• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is there a difference between natural deeds and deeds enacted through curse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newnewgen

Hi,
Suppose a person does a wrong deed and he is cursed that his entire 3 generations will suffer. Now every generation the female children ruin the male decendant. That is girl children get the thinking that her father male heirtage should be no more. They enact all the rules outside the dharma to finish off the entire vamsam.

For the next two generations the female decedant born for that particular male decendant inherits the thought that I should finish off my father's vamsam, there should not be any heriditary to my father. The moment the girl child is born, the horoscope clearly states that the female children will go to any extent to see the end of her father's blood does not contain any more decendants.

Let's suppose the first attempt ends up in having their mother in heaven, second attempt ends up in their mother's sister. third attempt instead of the karta, his son is devourved, another attempt once again in having the last son gone. attempt after attempt till the entire family goes to penury, they don't have any morsel of meals to eat. Still they keep on trying.

Now the question is will the female children suffer due to their deeds?
Should'nt they be immune to consequence of their wrong deeds? After all isn't it their father's sisters who wanted to finish off the race, who sowed the seeds, And their father's sister did try to do the same, because their father inherited a curse.

My thanks to those learned ones who do try to address the issue.

Hi,
Suppose a person does a wrong deed and he is cursed that his entire 3 generations will suffer. Now every generation the female children ruin the male decendant. That is girl children get the thinking that her father male heirtage should be no more. They enact all the rules outside the dharma to finish off the entire vamsam. (Are you talking about general case or about some specific case which you know? Usually, if a person gets cursed in the manner stated by you, his next 3 generations may suffer in various ways, but finishing off the entire vamsam or lineage is not part of that curse, you see; the 4th. and successive generations thereafter will be normal.)

For the next two generations the female decedant born for that particular male decendant inherits the thought that I should finish off my father's vamsam, there should not be any heriditary to my father. The moment the girl child is born, the horoscope clearly states that the female children will go to any extent to see the end of her father's blood does not contain any more decendants. (All these are not at all necessary ISFA the curse itself is concerned; each generation can have sons and daughters but generally they will suffer poverty, diseases, bad name, imprisonment and so on.)

Let's suppose the first attempt ends up in having their mother in heaven, second attempt ends up in their mother's sister. third attempt instead of the karta, his son is devourved, another attempt once again in having the last son gone. attempt after attempt till the entire family goes to penury, they don't have any morsel of meals to eat. Still they keep on trying.

Should'nt they be immune to consequence of their wrong deeds? After all isn't it their father's sisters who wanted to finish off the race, who sowed the seeds, And their father's sister did try to do the same, because their father inherited a curse.
(This is very confusing!Every living entity in this world is liable for each of its actions or Karma and there cannot be any exception or immunityeven to the avatars like Krishna getting cursed and killed. You should try to make your doubt clearer please.)

Shri newnewgen,

Your post is not clear to me. I have marked the doubtful portions in bold brown and also given my doubts within brackets. Kindly clarify so that I may give my response.

Hi,
Suppose a person does a wrong deed and he is cursed that his entire 3 generations will suffer. Now every generation the female children ruin the male decendant. That is girl children get the thinking that her father male heirtage should be no more. They enact all the rules outside the dharma to finish off the entire vamsam. (Are you talking about general case or about some specific case which you know? Usually, if a person gets cursed in the manner stated by you, his next 3 generations may suffer in various ways, but finishing off the entire vamsam or lineage is not part of that curse, you see; the 4th. and successive generations thereafter will be normal.)

For the next two generations the female decedant born for that particular male decendant inherits the thought that I should finish off my father's vamsam, there should not be any heriditary to my father. The moment the girl child is born, the horoscope clearly states that the female children will go to any extent to see the end of her father's blood does not contain any more decendants. (All these are not at all necessary ISFA the curse itself is concerned; each generation can have sons and daughters but generally they will suffer poverty, diseases, bad name, imprisonment and so on.)

(This is very confusing!Every living entity in this world is liable for each of its actions or Karma and there cannot be any exception or immunityeven to the avatars like Krishna getting cursed and killed. You should try to make your doubt clearer please.)

Shri newnewgen,

Your post is not clear to me. I have marked the doubtful portions in bold brown and also given my doubts within brackets. Kindly clarify so that I may give my response.

Hi,
Suppose a person does a wrong deed and he is cursed that his entire 3 generations will suffer. Now every generation the female children ruin the male decendant. That is girl children get the thinking that her father male heirtage should be no more. They enact all the rules outside the dharma to finish off the entire vamsam.

For the next two generations the female decedant born for that particular male decendant inherits the thought that I should finish off my father's vamsam, there should not be any heriditary to my father. The moment the girl child is born, the horoscope clearly states that the female children will go to any extent to see the end of her father's blood does not contain any more decendants.

Why do people believe in these type of curses? Where is this belief coming from? What is the rationale? Why this sexist comments tolerated? No wonder that the crime against women is increasing.
I think basically it is an escaping action against taking personal responsibility of ones own actions. You get the reaction of your actions alone. The karma you undertake comes back as results to you. Where is the need for curse?

Just as surely as planting wheat seeds results in a harvest of wheat. We can count on it, it will not produce produce rice. Similarly a good deed will be rewarded with good results, and bad deed will result in bad consequences.

