• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Namaskarams to all

My Name is Mahalakshmi from bangalore.Happy to be part of Tamil Brahmins community.

Thank you

Hey

I am Adhir from South Africa. I am working but also looking for spiritual advise and learning.
We have a small family temple at home. Looking forward to learning......

Hi I'm Janakiraman Born in Bangalore and Brought in Kyoto Japan for Two years. I have educated both my school and ug in erode.And my PG in Chennai. I have been working in south Korea. I'm new here

Hi I'm Ahsha from Malaysia. Married with 3kids. Looking for spiritual advice, do's and dont's in hindu religion. Thank you and looking forward to learn....

Introduction

Namaskarams to all.

My name is Prakash Jayaraman, based on Dubai, UAE. I am proud to be a Tamil Brahmin. Look forward to having more interaction
with our community members.

Namaskaram,

My home town is Karur and I left it in 1975 for education and subsequently for jobs. Started in Seshasayee at Trichy and completed AMIE, MBA and a Masters in Mining and the post graduate education was from NZ and Australia. Currently live in Idalia, Queensland and have a small business that supports medical practices. Keen to understand myself and explore within and my namaskarams to everyone here and particularly to those who are learned and aware. Thank you, Best wishes, Vijay

I am G Vedantham from Chennai. I am interest in getting know the various brahmin groups in and around Velacherry, Madipakkam and Nanganallur. I read lot and active in Facebook

Hi. I am vasupriya new to this forum. I am from chennai and I knew about this forum through online. I am very happy to joined in this forum.

Regards,
Vasupriya.

Hi, I'm Bharatwaj, living in Chennai, trading in native foods, bakshanam, organic grocery and other products, jute bags, kallidaikurichi appalam, Narasu's coffee and others.

I hail from Periyakulam near Madurai. I was working with corporates for about 14 years. I quit my job due to health reasons and started my food business in Hyderabad, which I continue to operate from Chennai. I stumbled upon this forum in the net while searching for some recipes and found it interesting.

I see that I can learn a lot from this forum and also contribute progressively.

Thank you,
Bharatwaj TS

I am vk raman resident of USA for 3 decades. I am retired and practicing priest as a volunteer service to community. I also do Dakshin sampradaya bhajan since childhood. My bhajans and kirtans at kodraman channel at youtube. Happy to be part of this august group.

Welcome Mr. Bharatwaj. Wish you success in your business. With the permission of the Admin of this website, if you could post your address and contact details, people near you may be able to utilise your services. Just a thought.

With best wishes,

Kannan, Bangalore

Hello all, my name is Murli and I live/work in Canada. I am originally from Chennai. Recently, my older generation has started going to Vaikuntham, to meet the Lord. So I have become more interested in our glorious scriptures. Hope to learn more on this site.

Dear Mr. Bhartwaj,

It is not my request. Mine is only a suggestion. If you request and if the Admin of this website permits you, you may include your contact details for benefit of your business. Hope I am clear.

Thank you.

Kannan

Oh sorry and thank you Mr.Kannan

Hello Admin, kindly approve my contact details below to be shared with the forum:
1B, Nahar Panache, 6th Main Road, Jeyachandran Nagar, Jalladaianpet, Medavakkam, Chennai - 600100
Ph:9160705800

Namaskaram everyone,

I am a Telugu brahmin, settled in USA ( working) with my wife and a son. I am in my forties and so looking to retire and return to India and stay in either Kanchipuram, Tiruvannamalai or similar holy places in Tamilnadu with the kripa of Sri Kamakshi Amman.

Vandemataram!

I'm Srinivasn, currently pursuing master in Europe. My ancestory is from udaiyalur near kumbakonam, settled in chennai. I'm interested in ushering cultural renaissance to our society and safe guard our values from western intoxication

Hello Every One,

My name is L Rama Krishnan and staying in Delhi. Came across this community web when I was searching some Tamil slokas. Hope this would be an interesting one and would put every effort make my stay also worthy.

With regards,
L RAM

Good Morning.
Very Good Mr. Srinivasan. It is very important for us to save our culture and values. I am happy youngsters like you are willing to take the mantle further. All the best to you.
Kannan

Latest ads

Back