• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Get-together Dec 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
VB Sir

In that case [in today's parlance] he'll become " COOL" ANANDA !

I guess jeans [ and other designer wear ] are worn under the Shoulder-to-Toe length
nighties [ full sleeves ] that Swamijis wear - may be any colour !

But Renu, I guess he is correct in his post # 699 - he's not dreaming of RR all the time !!

Yay Yem

Dear Sravna,

There is no excuse!LOL

You are Mayananda..Maya is supposed to be aware of everything cos if we are not aware of everything how are we to delude anyone?

Dear Renuka,

You are right I am aware of everything but I am not to reveal openly what all I know. People are taught by covert messages and when they put in the effort to understand reality sinks in better

Mam,

Addressing Sravna ji as
MAYANANDA may be okay in Forum, but in public, it will be a surprise bcos this declared most handsome Member will be in branded ‘t’ Shirt and Jeans!! Think about it??
:)

Dear Sir,

Jeans and T shirt should not be a problem..further more Indian public fall for anyone,..remember a movie where actor Vivek will fall into a river and had no garment and had to wear a Pavadai and when he wore a Pavadai everyone thought he is Padavai Swamiji from Himalayas.

So dont worry sir..if with a Pavadai itself people can fall..with Jeans and T shirt who wont fall for Mayananda??

dear sir,

jeans and t shirt should not be a problem..further more indian public fall for anyone,..remember a movie where actor vivek will fall into a river and had no garment and had to wear a pavadai and when he wore a pavadai everyone thought he is padavai swamiji from himalayas.

So dont worry sir..if with a pavadai itself people can fall..with jeans and t shirt who wont fall for mayananda??

டப்பு..டாப்பு..டகல்..டூப்பு..சமாச்சாரம்...

கலிகாலம்..இது நம் 'க்ராஹச்சாரம்'...

சீத்தாராம்..சீத்தாராம்..சீத்தாராம் ஜெய சீத்தாராம்..!!

Tvk

Dear Sir,

Jeans and T shirt should not be a problem..further more Indian public fall for anyone,..remember a movie where actor Vivek will fall into a river and had no garment and had to wear a Pavadai and when he wore a Pavadai everyone thought he is Padavai Swamiji from Himalayas.

So dont worry sir..if with a Pavadai itself people can fall..with Jeans and T shirt who wont fall for Mayananda??

Who is this Mayandi Mayananda whatever?

Ho ho Ashwin !

He has been 'adjudged' the Mr Handsome [ by the ladies ] of the Forum .
And, one of the 'judges' herself claims that she was not 'immediately recognised' by him !

Tch tch, such a pity ! See, that's the power of MAYA ! - It's there and yet not there. It is white and yet
it is black. It is bright and yet it is dark . It appears and yet you cannot see. It writes abstract stuff when
you surely can't make sense of it. It is the manifest and yet un-perceivable .

[ No no no, it definitely is not that all-knowing, self-proclaimed agnostic, septuagenarian, ]

If you still can't figure-out, ask Renu - she's a great disciple and follower of His Exhalted Holiness - a position that
an innocent Sheikh once assumed.

So, you are in the SEARCH - that's what spiritualism is all about - SEARCH !

Yay Yem

Ho ho Ashwin !

Tch tch, such a pity ! See, that's the power of MAYA ! - It's there and yet not there. It is white and yet
it is black. It is bright and yet it is dark . It appears and yet you cannot see. It writes abstract stuff when

Yay Yem

Sir,

Good one about MAYA.
:)

Regards

Ho ho Ashwin !

He has been 'adjudged' the Mr Handsome [ by the ladies ] of the Forum .
And, one of the 'judges' herself claims that she was not 'immediately recognised' by him !

[ No no no, it definitely is not that all-knowing, self-proclaimed agnostic, septuagenarian, ]

If you still can't figure-out, ask Renu - she's a great disciple and follower of His Exhalted Holiness - a position that
an innocent Sheikh once assumed.

So, you are in the SEARCH - that's what spiritualism is all about - SEARCH !

