• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

God...Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God Why

Dear sapr333ji and KRSji, Frist i cont undrerstand whatis MONOTHISAM,my reply's based upon Sound and Light theory of Our Siddhars,and Tamil Scriptures, and my research work on SantMat and anciant tamil scriptures which always says that the GOD is With in you.Vallalar also expl the Jothi(Light) darshan.Even though we are having rich text of teachings about God realization still we are going for Karma kandha method.1st yugamto 3rd yugam the life span is more but this yugam hight life span is 100.(normal 60 to 80). Best way to get good result one should learn Meditation from a good master. My quote: refer www.Radhasoamisatsang.org.and radhasoamisatsangbeas publications books,one is a monthly book called Spiritual Link. Again I wish to point out during the time of Death a INITIATED Soul will Understand befor 3 months and also the Initited Guru or Master will tell the soul Pl be ready for the Journy. And the Souls will get happy and waiting for the Golden Time for Merge with Source.With regards, S.R.K.

Dear Sri [email protected] Ji,

I do not care about where you got your postings from (first on Sant Mat Lifeline principle and second on the exposition of the word 'Meditation')

I do not think that either originated from you. My only request is you give proper credit to those who originated those words.

Your reference does not lead to a proper source.

Please tell me at least then that the words you posted were entirely of your own.

Regards,
KRS

Dear sapr333ji and KRSji, Frist i cont undrerstand whatis MONOTHISAM,my reply's based upon Sound and Light theory of Our Siddhars,and Tamil Scriptures, and my research work on SantMat and anciant tamil scriptures which always says that the GOD is With in you.Vallalar also expl the Jothi(Light) darshan.Even though we are having rich text of teachings about God realization still we are going for Karma kandha method.1st yugamto 3rd yugam the life span is more but this yugam hight life span is 100.(normal 60 to 80). Best way to get good result one should learn Meditation from a good master. My quote: refer www.Radhasoamisatsang.org.and radhasoamisatsangbeas publications books,one is a monthly book called Spiritual Link. Again I wish to point out during the time of Death a INITIATED Soul will Understand befor 3 months and also the Initited Guru or Master will tell the soul Pl be ready for the Journy. And the Souls will get happy and waiting for the Golden Time for Merge with Source.With regards, S.R.K.

Dear KRS ANNAJI; The reply was a colletive work of resercher's and I am one among them, from time to time we use to meet and discussed regarding progress of Translations at that time I will pick up so many short notes and use in my writtings like wise this 2 postings the credit go to The Publication dept of Radhasoami Satsang Beas.This dept will never put author name's in any articles,it is a collective work by group of resercher and Ialso a part. So dont think I am duing injustic to some one. S.R.K.

Okay, I understand. Thank you.
Regards,
KRS

Last edited by a moderator:
Again I wish to point out during the time of Death a INITIATED Soul will Understand befor 3 months and also the Initited Guru or Master will tell the soul Pl be ready for the Journy. And the Souls will get happy and waiting for the Golden Time for Merge with Source.With regards, S.R.K.

Shri.esarkay, This infers 'We are all puppets, just enacting God's preset role-play'..(Fate & Vidhi)

1)In this context, there is an opportunity for rapists/serial killers/Suicide bombers, to claim, that they are also doing just a pre-set action defined by their god.

2) What that soul will be doing, with that 3 months advance notice? What kind of preperation Hitler's soul would have been doing, in the last quarter?. Do you mean, the soul will be cleansing itself, while the body&mind are busy plotting the suicide bombing mission?

PS: As an originator of this thread, I have a small request..Please avoid unnecessary mordacious salutations, like Shri.ANNAJI etc..

