• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

It's time to stop religious dicrimination against hindus when it comes to educational institutions

There is simply no comparison at all between the level of persecution that the hindus experience in pakistan and jihadi states and how muslims are treated here.

Just compare how the demographic profiles have changed since the partition. How can you guys lie like this ? Hindus Killed, Oppressed, forced to flee - all these are definitive proofs of persecution.

Last edited:
Hatred for hindus/ India is quite palpable in this forum. You guys have allowed vicious propaganda against India in this forum - something i do not wish to part of at all.

I only wish this forum be titled appropriately to reflect your newfound values of pro-jihad and anti-indian character.

Good bye and good luck...

First off, this govt is the biggest propaganda machine in the world. Any number of lies were strewn around on whatsapp.

If the Hindu persecution was so great, why didn't this govt raise it in UN ?? And show the world proof of persecution. Why is the international media silent ? Now don't tell me the international media suddenly are pro Pakistan and anti Hindu. This story will not fly everywhere.LOL.

On the other hand, I see innumerable videos of innocents muslims beaten on the road by right wing mobs and reported on all international forums in the last 5 yrs.

And what did the govts do ? Nothing. Why didn't they issue strong condemnation and ask all right wing groups to stop such attacks ?

Hilarious and sad to see the supporters trying to defend the impossible. Suddenly you cannot turn around and claim this govt is so secular, tolerant and not divisive and that it is all liberal secular fault.

Reservations are constitutionally approved by multiple cabinets. And your great party atleast officially supports it. One of the key point is, even if a Dalit converts to Christianity, he is still discriminated and hence reservation should be provided. Don't convert this into another bogey of interference into Hindu insituions. (#14)

Constitution doesnot recognize portability of caste across religion when one switches over to another religion ! 'Reservation should be provided' is சொந்த புத்தி? கோணல் புத்தி!

Self goal as usual eh ?
Reservation bill passed in parliament and part of constitution now, allows sc and st reservation for those converted into Christianity. So it recognises portability of decrimination faced by these groups in other religions.

Right wing is the biggest kirruku konal buddhi this country is grappling with.

In General, Minorities suffer in many countries. I do not see that being reported in these forums.
Muslims suffering in Muslim countries too does not get any attention from denizens.
There is not much space for it.

But this "so called" created hardship for non-existant Hindu Minority in Pakistan or Bangladesh is a diversion to harass Indian-Muslims as Pakistani's is wrong.

Talk about Indians, India is not a Hindu only country, and even if it was it still must protect all of its citizens.

A Perilous Future
India and Sri Lanka may claim secular status, but the reality is that both today are consolidated Hindu and Buddhist majoritarian states, respectively. Given how religion is being deftly manipulated in both countries to wage a civilizational war against Muslims, while other minorities are left cowed, the extant majoritarianism will only widen and deepen.

With Hinduism and Buddhism rooted in the Indian subcontinent and Islam originating in the Middle East, Hindus in Sri Lanka get seen as rivals while Muslims in both India and Sri Lanka are easily marginalized as interlopers. Never mind that the vast majority of Muslims in both countries converted to Islam and have coexisted with other faiths for centuries. The fact, however, is that notwithstanding various crosscutting cleavages, democracy and demography favor majoritarianism in both India and Sri Lanka. This bodes ill for both countries’ Muslims and their societies.

Last edited:
And what happens to your akhand Bharat concept where all such converts are essentially hindus.?? Another bogey for convenience ? They are Hindus when you want, otherwise Christians when you don't want ??(#14)

Another bogey for convenience ? No it is bogey of 'Conversion for convenience'!!!

கோணல் புத்தி is flawed thought process when one has a புத்தி or AI in place - மந்த புத்தி is களி மண் devoid of understanding and lacks thought process. In constitutional List Parayar is included but not Christian Parayar - You may be uncomfortable with the caste coat but protected constitutionally as a Hindu - But when walk over to another religion you have to leave your caste coat on coat hanger at the entrance! You can't have 'Convenient Conversion' Of course you can walk back to earlier uncomfortable situation - "Ghar Wapsi" wearing your coat again.

Word Dailt is unconstitutional - It is not a substitute for SC!

And what happens to your akhand Bharat concept where all such converts are essentially hindus.?? Another bogey for convenience ? They are Hindus when you want, otherwise Christians when you don't want ??(#14)

Another bogey for convenience ? No it is bogey of 'Conversion for convenience'!!!

