• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ironic how the selfish thrive and a counter for it

People are not influenced by goodness. No kidding ourselves or anybody that is right to be good. It is right to be righteous whether good or bad. Only a shock can shake out of your stupor. Not goodness.

I am making an open offer of help. Anybody aggrieved by any unfair or unjust actions of others especially being intimidated can contact me. Let me see what i can do. My email is [email protected]

???
Sounds like you are becoming a Basha Don.
Renuka,

I am going to respond to anyone who misuses or abuses money and power. I have that capability. I have initiated that process. I hope tangible results will be seen soon.

This is one more step I am taking in my efforts to set right the undue bias against spirituality. Those who are reading this kindly come out with your problems that you want addressed. You may do this privately and I will try to address them. Any problem.

The idea of this exercise is for you to get resolved of the problems and for all including me to truly understand the problem solving scope of spirituality.

As a way of understanding the ability of spiritual energy, think of it as something which is a formless expression of our body and brain. If we as a physical entity using our brain can solve problems, why not spiritual energy which in my view is the real WE. The solution happens in the inner reality and this by spiritual power gets projected onto the physical reality. This is basically how spiritual healing works.

So, shall we set this ball rolling?

The following is in response to queries raised in a whatsapp group on what impact can there be on the public and what views I am asking to express.

Thank you for raising questions and for your views. Let me clarify.

Human life whether seen from the perspective of science or from spirituality is about improvement. One is about physical well being and the other is about spiritual well being. Improvement does not happen smoothly and needs real efforts and overcoming of obstacles because goals and objectives of people differ. It becomes one of problem solving exercises.

Spirituality generally helps people at the level of mind and spirit and enable people be at peace with themselves and cope up with the problems. Several ways and spiritual techniques including yoga and meditation are used.

At the level of society there is a great desire for material things to a lopsided extent and that is undesirable. The irony is people act in a negative way even though they know it is wrong and they do not want others to act in the same way against them. But unfortunately negativity has become embedded in the psyche of people and is a way of life now.

So at the societal level, the macrocosmic behaviour of people needs to change. They should start respecting others in a genuine way irrespective of their material worth, start respecting the nation and in general have a receptive approch towards other humans.

Most of the changes at the societal level will happen if changes at the personal level happens. The right ideas about religion, science and anything will stem from their right and unbiased personal attitude.

The way I want people to participate in this is to be open to the possibility that a different and improved quality of life than we are living now is both possible and desirable.

Once people are open to it they will get ideas about how to go about it. So let people take it as an experiment because it is a very worthwhile one and life changing and try embracing higher values again.

But it needs to happen among a large number of people.

I want people to critique my views so that the exchange of ideas result in some clarity about what is real happiness and quality of life.

One of the problems though not the only is that American white males think they are really exceptional and exclusive. Anything not a combination of all of American, white or male is looked down upon. This is there even in though to a lesser extent among other western white males.

One of the problems though not the only is that American white males think they are really exceptional and exclusive. Anything not a combination of all of American, white or male is looked down upon. This is there even in though to a lesser extent among other western white males.
???
Seriously Sravna, no one looks down on Non White, Non American males.

I have no idea from where you get this from.

Renuka,

I mean not by others but talking about the attitude of white american male
So Sravana, in your world (imagined) you have met all white Americans and they shared with you their views!! Hah Hah Hah.

I live in the USA. I socialize with all Americans. They are humans just like the rest of us. They have their opinions and biases.

It is a wrong characterization of White Americans and you do a disservice to them. But then again you are wrong, and that is nothing new.

So Sravana, in your world (imagined) you have met all white Americans and they shared with you their views!! Hah Hah Hah.

I live in the USA. I socialize with all Americans. They are humans just like the rest of us. They have their opinions and biases.

It is a wrong characterization of White Americans and you do a disservice to them. But then again you are wrong, and that is nothing new.
Prasad,

I am not surprised that you defend white Americans. American exceptionalism is a strongly existing idea among Americans now increasingly not accepted by the rest of the world. A three year old baby can say it has its roots in white supremacy again being increasingly rejected by others. So who is in the imagined world?

