• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First Tithi/anniversary of my father' death calculator

Dears,
My father Passed Away on Date :19.03.2014 Time: 11:45 PM at Madurai. May i know this year 2019 when i have to do thithi..Please help and kindly let me know this year 2019 date...

Advance Thank you...

Dear Sir,

This is Dr Nandha Kumar,

May I know the date for my wife Tithi/Anniversary for 2019?

Passed Away on : Date : 25-06-2010 & Time : 13.09pm

Thank you very much for your help and kindness sir.

My Brother passed away on May 10th 2019 at 6:10pm after road accident in Trichy. 4 days later my father died on 14th May, 2019 around 4:30pm in the same town due to illness and/or after shock. Please help me to find out both their thithi as well any custom which I should follow for two deaths that happens in 4 days apart.
Many Thanks,

Hello Sir

My father passed away at Pondicherry on 27-09-1996. Could you please help to give thithi date for this year 2019?

Thanks and Regards,
saravanane

Dear Sir,

First fall am really thanks to you for this excellent help.

My Father was Passed away on 21-12-2018 time - 11.45 am and May I know the first tithi/ Anniversary date.
we are living in UK , so if i get the date of thithi will be getting a huge help to plan to travel to India .

Thanks & Regard,

Dear Mr kgopalan
My father's thidhi normally comes on Margazhi Kirishna Paksha Panchami (generally along with Thiyagaraja aaradhanai day) This year there is no Krishna paksga panchami in Margazhi and immediate one comes on Thai Ponagal day only When am I to conduct divasam Some suggestion is Ekadhasi and some suggest that I can do it on Dec 16, in Karthigai itself since Dhakshinayanam is important Please advice
Regards
SPR

maarkali month krishna paksham thruthiyai thithi. 25-12-2018 is the first death annivaersari. thila homam at rameswaram should be done.

Hi

My father passed away on 4th January 2018 evening 7.15 PM. Kindly let me know his death anniversary for this year.

Thanks
Vin

Dear Mr kgopalan
My father's thidhi normally comes on Margazhi Kirishna Paksha Panchami (generally along with Thiyagaraja aaradhanai day) This year there is no Krishna paksga panchami in Margazhi and immediate one comes on Thai Ponagal day only When am I to conduct divasam Some suggestion is Ekadhasi and some suggest that I can do it on Dec 16, in Karthigai itself since Dhakshinayanam is important Please advice
Regards
SPR
you have to do on 16-12-2019.

Dear Sir,

This is Yuva

May I know the date for my Father in Law First Tithi/Anniversary.

Passed Away date and Time - 10-12-2018 & 3.30 am

kindly do needful.
yuva - 99450 76746

Hello gopalan sir...

Need ur help. My mom died on jan 2nd 2019 at 11 15 pm. When should i do the death anniversary rituals

Pls reply.
Thnks in advance

see in the panchangam markali month krishna paksham dwadasi thithi.
from pournami to amavasai krishna paksham. from amavasai to pournami sukla paksham.
23-12-2019. is the thithi date.

from pournami to amavasai krishna paksham. from amavasai to pournami sukla paksham.
Thank u sir fr the immediate reply. Bcs few ppl had confused me saying death anniversary need to be done based on de nakshatra on de death date accrding to which which its anusham nakshatram. So the death anniversary to be done on the date wen the same star falls. N they said its 24/12/2019.So i am confused shld i follow star or thithi for calculating death anniversary. Please advise. Waiting fr ur valuable suggestion.

see in your panchangam there ill be one coloumn sraa thithi which means sratha thithi. In markali month krishna paksham dwadSI HITHI IN THE COLUMN SRATHTHA THITHI. you must do only on thithi basis.

Latest ads

Back