• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

14-year-old boy's unique smart wristband to monitor the elderly wins award

prasad1

"Every 30 seconds a person in the world develops Alzheimer's disease. It is similar to forgetfulness in which the disease destroys memory and other brain functions. My grandmother was one amongst many who was suffering from this disease. She used to wander away from the house and get lost without the notice of her caregiver," he told ANI, adding that irregular health checkups were also a common phenomenon.

"So to solve the problem, I created a wristband which monitors the patient's health conditions like the pulse rate, body temperature and alerts the caregiver through a mobile app if the patient starts wandering," he said.

The mobile app also displays the vital statistics of the patient and sends them to the concerned doctor.

"My ambition is to create and innovate more such projects and devices which would be helpful for the country. I am very happy and honoured to receive this award. Although I have received many awards earlier, this is very special to me as the Government has recognized my skills and I think that this award is going to give a boost to my future projects and innovations," he said.

The Bal Shakti Puraskar is given to children across the country to recognize exceptional achievements in various fields including innovation, scholastic achievements, social service, arts and culture, sports and bravery.

Hemesh Chadalavada is among 32 applicants from across the country who have been recognised under different categories.

Hindustantimes.com

It is interesting Where can we get more details of it?
like features, purchase point ,price etc in case one wants or recommend to someone?

Latest ads

Back