• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

If I were made the Chief Law and Order and Knowledge advisor...

sravna

A yardstick for ethics would be developed and its use and importance would be as much as money. Just as you have credit score for money you would have credit score for ethics. The activities that would badly reflect on ethics score are violence, crime, corruption, fraud etc. Another metric for ones who do the best balancing act between money and ethics. That is being productive without compromising on ethics. This metric would be the most significant one.

Just the starting thoughts...

Entry to professions that requires integrity would be open to only those who possess it, similarly entry to those professions that require physical prowess would be open to those who possess it only. It depends on scores they get in the respective metrics.

Removal of some privileges if the score goes below a threshold and similarly additional privileges for scores going above a threshold.

Deeper causes of law and order problems in addition to immediate causes will be sought and issues addressed.

It is not that no one before had similar intentions. But the life threatening nature of the endeavor was deterring. I am able to take this up because I believe I have the unswerving support of the divine.

Spirituality is as much about action as about teaching. I think time is ripe to start the action.

If one has to repent, one has to be made to go through pain and suffering. There should be no lax in the legal system regarding that. It is those who do major mistakes actually get away with it.

Those professions which requires serving people and society should have no scope for making excessive money. Politics and essential services should fall in that category. Action and legal judgements on violence, crime and corruption should be very swift and just. Activities which promote commonalities among various types of groups such as religion, caste, sex, class should be strongly encouraged and rewarded. In the same way, activities promoting particular groups should be discouraged and punished.

A yardstick for ethics would be developed and its use and importance would be as much as money. Just as you have credit score for money you would have credit score for ethics. The activities that would badly reflect on ethics score are violence, crime, corruption, fraud etc. Another metric for ones who do the best balancing act between money and ethics. That is being productive without compromising on ethics. This metric would be the most significant one.

I would leave that country. But Mr Sravna there might a vacancy for your talents.

Swami Nithyananda - one of many self-styled Indian "godmen" with thousands of followers and a chequered past - is wanted by police for alleged rape, sexual abuse, and abduction of children.

Earlier this week, he announced online that he has created his own new country - reportedly off Ecuador's coast - complete with cabinet, golden passports, and even a department of homeland security.

This is just humor. Please do not take it seriously.

I would leave that country. But Mr Sravna there might a vacancy for your talents.

Swami Nithyananda - one of many self-styled Indian "godmen" with thousands of followers and a chequered past - is wanted by police for alleged rape, sexual abuse, and abduction of children.

Earlier this week, he announced online that he has created his own new country - reportedly off Ecuador's coast - complete with cabinet, golden passports, and even a department of homeland security.

This is just humor. Please do not take it seriously.
Nothing to worry Prasad. I will not take it seriously. But seriously do you know there are worse capitalist offenders who can make look Nithyanandas offences a humour. Think about it. Certain things are not fun. One needs to break the back of people to make them come to their senses.

Any one who thinks he is exceptional in talents is a professional joker. And there is a big group of jokers whom i do not want to name, who think they are exceptional. Jokers keep you entertained. So i dont complain.

Last edited:
Jokers technology is also a joke. They are getting it left, right and center. They do not not know where to run from the spiritual energy. Good luck to them.

These jokers I am sure are learning lessons which is the objective of the exercise that they will never think of competing with nature using their puny brains.

One nice dialogue from the film vanchinathan comes to my mind. Vijayakanth says to a culprit, "dei nee en moonjiya pathu pesa koodathu, en shoe va pathu than pesanum"

The worst culprits are the traitors. Good for the country if they have run away and will run away. That said, you may escape the arms of earthly laws , but higher laws are waiting to grab you by the scruff of your neck and mete out the deserved punishment. watch out.

One cannot tolerate corrupt thinking. Discipline needs to come to the mind. It is much better than controlling actual violence, crime and corruption. More than laws it is a free, conducive and right atmosphere that can foster and nurture right thinking. Having said that any actual violence, crime and corruption needs to be dealt with an iron hand. Both strong encouragement for right thinking and strong deterrence and punishment for violence.

I would not make any radical changes externally or in the laws. In fact the laws need to be simplified. The laws will be uniform. That is the best way to correct injustice done in the past. The purpose is to restore balance and not to create fresh imbalance. When you want to rectify something you bring it to the correct state and not to its opposite and wrong state. Otherwise you will be eternally subject to pressures and have to keep tinkering. Get it done right once and for all by being in balance.

People need to be mentally uplifted. The greedy should become less greedy and not more, and the resentful and the backward should really see the hope and the rosy future. Then leave it to nature to do a perfect correction. Giving freebies and making reservations are no good. The real issue is one of mind and not much of material or physical. The current situation says people have lost faith in being good and this has turned into a very vicious circle.

For something done wrong, moral responsibility should be treated on par with legal consequences. That is one should have the maturity to own up ones mistakes and people especially the politicians should be encouraged to do that. That will considerably simplify a number of things. Basically we need two things. Persons who have impeccable courage and backing to implement them and next is impeccable planning. India luckily is moving in that direction and I would like to throw in my lot too.

Good thoughts to begin with. Let's adhere to ETHICS In Life. Thanks for the thoughts.

Latest ads

Back