• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Elderly parent staying alone in Chennai. Any organization to take care of final days until family comes from abroad?

What if the poster is the sole breadwinner with toddlers who are challenged, in school in the USA?
Do you advise him to abandon his family in the USA? Do you advise him to quit his job and be destitute in India to take care of his mother? Will his mother want him to do that? The days of Srvanakumar are gone. Some of us are from that era and do not understand the present reality.

As I wrote before, we are giving a solution without understanding all the facts. The op did not give us a complete analysis of his situation. We can ask for it before sermonizing. If we do not have all the facts, just stick to the facts we know, and answer them as best as we can. Nothing more.
Dear Prasad ji...its just this.
No one is judging him..but only giving suggestions.

I myself did say in my post that get live in help.
When it comes to death we might never know who goes first.
So its best that both the young and old are well taken cared of.

Btw the days of Sharvankumar isnt over.
Take a look, this man is fulfilling his parents desire to attend the annual Kavadiya Kanwar yatra.

What if the poster is the sole breadwinner with toddlers who are challenged, in school in the USA?
Do you advise him to abandon his family in the USA? Do you advise him to quit his job and be destitute in India to take care of his mother? Will his mother want him to do that? The days of Srvanakumar are gone. Some of us are from that era and do not understand the present reality.

As I wrote before, we are giving a solution without understanding all the facts. The op did not give us a complete analysis of his situation. We can ask for it before sermonizing. If we do not have all the facts, just stick to the facts we know, and answer them as best as we can. Nothing more.
what are you talking ? Judging from his mother’s age (87 years) , he should be around 55-60 years old ! Your arguments are not valid. If a post comes on a public platform , you cannot expect all answers that will remove that person’s guilt and make him feel okay. One should be able to take all views and a take a decision that your conscience says right. Guilt should not be passed onto others. I am also little curious of your reactions to this post.

Latest ads

Back