கோணல் புத்தி is flawed thought process when one has a புத்தி or AI in place - மந்த புத்தி is களி மண் devoid of understanding and lacks thought process. In constitutional List Parayar is included but not Christian Parayar - You may be uncomfortable with the caste coat but protected constitutionally as a Hindu - But when walk over to another religion you have to leave your caste coat on coat hanger at the entrance! You can't have 'Convenient Conversion' Of course you can walk back to earlier uncomfortable situation - "Ghar Wapsi" wearing your coat again.

Word Dailt is unconstitutional - It is not a substitute for SC!

As always, self goal after another like your super govt.

Above is a excellent example of how Bigotry, hatred of minorities and the bogey of conversions leads to Kali Mandai and hence to Manda buddhi aka flawed thought process.

LOL !!

Shastra college in our thanjavur ...
Shastra College admissions are purely on merit without any preference for caste, community or religion though it is an institution owned and run by Tamil Brahmins. I know a number of students who have either passed out or still studying there. They do, however, have a small NRI quota.

In Christian and islamic institutions hindu cannot become principal but in other institutions any one can become . As i am in teaching institution i know about the admission process too. Except minorities no one gets the previlages in their respective institutions. Every institution should have preference to their community in admission, appointment and scholarship atleast 50% and scholarship open to all on merits basis
I fully agree. An year ago a Hindu Principal was sacked from a Chennai School since he was a Hindu. In fact, if I remember correctly, his termination of service letter stated this as the reason for his termination. In spite of belonging to the majority religion, there is absolutely no preference for us. Whatever we achieve is by dint of really hard work and what intelligence we are endowed with both for education and jobs. Do you think Asaduddin Owaisi will even employ a Hindu as a scavenger in one of the hospitals or other institutions or organisations he owns!

Shastra College admissions are purely on merit without any preference for caste, community or religion though it is an institution owned and run by Tamil Brahmins. I know a number of students who have either passed out or still studying there. They do, however, have a small NRI quota.

Okay, fair enough !

"Reservation for Dalit Christians

An individual belonging to Scheduled Tribes may profess any religion and the Castes/ Tribes included in the list of Scheduled Tribes under Article 342 of the Constitution, are entitled for getting the benefits of reservation in services of the Central Government."

Mada Sambranis lack the ability to understand the substance of arguments and counter them logically due to flawed thought process aka Manda buddhi.

LOL.

Constitution provides reservation to SCs & STs only - Dalits is unconstitutional! - SC list is caste based - necessarily Hindu religion specific and excludes religions like Christian & Islam as caste concept is not associated with those religion ! ST list based on the Tribal status and nothing to do with caste and hence transcend religion (பழங்குடியினர்)

Apples and oranges may be in the same fruit basket but different and not to be compared - SC & ST in the reservation basket are different!

Your (self) goal to club them as Dalits is only golmall and unconstitutional!

மாங்கா மடயன்s may fail to understand the difference between caste and tribes!

Bigotry filled mada makkus, and manga madayis cannot understands that Dalit is a constitutional word and the previous url post #38 is from the "Indian govt website" that the reservation for Christian Dalits are provided as per article 342 of the constitution.

This specifically addresses the caste system portability to Christianity, Islam and Budhhism

"The Mandal Commission Report has concluded without any doubt that among Indian Christians caste is a reality. According to the report "social and educational backwardness among" the Christian community is more or less the same as among Hindu communities. Though the caste system is peculiar to Hindu society, in actual practice, it also pervades Christian society. The Christians of Scheduled Caste Origin (Christian Dalits) suffer the same disabilities as their counterparts belonging to other religions.

In view of this, Scheduled Caste converts to Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism etc., should not be denied the benefits extended to Scheduled Castes and the same should hold good in respect of other backward classes. In some places, it was also contended that all Muslims and all Christians should be included in the list of other backward classes as these communities were indeed backward."

Ps: if you continue to use abusive words, I surely will and will take it a notch up every time you do (I didn't start, you jumped in started using abusive words). So make your pick.

By the way, don't debate on topics you are not on top. Every aspect of reservation has been covered do in the last 70 yrs including definitions and usage of word like Dalits, etc..

Last edited:
மட சாம்பராணி இல்லே! மட அன்னம் - the mythical bird that can separate milk from water when both are clubed !!

But மட சாம்பராணி lacks that intelligence - when clubed as Dalits which is unconstitutional they can't separate caste based SCs from tribe based STs! மட சாம்பராணி will be மக்கு பிளாஸ்திரி if they firmly stick to their flawed opinion about Dalits like Johnson's Band Aid பிளாஸ்திரி !!!

