear to members in a readable format

சென்னை : பிராமணர்களுக்கு எதிராக வன்முறையைத் தூண்டும் விதத்தில், "பார்பனக் கூட்டம் நடுங்க வேண்டும்' என, தி.மு.க., தலைவர் கருணாநிதி பேசியதை வன்மையாகக் கண்டித்து, தமிழ்நாடு பிராமணர் சங்கம் அறிக்கை வெளியிட்டுள்ளது.

தமிழ்நாடு பிராமணர் சங்கம் வெளியிட்டுள்ள அறிக்கை: தற்கால அரசியலுக்கு ஒவ்வாத நிலைப்பாடாக, 1912ம் ஆண்டு திராவிட இயக்கக் கூட்டத்தில், டாக்டர் நடேசன் மற்றும் டி.எம்.நாயர் கூறிய கருத்துக்கு, மெருகு பூசி சினிமா பாணியில் புதிதாகக் கதை அளக்கிறார் தி.மு.க., தலைவர் கருணாநிதி. நூறு ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன்னர், அதாவது, 1912ல் நடைபெற்றது பிரிட்டிஷ் அரசாங்கம் - தமிழ்நாடு என்று அப்போது இல்லாமல், சென்னை மாகாணம் ராஜதானி என்று அழைக்கப்பட்டு, ஆந்திரா, கேரளா, கர்நாடகா என்று பிரிக்கப்படாமல் இருந்தது. அப்போது திராவிட இயக்கத்தின் தலைவர்கள் என்று கூறப்பட்ட டி.எம்.நாயர் (மலையாளம் பேசுபவர்) சர்.பி.டி.தியாகராஜன் (தெலுங்கு பேசுபவர்) டாக்டர் நடேசன் போன்றவர்கள் நீதிக் கட்சியின் சார்பில் வெள்ளையர்களுக்கு ஆதரவாகச் செயல்பட்டவர்கள்; நமது சுதந்திர போராட்டத்தைக் கொச்சைப்படுத்தியவர்கள். சுதந்திர நாளை, துக்க நாளாகக் கொண்டாடியவர்கள்.
கடந்த, 1960 வரை பல ஆயிரக்கணக்கான பிராமண தமிழ் ஆசிரியர்கள் தமிழகத்தில் பல பள்ளிகளிலும், கல்லூரிகளிலும் சிறப்பாக பணியாற்றியதை யாரும் மறந்திருக்கமுடியாது. முன்னாள் ஜனாதிபதி டாக்டர் அப்துல் கலாம், தான் ராமேஸ்வரத்தில் படித்தபோது, உதவி செய்த ஆசிரியரான சுப்பிரமணிய அய்யரை தன் பதவியேற்புக்கு டில்லிக்கு அழைத்துச் சென்று மரியாதை செய்தார் .
இப்படிப்பட்ட சூழ்நிலையில், தற்போதைய நிலைமைக்கு ஒவ்வாத பிராமண எதிர்ப்புக் கொள்கையை, தனக்கு சிக்கல், தோல்வி வரும்போதெல்லாம் ஒரு ஆயுதமாக எடுப்பதில் கருணாநிதி வல்லவர்.

பிராமணர்களின் அறிவுரைப்படி, ஆலோசனை உதவியுடன் தனது கட்சியையும், குடும்ப வியாபாரத்தையும் வளர்த்தவர் தான் இந்த தலைவர்.
தயாளுவில் ஆரம்பித்து, ஸ்டாலின் மனைவி மற்றும் குடும்பத்தின் மூன்று தலைமுறைக்கு பிரசவம் பார்த்தது பிராமணரான டாக்டர் பி.ராமமூர்த்தியும், அவரது மனைவியுமான டாக்டர் இந்திரா ராமமூர்த்தியும் தான். பல ஆண்டுகளாக இவருக்கு ஆடிட்டராக இருப்பது ஜெகதீசன் அன்ட் கம்பெனி. தற்போது எங்கு போனாலும் உடன் வந்து மருத்துவம் செய்வது பிராமணரான டாக்டர் கோபால் தான்.

