• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Get-together Dec 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renu,

I am sure many member will throng to see you if you announce the date of your arrival! :bump2:

Dear VR ji,

I last visited Chennai in 1995.. …..
I still remember the face of one guy who never really watched the movie..poor guy kept turning back to look at me all the while..he was totally not bothered that I was seated next to my mum(may be he did not know its my mum cos my mum and I do not look alike..I look like my dad)

He looked very decent office going types..wearing glasses and a nice shirt and pants……
Madame RR:

Make sure that Renuka does not make silmilar complaints, a la her 1995 visit, about any of the male members present at that meeting.

Dear A M Sir,

The ball is in your court now! You may send P Ms to any member you wish to invite,

because there are not many responses in this thread!

Siva Ji has also not confirmed his wish to meet with members other than your goodself! :)

Right now the list is:

Balu Sir, TVK Sir, Narayani ma'am, Sravna Sir - confirmed the date 22nd.

Praveen and myself - 50% chance! :decision:

Madame RR:

Make sure that Renuka does not make silmilar complaints, a la her 1995 visit, about any of the male members present at that meeting.

Dear Sir,

LOL!

I was not complaining about that guy in 1995 in bad way..didnt I say that I felt pity for him that he didnt actually watch the movie?

BTW I liked Chennai a lot in 1995 during visits....guys there are very nice even if they do not know you....they let you cut queue for anything and while lining up to buy movie tickets they are so sweet and say that "I will buy for you..no need to line up.."

So you see Chennai is a nice place.

So dont worry..I wont complain about anyone at all..in fact I might start ogling at you guys to wonder which guy is the hottest TB male of the forum!LOL

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

LOL!

I was not complaining about that guy in 1995 in bad way..didnt I say that I felt pity for him that he didnt actually watch the movie?

BTW I liked Chennai a lot in 1995 during visits....guys there are very nice even if they do not know you....they let you cut queue for anything and while lining up to buy movie tickets they are so sweet and say that "I will buy for you..no need to line up.."

So you see Chennai is a nice place.

So dont worry..I wont complain about anyone at all..in fact I might start ogling at you guys to wonder which guy is the hottest TB male of the forum!LOL

"which guy is the hottest TB male of the forum!"...

Will it be applicable to other gender too...??!!

TVK

"which guy is the hottest TB male of the forum!"...

Will it be applicable to other gender too...??!! ...
There is a proverb in Tamil: '(uLL)angaip puNNukku Adiyum vEndumO?'

'Is there any need for a mirror to see the wound in a palm?' - which means that the answer is very obvious!!
icon3.png

Dr Renuka

Your post # 105

Yeah I guess Chennai is full of chivalrous, handsome, horse-mounted princes in shining armor ever ready
to help a dainty damsel in distress.

And there goes TVK Sir : " Mama Mama in the Mall, Who's the Hottest of Them All .......... "

Oh! It's getting interesting. I think I'll let TVK Sir set the rules for the contest .But please no discussions on topics
like " Maya " / " Sidhanta " / " Vedanta " - Marlyn Monroe to Madonna, anything is OK.

Ok, 22nd seems the consensus - venue Palvakkam, at my place.

Looking forward to more responses - in the GD (only) of TBF.

Yay Yem

......... Ok, 22nd seems the consensus - venue Palvakkam, at my place.

Looking forward to more responses - in the GD (only) of TBF. ....
Dear A M Sir,

OK! But when you get enough responses, you may have to give the address of your sweet home by P M only!! :)

Dr Renuka

Your post # 105

Yeah I guess Chennai is full of chivalrous, handsome, horse-mounted princes in shining armor ever ready
to help a dainty damsel in distress.

And there goes TVK Sir : " Mama Mama in the Mall, Who's the Hottest of Them All .......... "

Oh! It's getting interesting. I think I'll let TVK Sir set the rules for the contest .But please no discussions on topics
like " Maya " / " Sidhanta " / " Vedanta " - Marlyn Monroe to Madonna, anything is OK.

Ok, 22nd seems the consensus - venue Palvakkam, at my place.

Looking forward to more responses - in the GD (only) of TBF.

Yay Yem

"I think I'll let TVK Sir set the rules for the contest"

Ha..Ha..Very nice way of eliminating the competitor..!!

TVK

Dear members,

As I have been mentioning many times in the forum, I have limited access to web/TB site. That should not let member(s) double-guess my plans. All I can say for the time being is that we are arriving in Chennai on the 15th and are expected to be in Tamil Nadu for about 10 days. But we have not made date-wise programme during our stay. Our experience is that we have not been able to stick to our plans due to change in circumstances. If 22nd is the possible date for everyone, we would try to accommodate it.

Greetings to everyone.

I understand the following regarding the get-together:

1. It is going to be on the 22nd at AM ji's house
2. Dr.Narayani, TVK sir, Sravna ji, A.Balu sir have confirmed attendance
3. Praveen ji and RR mam are probable attendees. Must I add Renu's name as well? :eyebrows:

I hope my understanding is correct but please forgive me if I have missed any name.
AM ji: Thank you again for this initiative. Please send me PM regarding the time, giving your address and phone number. I am looking forward to see our members.:party: The only member of TB forum I have met so far is VR mam and she has been an excellent host.:tea:

Last edited:
Thank you Mr. Siva for the musical evening we had,
with your lovely daughters and yourself singing breathtaking songs!
I sang a few of my grand father's compositions!
It was a lovely, informal and pleasant meet! :)

Greetings to everyone.

I understand the following regarding the get-together:

1. It is going to be on the 22nd at AM ji's house
2. Dr.Narayani, TVK sir, Sravna ji, A.Balu sir have confirmed attendance
3. Praveen ji and RR mam are probable attendees. Must I add Renu's name as well? :eyebrows:

I hope my understanding is correct but please forgive me if I have missed any name.
AM ji: Thank you again for this initiative. Please send me PM regarding the time, giving your address and phone number. I am looking forward to see our members.:party: The only member of TB forum I have met so far is VR mam and she has been an excellent host.:tea:

Will the get together also feature certain fermented beverages which were earlier presented as offerings to Hindu Gods?

Thank you Mr. Siva for the musical evening we had,
with your lovely daughters and yourself singing breathtaking songs!
I sang a few of my grand father's compositions!
It was a lovely, informal and pleasant meet! :)

I am trying to imagine this...Siva Ji singing..VR Ji singing..sounds so sweet.

VR ji..what song did you sing?

Wonder what song Siva ji sang.

So for the next meeting...at AM ji's house..who is going to sing?? and What songs??

This song is a nice song.

[video=youtube_share;orCiC9-p7yE]http://youtu.be/orCiC9-p7yE[/video]

Last edited:
You are really smitten, aren't you?

It is my general habbit of welcoming anyone irrespective of their status.. I will be very glad if more members participate.. and few members know ..the very first get-together was my brain child..

Smitten...??!!... Ha..Ha.. Let us see who will be smitten by whom..!!

TVK

Any confirmation..regarding Renuka Madam's participation..?

TVK

Dear TVK ji,

I would love to attend but its just not possible..I had just been to India in August 2013..but I do plan to go to Chennai sometime may be God knows when.

BTW is the most handsome man of the Forum attending??LOL

Dear TVK ji,

I would love to attend but its just not possible..I had just been to India in August 2013..but I do plan to go to Chennai sometime may be God knows when.

BTW is the most handsome man of the Forum attending??LOL

Do I get competition...??!!

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back