• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

JOKES-Doctor & Mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Morris was removing some engine valves from a car when he spotted the famous heart surgeon Dr. Michel Debakery who was waiting for the service manager
Morris, somewhat of a loud mouth,shouted across the garage," Hey Doctor... is that you. Come over for a minute."
The famous surgeon a bit surprised walked over to where Morris was working on a car.Morris in a loud voice that all could hear, said argumentatively,"So Mr. fancy Doc,look at this work. I also take
valves out,grind them,put in new parts, & when I finish, this baby will purr like a kitten. So how come u get big bucks, when you and me doing basically the same work?

Dr. DeBakery, very embarrassed,walked away,& said softly to Morris,"Try doing the work with engine running."

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]A good chess player[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]
panda.gif
A man went to visit a friend and was amazed to find him playing chess with his dog. He watched the game in astonishment for a while. "I can hardly believe my eyes!" he exclaimed. "That's the smartest dog I've ever seen."

"Nah, he's not so smart," the friend replied. "I've beaten him three games out [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]A blind man walks into a store with his seeing eye dog. All of a sudden, he picks up the leash and begins swinging the dog over his head. The manager runs up to the man and asks, "What are you doing?!!" The blind man replies, "Just looking around."
[/FONT]

Yo mama so fat God told her he had no room in heaven and the devil said there was no room in hell (Submitted by
f22a259a180fa222b9257a3a3b162513.png
)

Yo Mama so fat her BMI is measured in acres. (Submitted by
9ebadeec2091e86ac8d1653afceb3ab2.png
)

Yo Mama so fat when she went to the movies she sat next to everyone (Submitted by
cbbfbe90f5a3cbcd13b3404f02a7f0a2.png
)

Yo mama so fat when her beeper goes off, people thought she was backing up

Yo mama so fat her nickname is "Lardo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back