கடந்த, 1996ல், 2006ல் ஆட்சி செய்தபோது ஆலோசனை வழங்கியது, டாக்டர் எம்.எஸ்.குகன் ஐ.ஏ.எஸ்., 2006- 2011 வரை தலைமைச் செயலராகவும், கோப்புகளில் தனியாகக் கையெழுத்து இடும் அளவுக்கு அதிகாரம் படைத்தவராக எஸ்.ஸ்ரீபதி ஐ.ஏ.எஸ்., உள்துறைச் செயலராக (ஹோம் செகரட்டரி) மாலதி ஐ.ஏ.எஸ்., மேடைகளில், விழாக்களில் தன்னைப் பற்றி புகழ்பாட கவிஞர் வாலி, குடும்ப பிசினஸ் பார்ட்னராக இந்தியா சிமென்ட்ஸ் சீனிவாசன், தனக்கு யோகாசனம் சொல்லிக் கொடுக்க தேசிகாச்சாரி என்று இவரது தேவைகளுக்கான பிராமணர் பட்டியல் தொடரும். தனக்குத் தேவை என்றால் இவர்கள் எல்லோரும் பிராமணர்கள் அல்லாதவர்கள்.
ஏன் இந்த இரட்டை வேஷம் - போலி நாடகம்?
தன் வீட்டுக் குழந்தைகள், பேரப்பிள்ளைகள் சென்னை டி.ஏ.வி., பள்ளியில் இந்தி படிக்கலாம்; மற்றவர்கள் தமிழ் தான் படிக்க வேண்டும். தமிழ் சுதந்திரப் போராட்ட தியாகி கோட்டாவில் தனது பேரன் (மு.க.அழகிரி மகன்) அண்ணா பல்கலைக்கழகத்தில், பி.இ., படிக்கலாம். தன் வீட்டு குழந்தைகளுக்கு ஸ்டாலின், தயாநிதி, கலாநிதி, சூர்யா, ஆதித்யா போன்ற சம்ஸ்கிருத பெயர்கள். தனது 'டிவி'க்களுக்கு சூரியா, ஆதித்யா, தேஜா, உதயா, ஜெமினி, சன் நெட்வொர்க் என்று வேற்று மொழிப் பெயர்கள். எத்தனை வருடங்களுக்குத்தான் இந்தப் பெரிய பித்தலாட்டம், ஏமாற்று வேலை?

எந்த பிராமணனும் ஊரை அடித்து உலையில் போடவில்லை. அரசாங்கப் பணத்தை, மக்களது வரிப் பணத்தை, கொள்ளையடித்து கோடீஸ்வரன் ஆனதில்லை. டெலிகாம் ஊழல், சேது சமுத்திரத் திட்ட ஊழல், வீராணம் ஊழல் என்றெல்லாம் விஞ்ஞான முறையில் பொதுச் சொத்தை கொள்ளையடித்து, இந்தியாவிலேயே ஒரு பெரிய கோடீஸ்வர குடும்பம் என்று பெயர் பெறவில்லை!
கடந்த 1967க்கு பிறகு, தமிழகத்தில் ஆட்சி செய்த , அமைச்சர்கள் பலர் இப்போது குறைந்தபட்சம், 100-200 கோடி ரூபாய்க்கு அதிபதி. இன்ஜினியரிங் கல்லூரி, மருத்துக் கல்லூரி, சினிமா தயாரிப்பு என்றெல்லாம் பல துறைகளில் பெரிய முதலாளிகள். இதெல்லாம் எப்படி வந்தது? கருணாநியின் மகள் டில்லி திகார் சிறையில் எட்டு மாதம் கம்பி எண்ணியது எதற்காக?
தனது குடும்பத்தில் நடக்கும் வாரிசு பிரச்னையை, கட்சியின் தோல்வியை திசை திருப்பவே, இந்த பிராமணர் எதிர்ப்பு நாடகம். ஆனால், நமது அரசியல் சாசனப்படி எந்த ஜாதியையும், பழித்துச் சொல்ல, இழிவுபடுத்த சட்டத்தில் இடமில்லை.
எல்லா மக்களுடன் அமைதியாக, நட்பாக வாழும் பிராணமர்கள் மீது வன்முறையை தூண்டும்படி, அச்சுறுத்தும் படியாக பேசும், தி.மு.க., தலைவர்கள் கருணாநிதி மீதும், அன்பழகன் மீதும் மத்திய, மாநில அரசுகள் சட்டப்படி கடும் நடவடிக்கை எடுக்க வேண்டும். இவ்வாறு அந்த அறிக்கையில் பிராமணர் சங்கம் கூறியுள்ளது.

