• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Get-together Dec 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear RR ji,

This song is for you!

Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;SuuypjzzqRw]http://youtu.be/SuuypjzzqRw[/video]

Dear RR ji,

Once I attended a talk given by a priest at a relative's house function.

The priest was explaining the significance of a conch.

He then explained that a conch is used several times in a persons life.

Then he asked the crowd when conch is used and one person said a small conch is used to feed a child the 1st few drops of milk and another said used in Poojas etc.

Then the priest said there is one more time when conch is used and no one answered.

Then I told him "I know..its used when Dandanaka music accompanies the conch during funerals"

I still remember the priest laughing when I said that.

Dear Renu,

It is a common to see the hero in movies threaten the villain, 'mavanE! ini unakku sanguthaan!' :rip:

Tmt RR

This line might scare you : Hero goes " Silent Ho Jao, Varna Violent Ho Jaoonga "

These chaps can get really funny at times !!!!!

Yay Yem

Dear Renu,

World is small, really! You know why? Yesterday, I had the pleasant surprise of meeting our forum member, who won

the 'most handsome guy' title, in a wedding hall which is very near by! It took a few seconds for him to recognize me!

He could not visit our sweet home due to lack of time! :)

Dear Renu,

World is small, really! You know why? Yesterday, I had the pleasant surprise of meeting our forum member, who won

the 'most handsome guy' title, in a wedding hall which is very near by! It took a few seconds for him to recognize me!

He could not visit our sweet home due to lack of time! :)

Dear RR ji,

Next time if you want him to recognize you instantly just shout MAYANANDA!

Then he will know who you are!LOL

Tmt RR

You remind me "Meeakshi Duraiswamy" - Sowcar Janaki in Thillu Mullu.

I guess we can expect you crawling up walls / ladders to get a look
at Mr Handsome.

Hope your 'Day Was Made' !!!!

Yay Yem

Dear A M Sir,

Adds one more nickname to me! You know that Mr. Handsome is a man of few words.

We greeted each other and he said he will visit our sweet home next time! That is it! :cool:

BTW, I am yet to learn the tricks of Spider-man (Spider-woman to be precise!)

This pic of Spiderkhan is for you, Renu!

srk-spiderman.jpg

===============================

And there is a Spider mAmA too... ;)

amitabh-spiderman.jpg

Source: Sigh-DERMAN

Dear Smt RR,

It was a pleasant surprise meeting you at the marriage function. I would have loved to come to your home but I will drop in some other time more leisurely. Sorry I took a few seconds to recognize you.I am really bad at quickly recognizing faces.

Dear Sravna Sir,

Ram was delighted when I told him that I met you! Welcome to our sweet home any time!

As Renu suggested, here after 'MAyAnandA' will be our code word!! :)

Dear Sravna Sir,

Ram was delighted when I told him that I met you! Welcome to our sweet home any time!

Sure Smt RR. Mayananda is not bad. Projects a respectable spiritual image.

Sure Smt RR. Mayananda is not bad. Projects a respectable spiritual image.

Dear Sravna,

I am disappointed!

How could you not recognize RR ji right away..its like me not able to recognize SRK!

You have to concentrate yaar..remember faces too.

Dear Sravna Sir,

Dear RR ji,

Imagine if you scream..MAYANANDA and then Sravna responds..right away everyone will start seeking his blessings!

Dear Sravna,

I am disappointed!

How could you not recognize RR ji right away..its like me not able to recognize SRK!

You have to concentrate yaar..remember faces too.

Dear Renuka,

That is not a fair comparison. I have met RR Ji only once. But for you to recognize SRK is different. Also, I think some people are not so good at recognizing faces.

Dear Renuka,

That is not a fair comparison. I have met RR Ji only once. But for you to recognize SRK is different. Also, I think some people are not so good at recognizing faces.

Dear Sravna,

There is no excuse!LOL

You are Mayananda..Maya is supposed to be aware of everything cos if we are not aware of everything how are we to delude anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back