• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First Tithi/anniversary of my father' death calculator

CHITHRAI MONTH SUKLA PAKSHA AEKAADASI THITHI . THIS YEAR IT FALLS ON 03-05-2020.

CHITHRAI MONTH SUKLA PAKSHA AEKAADASI THITHI . THIS YEAR IT FALLS ON 03-05-2020.

Sir.,

We have another clarification, my relatives side told we are missed to give a first thithi because it falls on 04.04.2020...
if we going to give this thithi 03-05-2020 is they called (retipu month)...

We have confused because of that...kindly clarify this sir.

Hi Sir,
Good Evening!
Can you help me in finding the correct day to give devasam for my father who died last year on 26th May 2019 around 08:30 PM IST.
As per the thithi it is vaikasi theipirai Astami. but in 2020 we have 2 - theipirai Astami in Vaikasi. 15/05 and 13/06.

Please suggest which is the right day to give devasam.

sir, kindly see in your panchangam sraatha thithi column . it will be mentioned as sraa.thithi. what is the thithi there in your panchangam. only on 13-/6 you can see sratha thithi as astami. on 15/5 it is written as sunya thithi in the sratha thithi column. so you have to do only on 13/6..

Hi, Good Day sir. My brother passed away on 3rd August 2016...in between the time 12 pm to 1 pm in Klang, Sealngor, Malaysia. Can you please tell me the thithi for this year sir? Thank you in advance

sir, kindly see in your panchangam sraatha thithi column . it will be mentioned as sraa.thithi. what is the thithi there in your panchangam. only on 13-/6 you can see sratha thithi as astami. on 15/5 it is written as sunya thithi in the sratha thithi column. so you have to do only on 13/6..
Sir, Thanks alot for the confirmation.

Dear Sir

My auntie passed away on 23rd May, 2019, early morning 6.00am in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Kindly let me know the tithi anniversary for this year.

Thanks
Thinaharan

sir...i have 3 brothers and a living mom...who should perform tge thiti for my dad's death anniversary...will be glad to know eagerly..tq

Hello Sir, our grandmother passed away on Dec 14, 2019 at 3:30 PM in Chennai. Could you please let us know when should we perform the 1st year Tithi?

pleasae search in your panchangam karthikai month krishna paksham dvithiyai thithi is the sraththa thithi. which date comes in december. 2nd 2020. is it correct. from prathamai thithi after full moon upto amavasai is krishna paksham, from the next thithi after new moon upta full moon is sukla paksham.

Hello,

My father passed away on November 20th, 2019 between 2:45am-3:30am in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. Can you please tell me my fathers first tithi?

Thank you.

Hello Sir,

My father died on 2nd dec 2019 (subramanya shasti) morning between 10 to 10.30 am, When should I give thithi for him.Could you please help me to give thithi for him next year.

Many thanks,

sir, you have written 2nd dec 2019 subramania shashti. only november 2nd was skandha shashti. not dec. if it is 2nd november it is aipasi month sukla paksham shashti thithi if it is dec month karthikai month sukla paksha shashti thithi.
aipasi month sukla paksha shashti was on 21st october 2020. karthikai month sukla paksha shashti will be on 20th november 2020.

sir, you have written 2nd dec 2019 subramania shashti. only november 2nd was skandha shashti. not dec. if it is 2nd november it is aipasi month sukla paksham shashti thithi if it is dec month karthikai month sukla paksha shashti thithi.
aipasi month sukla paksha shashti was on 21st october 2020. karthikai month sukla paksha shashti will be on 20th november 2020.
2nd december 2019 sir tell me date of first death anniversary.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-30-20-03-23-664_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-30-20-03-23-664_com.android.chrome.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 402
Dear Sir,

My Father passed away in the accident, We don't know the exact date and time.. the accident might be from 13/12/2004 - 22:00 to 14/12/2004 - 03:00am.. Is it any chance to get the clear thithi..

Moreover, we have performed the first anniversary in chennai.. after that, i was away from the India.. not able to perform yearly thithi..

I would like to know the procedures to perform annual thithi.. and any other process should we need to do..

Regards,
Chandran Babu

Hi everyone,

My father died on 20th May 2015 morning around 9 - 9:30am. I know its Thrithiyai tithi (Waxing moon). I would like to know the anniversary date for this year 2021.

Hi my father passed away on 18.4.2016 at 7.52pm. I did the tidhi every year. This year I missed the tidhi in April. when should I do the tidhi if I want to do it in May or June ?

Latest ads

Back