• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Interview about Spirituality

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not that simple.

I still insist that you go to a good Library and study Chaos. It will be rewarding.

I would recommend the same to Sravna too. It has relevance to what he is attempting. Good luck.
I took a course on Chaos Theory at Purdue. I can guarantee that it is not all that simple!
The interesting quote he mentions about Einstein, is based on Our Scriptural Writing:

"The whole World is just your Illusion"
You have just been trained to look at it the way you do.

Dear Ray,

I did not mean that though I would agree with what you say which is spiritual power being used to produce physical power. I was actually answering your question on the measurement of spiritual energy which I believe can be measured by measuring the amount of physical power to break the interconnectedness created by spiritual power.
Karate experts train to use their mental(thought/spiritual) powers to apply a physical force strong enough to break stacks of concrete or wooden blocks while like you say withdraw all the energy from the reacting forces that is felt by them on the body. Yes that does defy Human body science, which even Doctors like Renuka will admit to.

Dear Shri Vaagmi,

I just went through chaos theory as suggested by you and only from the internet. I think I understand the basic idea that small causes can produce unpredictable effects in a complex system because such causes can never be determined fully.

I agree that uncertainty at a basic level can exist in a physical system because of impossibility of making precise measurements but at spiritual level we are talking of qualitative results. What is impossible to determine at physical level has already been decided at the spiritual level. Reality I believe is very much deterministic though it depends on which reality you look.

What do you say?

Sravna,
It might interest you to know that here in Pitsburgh Univ Labs they have fabricated a thought activated mechanical hand with five fingers. Although it is sluggish, technology is working to link the thought power to activate and drive a computerized mechanical object.
As usual fiction leads the way to this development.
Clint Eastwood in Russian Spy thriller steals a Russian plane that is thought activated by thinking in Russian.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back