• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Godfathers greater than Gods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
During Alagar Festivals lots of posters crop up allover including those of political parties. ஒரு . தி.மு.க . banners Greets all those visiting to see Alagar Festivals. No Problem with this. But this poster has a picture , the traditional picture of Kalalagar on a Golden Horse entering Vaigai ( I am sure you are all very familiar with pic) But here comes the problem In this DMK poster It is MK. Alagiri instead of Alagar on the Golden Horse dressed Up as or faking Algar!!

I asked one staunch DMK man why this banner was made and exhibted Is it correct to replace Alagar with Alagiri? With out even thinking or blinking for a minute he retorted போலீஸ் லாக்கப்லே போட்டா அழகரா பெயில் எடுக்க வ்ருவாரு ? அழகிரிதான் வருவாரு ! அதாலே அவருதான் சாமி புரியுதா ? Simple logic
Godfathers are their protectors & these petite criminals think that Godfathers are bigger than Gods. அழகர்சாமியவிட அழகிரிசாமி பெரிசு Jambu:hurt:

Last edited:
During Alagar Festivals lots of posters crop up allover including those of political parties. ஒரு . தி.மு.க . banners Greets all those visiting to see Alagar Festivals. No Problem with this. But this poster has a picture , the traditional picture of Kalalagar on a Golden Horse entering Vaigai ( I am sure you are all very familiar with pic) But here comes the problem In this DMK poster It is MK. Alagiri instead of Alagar on the Golden Horse dressed Up as or faking Algar!!

I asked one staunch DMK man why this banner was made and exhibted Is it correct to replace Alagar with Alagiri? With out even thinking or blinking for a minute he retorted போலீஸ் லாக்கப்லே போட்டா அழகரா பெயில் எடுக்க வ்ருவாரு ? அழகிரிதான் வருவாரு ! அதாலே அவருதான் சாமி புரியுதா ? Simple logic
Godfathers are their protectors & these petite criminals think that Godfathers are bigger than Gods. அழகர்சாமியவிட அழகிரிசாமி பெரிசு Jambu:hurt:

Very interesting and probably most practical statement

All the best

Dear Ravi
If there is some scope for confusion in the story line anti heroes become hero. Godfathers become greater than Gods as in Bollywood & Koliwood This I am putting in a separate thread Waiting for feed backs Jambu and you are eager to see this post.
You see the ambiguity regarding the perception of God in the following universal statement கடவுள் காபாத்துவார். My perception of God is "கடவுள் கெட்டது செய்யரதுலேந்து காபாத்துவார்" Godfather has no role here. In reality Godfather may encourage you to do crimes. His perception "கடவுள் தபபு செஞ்சு மாட்டிண்டா காபாத்துவார்" This is where godfather comes and not God. So Godfather is bigger than God to him! refer to my previous post in this thread. Jambu:horn:

Last edited:
Dear Ravi
If there is some scope for confusion in the story line anti heroes become hero. Godfathers become greater than Gods as in Bollywood & Koliwood This I am putting in a separate thread Waiting for feed backs Jambu and you are eager to see this post.
You see the ambiguity regarding the perception of God in the following universal statement கடவுள் காபாத்துவார். My perception of God is "கடவுள் கெட்டது செய்யரதுலேந்து காபாத்துவார்" Godfather has no role here. In reality Godfather may encourage you to do crimes. His perception "கடவுள் தபபு செஞ்சு மாட்டிண்டா காபாத்துவார்" This is where godfather comes and not God. So Godfather is bigger than God to him! refer to my previous post in this thread. Jambu:horn:

:yo:

Inimai, elimai, edhaartham aana ungalodiya post ellame enakku romba pudikkum

Dhanishta odiya chinna thambi yaaga maarivida aasai, ungal anbu kalantha paadam petru magizhndhu kolla aasai. :hug:

Namassadhasae.

Quite interesting aspect of the poster culture. The partyman's reply to your million dollar question explains the practicality in this issue. The person depicted in this poster as 'KaLLazhagar' needs condemnation from all public/bhakthas. But, alas, we live in a State where rowdis are respected as 'more god'. Will a day come in our life where these matters of nonsense do not exist?

It appears to me that instead of 'Alaghr' this 'Alagiri' may enter Vaigai on that day from next year,phyically with lot of fun,frolic and whistles by his fans! Vazhga worship of politicians and their powerful poonai kutties!

அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை
தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!

Namassadhasae.

Quite interesting aspect of the poster culture. The partyman's reply to your million dollar question explains the practicality in this issue. The person depicted in this poster as 'KaLLazhagar' needs condemnation from all public/bhakthas. But, alas, we live in a State where rowdis are respected as 'more god'. Will a day come in our life where these matters of nonsense do not exist?

It appears to me that instead of 'Alaghr' this 'Alagiri' may enter Vaigai on that day from next year,phyically with lot of fun,frolic and whistles by his fans! Vazhga worship of politicians and their powerful poonai kutties!

அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை
தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!

gsr

actually the rowdies,are not rowdies at all.they are like robin hoods.take the excess from someone and distribute to ppl who have nothing.its a distribution problem of wealth.if police becomes rowdies then there is no greater evil tandavam.

gsr

actually the rowdies,are not rowdies at all.they are like robin hoods.take the excess from someone and distribute to ppl who have nothing.

Nachi naga, I hope somebody follows your principle. Last I heard, there is a looooot of wealth with MK, Alagiri, Stalin, Maran, JJ etc. All of that is waiting for a robin hood to come and redistribute them.

Nachi naga, I hope somebody follows your principle. Last I heard, there is a looooot of wealth with MK, Alagiri, Stalin, Maran, JJ etc. All of that is waiting for a robin hood to come and redistribute them.

iyest

rofl gasp thud,if that happens,i am already swooning here,hope i dont faint if that happens to become a reality.:second:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back