• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hindu only marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praveenkrk

My only fear is that people will stop posting if we have live chat, and the posts are important because they help people get feedback from a broader audience. The posts also help others going through similar issues. That's part of the great benefit that a public message board can provide.

A chat room is more private, which is good too. It enables more spontaneous communication between the people involved in the chat.

Moderation would be difficult in a chat room as well. If someone was causing trouble there (inciting others, or using inappropriate language); there would be little I could do to protect our site's visitors.

Those are just some of the issues I have been struggling with recently about it. I need to do some more research to see what kind of chat programs are available. I'm open to testing it out.

The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory (my site that pays the bills and affords this site to run) is undergoing a redesign right now, so that keeps me pretty busy lately. It may be a while before I can get started on the chat thing.

I am new to this forum.hope you guys will help me.I ll update about hindus only matrimony regularly, so check it and get benefited.

My only fear is that people will stop posting if we have live chat, and the posts are important because they help people get feedback from a broader audience. The posts also help others going through similar issues. That's part of the great benefit that a public message board can provide.

A chat room is more private, which is good too. It enables more spontaneous communication between the people involved in the chat.

Moderation would be difficult in a chat room as well. If someone was causing trouble there (inciting others, or using inappropriate language); there would be little I could do to protect our site's visitors.

Those are just some of the issues I have been struggling with recently about it. I need to do some more research to see what kind of chat programs are available. I'm open to testing it out.

The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory (my site that pays the bills and affords this site to run) is undergoing a redesign right now, so that keeps me pretty busy lately. It may be a while before I can get started on the chat thing.

I am new to this forum.hope you guys will help me.I ll update about hindus only matrimony regularly, so check it and get benefited.

What are you saying?
If you have a competing site, it is not appropriate to promote it at this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back