• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dilemma Of Being Half Brahmin

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some who slyly press thumbs down without having the courage to reveal themselves. These have nothing useful to offer.

There are some who slyly press thumbs down without having the courage to reveal themselves. These have nothing useful to offer.

I have been getting a spree of thumbs down off late.
I guess a new avatar just descended to earth.

ஆதார்கார்ட் காட்டாத மெம்பரின் தம்ப்ஸ்டௌனுக்கு
ஆதாரம் காணல் அரிது.

Last year, my neighbour lady smiled at me and had a brief chat. She told me that she is on the look out for a well educated bride

for her son. I said, 'nalla vishayam!'. Then she asked me, 'Enunga! unga sondha bandhaththula edhachchum poNNu irukkudhA?

BrAmin-nAlum engaLukkup paravAyilla!' I was totally :shocked: - To what level we have descended!! :sad:

Could not help laughing at this post.

But we must remember that gounders, thevars naikars etc are probably the ruling communities of TN. Brahmins were just ministers etc... a step less. It is only recently, I think, after the advent of the english that brahmins feel that they have been elevated to the top strata of the social ladder due to their ability to grasp the english language well.

So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back