• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Its nice to see that caring for others still exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

somanathan Iyer

Yesterday I was standing at the bus stop near my office for reaching home. Since it was a holiday, only a handful of people were standing here and there. A girl around 20 yrs was standing ahead of me waiting for her bus. Suddenly she fell down backwards with a thud. I was tensed and rushed to her asking what happened. But she was unconscious. I was confused and I took my office key and pressed it in her palm thinking to be some sort of convulsions but of no use. Fortunately some construction labor, three or four kind heart ed soft wear women employees came there to attend on her. Then based on the information from the ID card of the girl, we called their office and home. Some one called for 108 service which didn't turn up in time. then her brother reached the spot and they were ferried in an auto to the nearby hospital. Of course she was treated as out patient and discharged by evening. It was nice on that many people who volunteered the help.

How nice and kind. Its really good to know there are still people who are compassionate and considerate out there. Bless them and you too for helping her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back