• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First Tithi/anniversary of my father' death calculator

Dr Nandha Kumar

Hi, Good Day sir. My brother passed away on 3rd August 2016...in between the time 12 pm to 1 pm in Klang, Sealngor, Malaysia. Can you please tell me the thithi for this year sir? Thank you in advance

sir, kindly see in your panchangam sraatha thithi column . it will be mentioned as sraa.thithi. what is the thithi there in your panchangam. only on 13-/6 you can see sratha thithi as astami. on 15/5 it is written as sunya thithi in the sratha thithi column. so you have to do only on 13/6..
Sir, Thanks alot for the confirmation.

Thinaharan

Dear Sir

My auntie passed away on 23rd May, 2019, early morning 6.00am in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Kindly let me know the tithi anniversary for this year.

Thanks
Thinaharan

ramy

sir...i have 3 brothers and a living mom...who should perform tge thiti for my dad's death anniversary...will be glad to know eagerly..tq

kgopalan

eldest brother must do the dads death anniversary. from next year onwards 3 brothers must do separately every year .

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts