• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ideas . . . Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy method the get rid of cockroaches:

Boric acid powder is very effective in getting rid of cockroaches. I make tiny balls like cheedai with the poori dough - enough to make

three to four pooris. Spread two teaspoons of boric acid powder on a plate and roll the balls over the powder . The balls will be covered

with the powder. Dry them well and put them in the corners of all almirahs and shelves in the kitchen and other rooms.

Say bye to all cockroches! :wave:

P.S: Boric acid powder is available in small packets in medical shops. I make the balls with left over poori dough! :cool:

Now a days, babies are very intelligent and won't get cheated (as we did long back :( )

I remember this:

This came as the cover joke in an old ananda Vikatan issue with Gopulu's illustration.

An oldman on entering into a friend's house meets a little girl. As the girl looks at him quizzically the old man trying to get level with the girl asks her " என்னா கொழந்தே, கோண்டு என்ன பண்றான்? ஒஹோ உம்மாச்சிக்கு டிங்க் டிங்க் அடிச்சு பூஜ பண்றானா? உன் கையில என்ன உவ்வா பட்டுண்டுட்டியா"

The girl runs into the house to tell her mother "அம்மா இங்க பாரும்மா ஒரு தாத்தா வந்து சின்னக்குழந்த மாதிரி என்னவோ கேக்கறார். என்னன்னு பாரு".

If we keep a wide bowl of water on the dining table, the ceiling fan will circulate air which is lower than the room temperature.

And,
there will be local cooling while we have our food. :)

Oh! Yeah! But appears to be a crazy idea!

Reasons:

1. Look how much of force is applied that the can gets dented - view here -
force applied on can :ballchain:

2. The dirt by scrubbing might mix with the stuff inside the can! :shocked:

Unless a certain amount of force is applied sealed lid may not open

Secondly, i doubt very much dirt getting mixed up with the stuff inside.

OP is for those who do not have any CAN opener with them and there is an urgent necessary to open the CAN

Unless a certain amount of force is applied sealed lid may not open

Secondly, i doubt very much dirt getting mixed up with the stuff inside.

OP is for those who do not have any CAN opener with them and there is an urgent necessary to open the CAN
So.... Moral of the OP:

Don't buy any canned food if you don't have a can opener! :lol:

op does not teach any moral........
OP does not teach anything to you, Sir! :)

For sure, it HAS taught ME!!
icon3.png

yes , it teaches a possible way to open the can in case can opener is not available.
to be added:

Either 1 or 2.

1. and eat food with metal dust ! :hungry:

OR

2. and run to the doctor with injury in hand or a 'Delhi belly' ! :D

சேவ் செய்யும்முன் இதை கவனியுங்கள்!

சேவ் செய்யும்முன் இதை கவனியுங்கள்!

22479551-shaving-men.jpg

( As this info gives Ideas about Shaving, Posted here, If this thread should be moved to some other folder, may be advised to Sri Praveen Sir)

ஷேவிங் செய்யும் முன், முகத்தை சுடுநீரில் கழுவி, துணியால் துடைக்காமல் அப்படியே விட வேண்டும். இதனால் மயிர்கால்கள் தளர்ந்து, ஷேவிங் செய்யும் போது ஈஸியாக முடி வெளிவந்துவிடும்.

* பின் ஷேவிங் ஜெல்லை முகத்தில் தடவி 2-3 நிமிடம் ஊற வைக்க வேண்டும். இப்படி செய்வதன் மூலம், ஷேவிங் க்ரீம் சருமத்திற்கு நல்ல பாதுகாப்பை வழங்குவதோடு, ஷேவிங் செய்யும் போது முடி எளிமையாக வெளிவரவும் உதவும். ஒருவேளை உங்களுக்கு தாடி அதிகம் இருந்தால், ஷேவிங் க்ரீமை அதிகம் தடவி ஊற வையுங்கள்.

* அடுத்து ஷேவிங் மிஷின் கொண்டு, வளைவுகள் அதிகம் உள்ள இடங்களில் ஷேவிங் செய்யாமல், முதலில் மேடு பள்ளங்கள் இல்லாத கன்னங்களில் ஷேவிங் செய்ய வேண்டும், இதனால் கடினமான இடங்களில் உள்ள முடி ஷேவிங் க்ரீம்மில் நன்கு ஊறி, ஷேவிங் செய்யும் போது பின் ஈஸியாக வந்துவிடும். இதனால் சருமத்தில் எவ்வித வெட்டுக் காயங்கள் ஏற்படாமலும் தடுக்கலாம்.

* ஷேவிங் செய்து முடித்த பின்னர் குளிர்ந்த நீரால் முகத்தை கழுவ வேண்டும். இதனால் சருமத்துளைகள் திறக்கப்படும். பின் ஷேவிங்க்கிற்கு பிறகு தடவ வேண்டிய ஜெல் மற்றும் ஆஃப்டர் ஷேவ் தடவி, சருமத்தில் ஈரப்பசையூட்டினால், சருமம் மென்மையாகவும், புத்துணர்ச்சியுடனும் இருக்கும்.

* முக்கியமாக ஷேவிங் செய்து முடித்த பின்னர், வீட்டில் கற்றாழை இருந்தால், அதன் ஜெல்லை முகத்தில் தடவி 5 நிமிடம் ஊற வைத்து, பின் கழுவ வேண்டும். இதன் மூலம் சருமத்தில் வறட்சி ஏற்படுவது தடுக்கப்பட்டு, சருமம் மென்மையாக இருக்கும்.

???? ???????????? ??? ???????????! | Tamilsurabi - Community to Share Tamil Novels,Recipes,Health,Beauty Tips & More

One of the persons whom I admire in my family shaves his face AFTER bath!

No waste of time for 'ooRifying '!! :peace:

I am under the impression and habit that a bath is necessary after forced defoliation! That was the practice followed when attending functions/parties in the evening, for pleasure or as duty.

One of the persons whom I admire in my family shaves his face AFTER bath!

No waste of time for 'ooRifying '!! :peace:

No waste of time for 'ooRifying

No time for oorifying in our fast life. Not always 'waste'. One hour for an oil bath is a must.

Anyway, oorifying is not dead for ladies - mudpacks, fairness creme, depilation - all need devotional 'oorifying'.

I am under the impression and habit that a bath is necessary after forced defoliation! That was the practice followed when attending functions/parties in the evening, for pleasure or as duty.
Shaving should be followed by a bath, especially when the job is done in a saloon!

Now that it is ONLY self shaving, it does not matter much, imho! :)

P.S: Whenever he goes to a temple, bath comes after shave!! :cool:

1. No time for oorifying in our fast life. Not always 'waste'. One hour for an oil bath is a must.

2. Anyway, oorifying is not dead for ladies - mudpacks, fairness creme, depilation - all need devotional 'oorifying'.
1. OMG! Does anyone have an oil bath for one hour? Not in my circle! :nono:

2. There is no devotional ooRifying as far as I am concerned, since I never ever visit a beauty parlor!! :cool:

ooRifying in oil for more than five minutes invariably brings unwanted migraine!:drum:

So I say :nono: to that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back