• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The plan going forward..

The background :

It is my impression that certain people have hounded me for whatever reasons. So I am simply going to go back and help my people instead of repeatedly trying to give my intelligence to a foreign establishment.

I now have a Australian PR.. so worst comes to worst.. I have an option.
I have strong experience in management and embedded systems.. so I can find work in the corporate sector if needed.

But I want to see what I can do for my country and my people which made this person, body and intelligence possible. If I fail in helping my Tamilnadu and my India.. I will simply go back to finding a job here or in Australia. But I intend to make a good strong attempt to make a significant contribution to my home and its natives.

The plan :

I am going to find a job in India as soon as things bounce back. Get myself a bit of social standing and regain friends circles. Then I am going to try and stand in the Tamilnadu state elections scheduled for first quarter of 2021. I will be talking to BJP since its a national party and also because I am tired of the 2 party system with no other option in my state. Although I respect Amma's contribution through AIADMK and Kalaignars contribution to the local dravidians in education and upliftment, BJP is my option simply because they are driving India as whole.

If I do get a post.. then I intend to do everything possible to actually make tamilnadu like singapore where multiple cultures live harmoniously and happily. Maybe get advice from Australia too since I am a PR. I sincerely pray that I am able to do this. Yes, my mythili initiative is there but its more important to stop just watching and ensuring the box office hit of movies like Anniyan which preach a lot.

I hope god helps me..

Sarvam Srikrishnarpanamasthu.

Latest ads

Back