Bigoted morons like you lack basic common sense to understand anything. The example given may be on scheduled tribes but that does not mean, it is not applicable for scheduled castes.

Read the next post on portability of castes to other religions. There is nothing unconstitutional to club scheduled tribes under Dalits, and the govt website itself mentions reservation for Christian Dalits. Oh you thought the heading was mine and I clubbed ST under Dalits by mistake. Bloody fool. LOL.

Mada sambrani lacks basic comprehension, go back to school you idiot.

Read my post properly, go to the website and read properly. The govt website talks about reservation of Christian Dalits and puts scheduled tribes under it.

The term dalits was in use as a translation for the British Raj census classification of Depressed Classes prior to 1935. It was popularised by the economist and reformer B. R. Ambedkar (1891–1956), who included all depressed people irrespective of their caste into the definition of dalits.[3] Hence the first group he made was called the "Labour Party" and included as its members all people of the society who were kept depressed, including women, small scale farmers and people from backward castes. Ambedkar himself was a Mahar, and in the 1970s the use of the word "dalit" was invigorated when it was adopted by the Dalit Panthers activist group

So the word Dalit used by the founder of the constitution B R Ambedkar is unconstitutional ? Astonishing !!

I mean, find some other inconsistency in my posts, that we can debate on !

Please tell me how many minorities are occupying any positions of power in politics, govt bureaucracy, and in corporate businesses and in the startup ecosystems ?

How many (if any) have ever reported to a Muslim manager in any organisation ?

will any Indian Hindu VC fund a Muslim entrepreneur ? I have not seen a single Muslims entrepreneur ever on new pages of businesses others Azim premji in decades.

Let's go by facts and anslyse how and where have Muslims benefited ? None. They have not benefited by any of the so called biased schemes which favour and appease muslims.
You seem to be blinded by your own ideas. What you have mentioned is utter nonsense. But still i tolerate, lest you will brand me as intolerant. You are aware that many entrepreneurs approach a bank for finance. The banks decides on the case after studying the project report etc. Can any bank refuse any loan to a Muslim person only because of his religion. Yesterday one young boy aged 20 who worked as an Ambulance driver was doing stunts from a train was hit by a pillar and died. He has five siblings and his father is a taxi driver. Why don't you educate this community on family planning. Azim Premji could afford innumerable children but decided to have only two. I suggest that you start preaching this community now (no matter we have lost 70 years) so that 20 years down the line they would have improved.

twitter.svg

pinterest.svg

Just look at the numbers reported here. Properties confiscated. People forced to leave the country. This is what real persecution looks like.. now show if this is happening to the muslims of India? Just don't blabber something because of your hatred for hindus. These guys think just repeatedly lying in goebbels style will make fiction a fact.
It is amazing how some Hindus will spout utter rubbish. The Hindu population in Pakistan has come down from 26% to 3% or even less. Hindu girls are routinely kidnapped, forcibly converted to Islam and then abandoned. Muslim population is growing significantly in India not only burdening the exchequer but resulting in over consumption of scarce natural resources. India is the only country in the world where the minority have the first claim on various Government Schemes. I am not saying this but merely throwing light on what Dr. Manmohan Singh did or said. In Saudi an animal, ironically, has more rights than a Hindu!

Why have a reservation on caste basis at all?
Why not have all admission merit-based.
Give extra tuition credit to financially deprived students, or some regional groups.

In Christian and islamic institutions hindu cannot become principal (#9)

This sweeping statement not true - Rev.Sister Rose when she started Fatima College Madurai in 1953 made Ms.Sakuntala aTamil Brahmin the principal - She retired in 1983 - she continued even after Rev.Sister's death in 1967 - Merit was rewarded in that era - Merit may not be recognized today!

So the word Dalit used by the founder of the constitution B R Ambedkar is unconstitutional ? Astonishing !!

I mean, find some other inconsistency in my posts, that we can debate on !

Gandhi coined the word 'Harijan' We had even Harijan welfare department in our state - Father of the nation gave the name but now considered derogatory! You are welcome to be astonished again!

You need some other inconsistenciey in your posts for further debate meaning you are voluntarily with drawing from the debate already on - I understand - So be it with this remark !

யானை தன் தலைல தானே மண்ண போட்டுக்கும் - மக்குபிளாஸ்திரி தன் வாய்ல தானே போட்டுக்கும் பிளாஸ்திரி!!

Latest ads

Back