Last edited:
Hi,

Dear Sir,

I am not a learned person but at least this much I can say...please please believe in God and stop blaming others for our shortcomings.

You are making it sound as if the females in this situation are some Asuras with some much evil power that only an Avatar can stop them.

Even if you actually still believe in curses...let me tell you this..if a family has inherited a curse..the descendants of that family are not "Karmically" innocent either.

Each one of us are not born by accident into a family..we are born into a family becos we have the karmic compatibility to inherit the ups and downs of the family.

So if the females of the family are evil as you claim..that means the males too were evil enough in their past Karma to inherit the consequences.

My advise to you is if you really want to get rid of the so called effect of this curse is to think of God and pray for the well being of everyone including the so called evil females..so that they may change and focus on positive thoughts at least that will give you peace of mind.

Last edited:
Hi,

Dear Friend,

I am not a learned person to address the issue. What ever I write is my own thinking from my experience in life.

Excuse me for terming the contents of your post, "just mental acrobatics". It is my humble view that no one can ruin us except ourselves.

Being born a Male or Female is not the choice of the child which is conceived in mother's womb. If you believe in "God" both are creations of HIS.

Heaven and Hell are in our mind. Our conscience is the the best judge to decide good or bad of our deeds.
Let us make our life worth of our birth by following simple rules of "truth, compassion and love" towards others.
Every action in our life is predestined. Let us hear what Sri Saibaba of Shirdi says in this regard:

"Unless there is some relationship or connection, nobody goes anywhere. If any men or creatures come to you, do not discourteously drive them away, but receive them well and treat them with due respect. Shri Hari will certainly be pleased if you give water to the thirsty, bread to the hungry, clothes to the naked, and your verandah to strangers for sitting and resting. If anybody wants any money from you and you are not inclined to give, do not give, but do not bark at him like a dog"

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Sri Brahmanyan has put so very nicely. Liked very much.

Newgengen, please do not believe in curses. In anguish, or in anger, or in disappointment, people may say a hundred things. Does not mean they are true; or will always happen in reality. There is no such thing as a curse.

What we think to be a curse, may be a conscious guilt. Lets say A harmed B causing deep hurt to B. Out of deep anguish, B may say something to the effect of A's downfall. B's words may sit in the consciousness of A. The subconscious is mysterious, and records everything. The subconscious may register the words in a manner as to live out those words; thus in a way to also overcome guilt of having harmed someone thru a phase of suffering. Maybe its just the way the minds of some people work. Remediating the issue if possible or prayer to ishtadeva or isthadevi, will certainly help the mind sort itself out.

We all say things we do not mean in a particular moment given its circumstance Words we regret instantly or over time. Just look at it as part of karma, supposed to be lived out, for each one. Just don't take it to heart. In personal life, work the karma in as many ways as possible to benefit others to the best of your abilities.

Also newgen, we are all learning, living our learning experiences...there are no learned members here.

I liked well presented post of Shri.Brahmanyan very much..

BUT, I do believe in curse, unlike the one as mentioned in OP that Shri.Brahmaniyan could consider as "just mental acrobatics".

If a person in a family is deprived, discarded, humiliated, cruelly ill treated with out considering a single humanitarian ground, being his/her own closely related person, the curse posed by the sufferer on the erring person would certainly produce harm to the person and his/her immediate following generation.

It is also understood that, unless the person could feel pity on the bearer of his/her curse and whole heartedly pardon and wish for the well being of the sufferer, it is not so easy for the bearer to get out of the cursing impact no mater to what extent he/she does the spiritual praychithartham.

1) Especially the girls/females of the family should be respected, honored and truly loved and cared within the capacity, with purity and honestly.
2) Dependable elders should be respected, well treated, honored and taken care within one's honest capabilities.
3) A person as a stranger in dare need of some help should not be insulted and humiliated at least If help can not be extended.
4) A mating pair of animal should not be disturbed, distracted, beaten and insulted. Any intentional harm unnecessarily done to serpent especially invites severe curse.

Even if the person at receiving end does not curse, the Karma will take the erring person to task for sure, in its own ways and means and in course of time. But, if the person ends up cursing, the impact of the negative energies enacted by curse would keep haunting the cursed person and would make maximum damage to the bearer.

Curse / Saabam / Badh Dua(in Hindi) enacts severe negative energies/vibrations from the person who curses. It subtly surrounds not only the person who has cursed BUT subtly surrounds and influences the energies of the bearer too.

Thus, unless the cursing person whole heartedly pardons and wish good for the bearer of his/her curse, the person not only can relieve himself/herself from his/her own negatively influencing energies resultant to his/her curse BUT can not relieve the bearer of his/her curse from the haunting negativity as well.

In cases of curse caused by other living species, especially serpents, the cursed human for sure would bear and undergo sufferings of some sort and gradually when he/she reaches close to paying off for his/her wrong doing, gets a way to do spiritual prayachiththaartham and get relieved from the surrounding negative energies.

The whole creation is surrounded and stimulated with Energies. Positive and Negative energies that forms a chain of actions and reactions. Every soul that is part and parcel of Brahman itself, in any form of evolved species with higher conscience can generate negative energies and keep them targeted on each other. As per the Supreme Law of the Nature, any energy that are enacted on substantial grounds bears the fruit without fail.

Hora Shastra has detailed analysis of this phenomena and provides ways to identify the curse, haunting a person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back