• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Intercast Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again browsing through the Matrimonial The Hindu I see. Inercast parents more common when one of them is a Brahmin post the following or something equal to this "Brought up in Brahmin Tradition wants a Brahmin or from similar Parentage where one is a Brahmin What is the psychology behind such inserts?

Probably intercaste married couple wants their children to get married to a brahmin boy or girl and would like to strengthen brahminical culture.

I also noticed the above in the advertisements and matrimonial sites.

All the best

Once again browsing through the Matrimonial The Hindu I see. Inercast parents more common when one of them is a Brahmin post the following or something equal to this "Brought up in Brahmin Tradition wants a Brahmin or from similar Parentage where one is a Brahmin What is the psychology behind such inserts?

Might be a Brahmin Mother of Father is holding a strong command on the family and wants to fulfill her/his wish.

Might be inter-cast parents have the desire to get a Brahmin daughter-in-law and a NB son-in-law or vice versa, to have the same mixing going.

Many such probabilities....

But one thing. In my opinion, such demand/expectation is illogical

Intercast marriages are supposed to kill the cast system in the long run But it seems a myth! in fact with such expectation new casts are being added to existing huge list! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back