When I read the original source cited in the OP again, it appears that former CM Mu Ka has cited what one Mr. Nair spoke several decades ago about Brahmins and Dravidian Ideology. This is not anything new that Mu Ka says now!

He brought this Nair's speech to the celebration of 100th year of Dravidian Ideology in the South. He traces the Origin of Justice Party in the Madras Presidency, and the subsequent formation of Dravidhar Kazhagam, the fore runner of DMK and AIADMK and others.

I guess what's important to me is, whether the current CM Hon' J Jaya truly believes in Dravidian Ideology or not...?

One of the tenets of Dravidian Ideology is Rationalism and Self-Respect. Whether she believes in it or not?

I guess that's what Mu Ka wants the Tamil Nadu People to ask the current CM of TN.

And, I feel the TB Association is missing the point...I urge people to re-read the original speech of Mr. Nair as given by Mu Ka in the Dinamalar...

Innum varum...

:)

Last edited:
Ok vembu, does this mean when MK acts the way he does, in the most condemnable way possible, he is acting like a brahmanar?

Just in case I am misunderstood, I oppose MK or Jaya and other caste based parties like PMK, etc, and if it can be shown clearly that MK advocated violence against Brahmins I will condemn that sentiment with as much force as I can muster.

At the same time, we have to acknowledge, Tamilnadu under the rule of the dravidian parties, for all their shortcomings, have done reasonably well compared to other states in India.

Cheers!

All dravidians except a few have become rational and have tolerable respect for god, temples, and brahmins (in private) but public posture is different. It is the bane of indian politics that politicians support minorities and minoritism in public for vote banks and for presumed political correctness. The aryan-dravidan myth is 90% buried.

When gujarat surges ahead in development credit is given to gujaratis and not to modi; why should karuna get credit for when (99% religious) tamilians are responsible for the state's progress.

Can some of our legal brains to examine and state whether the hate speech of MK does not fall within the parameters of promoting hatred and violence against a community and prejudicial to the peace and communal harmony? can it be labelled "racism"?
S. Krishnamoorthy

Mr. Nara in post #42:

At the same time, we have to acknowledge, Tamilnadu under the rule of the dravidian parties, for all their shortcomings, have done reasonably well compared to other states in India.

This is like saying Russia sent an astronaut to the moon first because it was ruled by communists. Tamilnadu has done well because of its resources-natural and human-and not because of the rulers. The growth of Tamilnadu is certainly inspite of Dravidian parties and not because of Dravidian parties. If only these parties were not divisive in their philosophy the growth of the state would have far more spectacular.

Yeah

That's just "old wine in a new TASMAC bottle". No, I don't think he 's either deranged/senile.

If he can "re-wind and play" the same old story for over 50 years, it's just some kind of " MINDHU
STHUTHI" - he's bound to have SADGURUS, JAGADGURUS, ADIGALS, SWAMIS AND BABAS as
visitors.

My Policy - " KEEP OFF ", not worth further comment/discussion on this exalted forum.

Guruvethunai
AM

Tamilnadu has done well because of its resources-natural and human-and not because of the rulers. The growth of Tamilnadu is certainly inspite of Dravidian parties and not because of Dravidian parties. If only these parties were not divisive in their philosophy the growth of the state would have far more spectacular.

I am glad atleast some people here do not fall for such tricks of brabas, who often imply that hatemongering against brahmins can be tolerated for development.

Whether TN had done well because of dravidian political parties or inspiste of them, their racial attitudes and hatemongering should be opposed.

And, I feel the TB Association is missing the point...

The TB association has got it correct.

I think, it is Yamaka who is missing the point.

If ADMK led by JJ is irrational and does not believe in self-respect, and if Karunanidhi is concerned only with these issues, let MK target JJ and her party. Why should he say "பார்பனக் கூட்டம் நடுங்க வேண்டும்' ?

But I commend MK for one thing. He is not being wishy-washy. He does not cheat public on this issue! He openly practices hatemongering against brahmins unlike some who pretend to be well-wishers of brahmins but are supporters of such hatemongering!

Dear all ,
Why do you give credence to such views expressed by our ex-chief minister - he has now become cheap minister . Let us ignore his comments and concentrate on our family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back