Yay Yem

Renu is a great disciple of a wig wearing deceased godman from Andhra. That godman is her personal Mayananda Mayandi whatever..He's dead, but she stil believes he 'lives on'..saighhhhhhh..oops typo..sighhhhh

......... That is not a fair comparison. I have met RR Ji only once. But for you to recognize SRK is different. Also, I think some people are not so good at recognizing faces.
Dear Sravna Sir,

No problem at all!
You are correct. Seeing someone for a short time will not register the face in the mind!

I could recognize you immediately because I prepared the 'get together album' and you have your photo

as your avtAr picture and not some other creature from the sea! :)

Dear Sravna Sir,

No problem at all!
You are correct. Seeing someone for a short time will not register the face in the mind!

I could recognize you immediately because I prepared the 'get together album' and you have your photo

as your avtAr picture and not some other creature from the sea! :)

Dear RR ji,

Tips to remember anyone.

Dont concentrate on the face alone.

Check out the person as a whole..observe the way he or she talks..any moles on face..any peculiar features etc.

I recently recognize a person whom I had seen only once when I was child aged 10.

I had gone to him once when I was a child when I was sick(he is a doctor).

I remembered that he had a protruding upper incisor tooth with a lop sided smile.

So when I went for a recent doctors meeting I saw an aged person with the same tooth and smile and I asked him "are you doctor so and so" and he said yes.

He asked me how could I remember him after so many years..I just smiled.. I could not tell him about his tooth!LOL

Dear Renu,

Unless a person has prominent feature/s, it is difficult to remember faces which are seen only once!

I saw a very learned Sanskrit scholar in my sister in law's house for a few minutes only! But I could recognize him

whenever I had a chance to meet him again! Reason: His prominent upper row of teeth.

P.S: You know that Mr. H gives dharshan to all of us in forum everyday by his avtAr pic. :cool:

Dear Renu,

Unless a person has prominent feature/s, it is difficult to remember faces which are seen only once!

I saw a very learned Sanskrit scholar in my sister in law's house for a few minutes only! But I could recognize him

whenever I had a chance to meet him again! Reason: His prominent upper row of teeth.

P.S: You know that Mr. H gives dharshan to all of us in forum everyday by his avtAr pic. :cool:

Dear RR ji,

Once I remembered a woman based on the size of an anatomical structure that would have put Pamela Anderson to shame.

So you see..keep eyes wide open..check out a person like how we do an autopsy.

Since young I would observe every feature in everyone..their gait..their speech..their hair..moles..smile..body structure etc.

Dear Sravna Sir,

Ram was delighted when I told him that I met you! Welcome to our sweet home any time!

As Renu suggested, here after 'MAyAnandA' will be our code word!! :)

RR,

Yesterday I had gone to a kutcheri. I thought you were the lady who was sitting next to my wife in the auditorium deeply engrossed in the "Seethamma Maayamma...." that was being rendered there. I got an idea and chanted Mayananda, Mayananda, Mayananda thrice like the open sesame manthra in the movie. I expected that lady to recognize the codeword and ask who I am. But nothing of that sort happened and she continued with her whatever it was. When I explained this code word to my wife she said I have gone mad because I spend a lot of my time with the computer. LOL.

Dear Vaagmi Sir,

Proves that there exist seven persons of same resemblance. :)

P.S: Please send your pic to me; then I can chant 'MAyAnandhA' thrice, if I happen to see someone like you in another concert! :spy:

RR,

That will be a dangerous experiment. Say I give my photo and it is also seen by some one who casually visits here and who thinks I need to be taught a lesson or two. He chants mayananda thrice and as soon as I identify myself, he gives a left hook followed by a right hook and I come home nursing a bloody broken nose. My wife will ban the computer from my home lock stock and barrel for the rest of my life time and will put me in the doghouse for the rest of the week. LOL.

Once bitten; twice shy - How very correct!

I will not write anything about 2014 get together, if at all there is one!

All messages would be sent by PM and that is it! :typing:

Dear Tmt RR

I guess you are correct - this thread has out-lived its utility. Please tell me whether I can close it
or whether Praveen Ji has to do it .

2014 Get-together - Nah, not me either.

Yay Yem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back