• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

HINDU RITUALS-A Handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
good book. it is high time our youngsters who are drifting away from our culture and value of heritage know themselves and their duties.
expect more such books from you ambes

Thank you Subramanium avargale.Brahmana Samudayathirku indha puthagam oru nalla vazhii kattum ena nambugiren. To be frank, I was following my Japams/Sandyavandanam daily, suddenly I dont know I have become lazy and gone out of the way and I see that my will power of doing and thinking good things has drastically came down.I should reenergise again and hope this book will be helpful. and I have also read the book of Hindu Madha Rahasiyangal by Venganur Balakrishnan...but the sad thing is I am not implementing it..

Dear friend

I am happy that you are so frank in admitting that you were regular in your nitya krmanshtanams like Sandhyavandana but oflate not that regular because of laziness. Don't worry, this is a phase several of our community people might have undergone at one time or other. But our Samskarams (panpaadu) and total faith in HIM surely make us to come back on track. In your case too, this is only a temporary phase and you will certainly be regular soon in performing Sandhyavandanadhi karmas to your entire satisfaction.

Guruvarulum Tiruvarulum elaarukkum kidaikkattum
Sarma Sastrigal

Thanks

Vanakkam

Because it is my nature that I will always admit my mistake at any situations , The Faith o The Paramathma has got down due to some bad incidents that occured in my life,,,but your words has really boosted me and now I feel every positive advice may rejunuvate the feelings inside you..

Dear friend

I am happy that you are so frank in admitting that you were regular in your nitya krmanshtanams like Sandhyavandana but oflate not that regular because of laziness. Don't worry, this is a phase several of our community people might have undergone at one time or other. But our Samskarams (panpaadu) and total faith in HIM surely make us to come back on track. In your case too, this is only a temporary phase and you will certainly be regular soon in performing Sandhyavandanadhi karmas to your entire satisfaction.

Guruvarulum Tiruvarulum elaarukkum kidaikkattum
Sarma Sastrigal

Sir,
Chanting Gayathri mantra alone will lead us to salvation. This is the first mantra
upadesam we get from our father , who gave us this body. He has given us this
mantra also to attain liberation. You all know the story of Saage Viswamitra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back