This supremacy and exceptionalism has adversely affected individuals to nations time and again because whites are serious about it and want others to view them as such. All won't remain silent spectators especially when they are affected. See Russia responding and my own issues with that.

USMNT's Tyler Adams Gracefully Hits Back at Iranian Reporter's Question About Racism in the U.S.

"There's discrimination everywhere you go," the midfielder said. "One thing that I've learned, especially from living abroad in the past years and having to fit in in different cultures and kind of assimilate into different cultures, is that in the U.S., we're continuing to make progress every single day."

The New York native, who plays for Leeds United in the English Premier League, added that he believes education is an essential tool in the process.

Prasad,

I am not surprised that you defend white Americans. American exceptionalism is a strongly existing idea among Americans now increasingly not accepted by the rest of the world. A three year old baby can say it has its roots in white supremacy again being increasingly rejected by others. So who is in the imagined world?
Sravna,
Supremacy isnt just a white phenomenon.
Even when I was in India, I met many types of supremist.

One lecturer used to call those from my country as
" non veg eaters whose ancestors crossed the sea"

Most of my fellow country students had no idea what he meant but I understood what he meant.

It was a veiled supremist expression of casteism.

He wasnt a white skinned person..tanned skinned, average in looks but a very good lecturer otherwise.

So Sravna, each one of us humans have something to feel superior about..be it money, caste, lineage, position, power, looks and intellect..I really wonder why you ONLY choose to target the American white male.

Well Renuka,

As long as their feeling of superiority doesnt interfere with my life or to the gross detriment of public. But it did and it does.

USMNT's Tyler Adams Gracefully Hits Back at Iranian Reporter's Question About Racism in the U.S.

"There's discrimination everywhere you go," the midfielder said. "One thing that I've learned, especially from living abroad in the past years and having to fit in in different cultures and kind of assimilate into different cultures, is that in the U.S., we're continuing to make progress every single day."

The New York native, who plays for Leeds United in the English Premier League, added that he believes education is an essential tool in the process.

Feeling of superiority is everywhere with which I have no issue. But how far one can take it? If you think you can take it any far and get away with it is paving the way for your own destruction.

I think it is high time India started taking active leadership role of the world. The Americans are way too petty and self centered to take care of the interests of the world. It is India that has the potential to be a real inspiration and guide to the rest of the world especially with Modi at the helm. Modi has been capably leading India and the quality of India I would rate as the highest in spite of whatever the fake indices may indicate. If the youth and the kids are properly guided then the ability of India to make a real impact and mark on the world is immense.

I think it is high time India started taking active leadership role of the world. The Americans are way too petty and self centered to take care of the interests of the world. It is India that has the potential to be a real inspiration and guide to the rest of the world especially with Modi at the helm. Modi has been capably leading India and the quality of India I would rate as the highest in spite of whatever the fake indices may indicate. If the youth and the kids are properly guided then the ability of India to make a real impact and mark on the world is immense.
The world isnt meant to be led by any one country.
When there is stability in each country, then there is peace in the world.

Why not Renuka? If you can be a model others will naturally follow you. Being a model and also taking a active positive interest in other countries is a nice way of fostering and creating harmony in the world.

Why not Renuka? If you can be a model others will naturally follow you. Being a model and also taking a active positive interest in other countries is a nice way of fostering and creating harmony in the world.
No country is a role model for another.
Each country is unique and has their individual collective Karma.
The world was created to experience diversity so that we may get to know each other and learn from each other without erasing the importance of each country.

Since you are an Indian citizen you might want India to lead the world.
Its just attachment to one's own country.

Each country has its own way to attain harmony.
Frankly speaking the average person's life does not revolve around any world leading country...ask any person..life goes on as usual..no one really wants any single one country to rule.

Latest ads

Back