• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First Tithi/anniversary of my father' death calculator

dsuresh

Hello Sir/Madam
My Mother died on (English Calendar) 8th Jan 2018, Monday at 7:30PM in Chennai. Her birth Natchathiram is Revathi. When should I keep her first Thithi and time please?

seenubme

Hello sir,

My mother passed away on Feb 6th 2018 @ 10:50 PM. When is the tidhi/ first anniversary ritual to be done as a elder son? Please advise.

Thanks.

kgopalan

thai month krishna paksham sapthami thithi 27-01-2019. monthly sodakumpam and masyam and oona masyam. first annivarsery falls on 27-01-2019. then next day if your mother expired as sumangali --you have to do udhaka shanthi and navagraha homam on 28th and on 29th sumangali praarthanai must be done.

seenubme

Thank you sir for quick reply. I got the wrong date in earlier post. my apologies. Correct date mother passed away was Feb 7th 2018 11:45PM. Please advise.

Thanks for the quick reply.

kgopalan

Thank you sir for quick reply. I got the wrong date in earlier post. my apologies. Correct date mother passed away was Feb 7th 2018 11:45PM. Please advise.

Thanks for the quick reply.
thai month krishna paksham ashtami thithi. 28-01-2019.

Dear sir,

I would like to know the death tithi for my father in law to perform prayers 2019.
Death date: 7/1/2006
time: 12.20am - Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Ashtami, Shuklam paksha.

Thank you.

Rgrds,
Thainmollie

Hari Babu

Dear Sir,

My mother passed away on Jan 27th 2018 @ 3.30 AM. When is the tithi/first-anniversary ritual to be done? Please advise.

Thank you

Regards,
Hari Babu

Manigandanbabu2

Hi, Could anyone please help me to find my father's first devasam. he passed away on 28.4.2018 @ 7.30 pm. Location: Chennai . Thanks in Advance

ragul1602

Dears,
My father Passed Away on Date :19.03.2014 Time: 11:45 PM at Madurai. May i know this year 2019 when i have to do thithi..Please help and kindly let me know this year 2019 date...

Advance Thank you...

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts