• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I am going to be away for few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectable friends, Greetings.

I am going to be away for few weeks. I may not take part in the forum. I am going to India for my son's wedding.

Sometime back, in this same forum I said I and and my wife would be happy to receive any girl chosen by our son as our daughter (in law). Some members in the forum may be interested to know about my son's selection. I and my wife kept our children away from any caste references.

Our son talked with many girls, met a few of them. He travelled to few places in Australia and in India about this. The last girl he met in that regard is in Bangalore. They settled for each other ( he proposed and she accepted.. all the works). Now, answering the curious members.. the girl belongs to Iyengar, Vadakalai sect; a krsna devotee.

So, if someone likes to say I am an hypocrite, I can understand. But, I and my wife wanted to respect my son's wishes. So, whatever makes him and his fiancee happy would make us happy too.

Cheers!

Dear Sri Raghy,

Best wishes for you, your son, and your new family members. Safe travels and please return soon to contribute to the board!

May your Ishta Devata bless you immensely in all of your endeavors until your safe return.

Sincerely,
Sankara

Dear Raghy ji,

Best wishes to your son and his future wife.

take care..dont forget to go to ISKCON temple Bangalore.

Its really beautiful and the food they sell there looks great!! I am using the word looks great and not tastes great becos when I saw the selection of food they had I ran away fast afraid that I will over eat cos the food looked so good.So I never really got to eat the food(I am not too fond of eating anyway)
I am sure it tastes as good as it looks.

ISKCON was the contractor for free midday school meals in some towns in maharashtra some time back. I believe the corporation gave rs 6 per meal and the iskcon met the balance from its resources and donations. One unsuccessful attempt was made to vilify iskcon by an isolated case of lizard in food complaint (only one student out of 20000 became sick). They have a modern 'stainless' kitchen.
Quotes from Times of India - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Dear Sri Raghy Ji,

Congratulations! Safe travel and best wishes to the couple.

By the way, B'lore ISKCON food tastes as good as it looks - attended a wedding there about 1 and a 1/2 years ago.

Regards,
KRS

Dear Raghy Sir,

I browse this section once in a while. Very happy to know about your son's wedding.

We all wish you and your family, all the best in life.

PS:
உங்க இந்திய நண்பர், நண்பிகளை அழைக்க மாட்டேளோ? :D

Regards..........

Best wishes for the couple. You have left the decision to your son and he must have made the best choice.

How did he find the girl? Introduction from relatives/ friends, matrimony services or professional networking sites like linkedin. I apologise, if you deem it as a personal question.

Respectable friends, Greetings.

I am going to be away for few weeks. I may not take part in the forum. I am going to India for my son's wedding.

Sometime back, in this same forum I said I and and my wife would be happy to receive any girl chosen by our son as our daughter (in law). Some members in the forum may be interested to know about my son's selection. I and my wife kept our children away from any caste references.

Our son talked with many girls, met a few of them. He travelled to few places in Australia and in India about this. The last girl he met in that regard is in Bangalore. They settled for each other ( he proposed and she accepted.. all the works). Now, answering the curious members.. the girl belongs to Iyengar, Vadakalai sect; a krsna devotee.

So, if someone likes to say I am an hypocrite, I can understand. But, I and my wife wanted to respect my son's wishes. So, whatever makes him and his fiancee happy would make us happy too.

Cheers!

Dear Sri Raghy,

As a Bangalorean I am happy to hear that your son is getting married to a Girl from Bangalore.
I wish him and his bride the best of health and happy married life.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back