Last edited:
To: sri sapr333,Sir, The killing and other kind of action against any creation is the Fowl play by MAYA(ILLUSion).The suicide Bombers, Serial Killers, Hitler all is happening because of Karmic adjustment only,In one of the Birth cycle Hitler affected by a section of people or a group of animals,Birds, fish,Trees etc,so that affected soul took as a Human Birth(HITLER) according to his good Karma's andto pay back the debits as per Karmic ajustment Low. The SOUL will understand before 3 months time is a Gift given by the GURU or A Master. Only Marked SOUL will get this kind of grace form the Creater thro" the Master.The only way is to clean the three type of Karma's is to do Meditation and the SOUL will pureify by day by day and atlast it will understand who I Am, then the Soul will start listening various types of sounds in each stage(6 stages) and altimate end is Light(Jothi) Darshan and merge with source. So in this worldly Creation every thing happend to the Creaters own Will and we are all pupets or actors in Stage and the Director is God. S>R>K>

to all; I am also having same view as SRK said. All happend to the Karmic ajustment.Even our Human birth also blessed by the GOD is according to over Goos Karmas. We are the Top of Creation. Only by a human can Know and undersatand God,Dava, Deviyers also to born as in Human body to realize GOD.eg: Rama,Krishna,etc. Savi3

re

to all; I am also having same view as SRK said. All happend to the Karmic ajustment.Even our Human birth also blessed by the GOD is according to over Goos Karmas. We are the Top of Creation. Only by a human can Know and undersatand God,Dava, Deviyers also to born as in Human body to realize GOD.eg: Rama,Krishna,etc. Savi3

Shree Savi3,

Prarabdha Karmam,Sanchitha Karmam,Agami Karmam is how our rishis classified Karmam.To attain moksham,all three should not be available at all.Only when you realise 'self' our moksham is guranteed and therefore no more birth or death of a body takes place.For this to take place,either you can independently have a system in place created by you or follow scriptures written by rishis and do sadhanam.Thank You.

gopal.

to Gopalji, You are not understand the view of Savi3ji, all human births carry a huge (tonns)volume of Karmas, it is not so easy to getrid of the Karmas,one require a good Master(GURU) to teach how to clean the soul and reduceing the Karmas in each birth.Once a person died and at the time of death his inner conscious may having(Will) to live in big bunglow(VASANai) in the next birth he may born as a dog,a tree, a servant etc according to his good karmas in abunglow, and there is no Moksham or Naragam,like place.Once a person started meditation and gain knowledge about celestial region in our ownbody itself, then he will cleanup his karmas and obtain the Nivarana(merge with Source).s.r.k.

re

to Gopalji, You are not understand the view of Savi3ji, all human births carry a huge (tonns)volume of Karmas, it is not so easy to getrid of the Karmas,one require a good Master(GURU) to teach how to clean the soul and reduceing the Karmas in each birth.Once a person died and at the time of death his inner conscious may having(Will) to live in big bunglow(VASANai) in the next birth he may born as a dog,a tree, a servant etc according to his good karmas in abunglow, and there is no Moksham or Naragam,like place.Once a person started meditation and gain knowledge about celestial region in our ownbody itself, then he will cleanup his karmas and obtain the Nivarana(merge with Source).s.r.k.

shree esarkey,

I stand corrected with savi3.When you mediatate with your body,you think of celestial region.I am saying without body,pure consciousness exists.Body is only a medium.That is why atma,has no,birth or death.I thank Lord Krishna only for giving me this truth,nobody else.Please read Bhagawath Gita,only.Its enough.Thank you.

gopal.

To Gopalji Sorry the body donot do Meditation, the body is only a vehicle an associtate to the mind one should Meditate with the help of The Soul(Mind Control) and so on.Meditation is the Key factor for uplift of the Soul.I am reading BG in a differend angle for understanding Sound and Light theory.Yes I agree with you that the atma connot touch by any thing. A pure consciusness it is very dificult to meditate but once you reach sub Conscious state then there is thought but thoughtless stage and mind will be undercontrol. thankyou. The Gita by lord Krishna is not only for Arjun but for whole world,Lord Krishna is Cow the Milk is Gita and Arjun is calf,the calf cont drink more milk so rest go to the others. Gita's main objective is to teach TOTAL SURRENDER TO THE MASTER. That why It Born in a Battle field. We also lives in day to day life battles for survival. I wish to state that Live in the world like Lotus.(thamarai elai thanneer pol). s.r.k.

To Gopalji Sorry the body donot do Meditation, the body is only a vehicle an associtate to the mind one should Meditate with the help of The Soul(Mind Control) and so on.Meditation is the Key factor for uplift of the Soul.I am reading BG in a differend angle for understanding Sound and Light theory.Yes I agree with you that the atma connot touch by any thing. A pure consciusness it is very dificult to meditate but once you reach sub Conscious state then there is thought but thoughtless stage and mind will be undercontrol. thankyou. The Gita by lord Krishna is not only for Arjun but for whole world,Lord Krishna is Cow the Milk is Gita and Arjun is calf,the calf cont drink more milk so rest go to the others. Gita's main objective is to teach TOTAL SURRENDER TO THE MASTER. That why It Born in a Battle field. We also lives in day to day life battles for survival. I wish to state that Live in the world like Lotus.(thamarai elai thanneer pol). s.r.k.

Shree srk,

yes i agree ,body is only a medium to meditate,on your own swayam bhagavan,residing within you.when this is established even in your consciuos state,automatically sidhhi praptham.But to get here we do sadhanams like meditation,mantrams,tantrams,yanthrams,abhisekham,temple visual aids,reading,hearing devotional hymns...etc.Thank You!.

gopal

why God

The quest to know the subject is always there for every one. That we call the quest for God.
Rebirths are logical because until I come to a stage that I am full and I require no further experience, I shall be visiting this world or elsewhere and death cannot stop me.
Unless the thread is neat and clean and sharp it cannot pass through the hole of a needle, says Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Sorry, I am not able to avoid this saying though this forum suggests not to quote any scripture.

re

The quest to know the subject is always there for every one. That we call the quest for God.
Rebirths are logical because until I come to a stage that I am full and I require no further experience, I shall be visiting this world or elsewhere and death cannot stop me.
Unless the thread is neat and clean and sharp it cannot pass through the hole of a needle, says Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Sorry, I am not able to avoid this saying though this forum suggests not to quote any scripture.

Shree T V Varadan,

I too did not know this.In future i will restrict my quotes of Lord Krishna and Bhagavath Gita,though i wonder,why?such rule exists in this forum.But greatful to Shri Ramakrishna Paramahamsar and Maa Sharada Devi.Thank you!.

gopal.

Prof.Nara,

Thanks for yesterdays PM and I invite you (The Intellect) here, with trepidation.

This was the thread, I was hanging on for quite some time, by taking the stand of 'Theism' debating 'Monism'.

Since you claimed yourself as an ardent atheist,I feel, the dialogue would be much more interesting, with our typical, poles apart thoughts.

If time permits, you may also go through some of the wonderful counterviews shared by Shri.KRS (on monism)here.

The adage I use here is of Jack and the Beanstalk, Gulliver and the Lilliputians and David and Goliath. All of them apply, there's no doubt about that. But if we can find the magic beans, or if we can zero the stone, then you never know what can happen.

My first salvo goes here..

Could you please attempt to disprove the existence of God?

Last edited:
prof nara,

i dont want to put myself in a position where i am seen to be advising you.

i dont have any credentials to do the same.

hence you may view this post as a caution / request / suggestion - make your pick.

i have always found you as someone as an epitome of honesty in expressing your views.

despite the fact that you are an atheist or a non-conformist (much like mr kunjuppu), you have always "respected" the forum and the members.

many a time, your views have made sufficient allowance for the fact that the community may not have a cosmopolitan outlook and hence unable to accept diametrically opposite views.

you also come across as somone who has always "responded" to arguments not limiting yourselves to just "asking".

but here you are about to deal with someone who expertises in the art of sly and slimy conduct.

beware sir.

Therapy is expensive, popping' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose ;)

and who are you to suggest me ? have i ever needed your consent to make a choice ?

and if anyone needs "therapy" here it is you, an obfuscating proselytizer !

dont expect sober response next time, your luck n time has run out.

Dear Shri sapr333/Singleliner: Greetings!

Only a fool will disregard words of caution from the wise, and I think Hari is a wise person. For him to think it is important to warn me is something I won't take lightly.

This forum has been good to me. I have repeatedly challenged the Brahmin orthodoxy in this forum called TamilBrahmins.com. Yet I was not banned, or warned, or even given gentle friendly counsel by the moderators. But you were banned. You must have tried really hard. Whatever that was, is not my concern.

