• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

JeM chief Masood Azhar is a 'terrorist': Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this new admission of guilt..Is it because of fear of US?

[h=1]JeM chief Masood Azhar is a 'terrorist': Musharraf[/h]October 28, 2016 00:21

18slde1.jpg

Former Pakistan President Gen Pervez Musharraf has described Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar as a "terrorist", saying he has been involved in bomb blasts even in his country.

He, however, he did not give a clear reply as to why Pakistan has not been asking China to get Azhar declared as an international terrorist by the United Nations.

"Why should China be involved when it has nothing to do with him (Azhar)," Musharraf told News Nation, according to a release issued by the TV channel.

A proposal is pending before the UN Security Council for declaring Azhar as an international terrorist but China has been blocking it, claiming that there is not enough evidence to prove that he is a terrorist.

When asked about terror camps in PoK, he feigned ignorance saying "I don't know". However, with a smile, he said, "I will let you know only once I get the count of these camps which you are talking about".

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...st-musharraf/d5dca9ffaf62848c747e46434d76ffed

His admission at this stage hardly makes any difference. In fact it was during his tenure as the President of Pakistan, the terrorism got all the nourishment it needs to grow. If it has spread its branches like a big Banyan tree, he is the only one to be made responsible. He along with ISI extended olive branches and all other possible helps to these people so that they can spread hatred against India, which now has become a global issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back