• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Get-together Dec 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir/Mam,

I only remember the following poem ‘The Brook’ by Alfred Tennyson:
[h=2]The Brook[/h]I come from haunts of coot and hern,
I make a sudden sally
And sparkle out among the fern,
To bicker down a valley.

By thirty hills I hurry down,
Or slip between the ridges,
By twenty thorpes, a little town,
And half a hundred bridges.

Till last by Philip's farm I flow
To join the brimming river,
For men may come and men may go,
But I go on forever.

I wish and pray that let such good thing viz ‘Get-together’ started with a good intention grow every year with more and more participation, lively exchange of thoughts, sharing of knowledge,etc
:)

Good day.

Dear Tmt RR

I guess you are correct - this thread has out-lived its utility. Please tell me whether I can close it
or whether Praveen Ji has to do it . .......
Dear A M Sir,
Let us not keep this thread dragging. :bump2:
You are the OP and so you have to request Praveen Ji to close it.
:lock1:
It shall be done!! .... :peace:

Thanks for posting the nice poem, Balu Sir.

I think the ball is in Balu's court - I mean the next probable get together!! ;)

Dear A M Sir,
Let us not keep this thread dragging. :bump2:
You are the OP and so you have to request Praveen Ji to close it.
:lock1:
It shall be done!! .... :peace:
I did not expect you all to run out of steam like this. I thought you would carry on until this december and hand over to somebody else. veterans are not behaving like veterans. LOL

Thanks for posting the nice poem, Balu Sir.

I think the ball is in Balu's court - I mean the next probable get together!! ;)

Mam,

I am more willing to organize ‘Get-together 2014’ with the fullest co-operation of all like minded members.

We will meet shortly.

Some members were unhappy when I gave the link for the get together pictures.
So, the best idea will be to contact through PM and decide the venue and date! :decision:

No publicity is the best policy! :thumb:

Some members were unhappy when I gave the link for the get together pictures.
So, the best idea will be to contact through PM and decide the venue and date! :decision:

No publicity is the best policy! :thumb:

Mam,

Well taken. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back