So, while I am going to grant you the proverbial benefit of doubt for now, I expect the discussion to be forthright and free of any hidden agenda.

My first salvo goes here..
Could you please attempt to disprove the existence of God?

This is not a serious question -- Bertrand Russell's celestial teapot is the answer. I have nothing to prove or disprove. If you are hawking god, you prove his/her, or its, existence.

Cheers!

p.s. I don't want this to be an exclusive mano-a-mano thing between the two of us. I would like everyone to be able to jump in and join the conversation.

I don't understand. sapr333 status shows as "banned" then how on earth is he posting messages here? As I stated before, my vigil against a Christian Proselytizer would be more than a Islamic Jihadist for obvious reasons. But I am sure Sapr333 won't be offended as he does not consider himself to be a proselytizer.:D

maybe someone should start a thread GOD Why Not?

Dear Renuka, Greetings!

It is widely accepted that humans belong to the animal kingdom and we evolved from common ancestors as chimps and other great apes. The earliest modern humans is about 200,000 years ago in Africa. By the time the humans developed communication through language it was about 50,000 ago.

So, we can postulate with reasonable certainty that about 200,000 humans were just evolving into a separate species with no language capability and therefore, there was no Vedas or anything known to him. After this point some smart fellow thought of god, and must have proposed it to the rest of them.

At this point the humans were observing a lot of crazy stuff going all around, thunder, lightening, earthquakes, volcano eruptions, cyclones. They needed a god to explain away these natural phenomena. Fear of god was also a potent tool for the leaders to organize tribes into functioning societies. The "god" concept served a purpose.

As human knowledge increased we found explanations for these natural disasters and more. No sane person now believes these are divine punishments for human behavior. The more we understand the less is the need for god. Then, some humans like, the Charvakas of ancient India, figured out that even though we cannot explain everything, there must be explanations that do not require god.

So, at this point in time of human history, the correct question is "God, Why?", and not, "God Why not?"

Cheers!

Despite having lovely family, friends, colleagues, the wonderful Kunjuppuji, Renuji et al to unburden to, there is this immense comfort I get when I indulge in my soliloquies to Hanuman (my Ishta devata). I realise it a contradiction as soliloquy means speaking to myself but I like to imagine that Hanuman is actually listening!.

Perhaps it makes me sound deluded but I honestly feel my soliloquies to Hanuman are what preserves my sanity at times when I think I'm going mad!

Thats my answer to Why God or rather Why Hanuman.

Despite having lovely family, friends, colleagues, the wonderful Kunjuppuji, Renuji et al to unburden to, there is this immense comfort I get when I indulge in my soliloquies to Hanuman (my Ishta devata). I realise it a contradiction as soliloquy means speaking to myself but I like to imagine that Hanuman is actually listening!.

Perhaps it makes me sound deluded but I honestly feel my soliloquies to Hanuman are what preserves my sanity at times when I think I'm going mad!

Thats my answer to Why God or rather Why Hanuman.

Amala, You are such a sweetheart.

Dear NaraJi,

You know i actually kind of doubt this theory of evolution most of the times.
If you call it the Karmic evolutionary cycle then it makes a lot more sense.

You know we have still not found the missing link.
I dont see any Humans evolving into other beings.
Why has this evolution process come to a standstill.

Humans these days are more multitask than before but we still have only 2 hands.
We travel more these days but we still have only 2 feet.
We should be having bigger hands becos many indulge is accepting bribes--but hand size is still the same.

weird isnt it.

You know we have still not found the missing link. I dont see any Humans evolving into other beings.
Why has this evolution process come to a standstill.

Those who do study evolution do not say this. The process of evolution has not stopped. Humans are still evolving.

Ardipithecus, Lucy, several hominids, including neanderthalensis, dna studies...you can chek out the net for details of missing links...humans and chimps share 96% dna similarity....at the molecular level, changes have not stopped happening, rate of evolution is slow, turns rapid sometimes, usually determined by environmental conditions, do check the treee of life project for more details...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back