• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Cultural Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sri Hariharan, Sri LQ Ji and Sri Silverfox,

I agree with all of you on your comments about Sowbhagyavathi Chintana Ji. She combines remarkable intelligence with wisdom that usually comes only with age!

Oh dear! I am getting a little overwhelmed by the flurry of compliments.

Thank you for your kind words Sri KRS. It is a pleasure to be on debating terms with you. I am honored.

I thank Sri Hariharan for his kind words. I am like a quarter filled vessel with water. I always slash and roll, trying to tell the world what little I know. I know a wee bit about a lot of things and not a lot about a lot of things.

I thank Sri Silverfox and other founders of this Forum for giving me the opportunity to show off my ignorance!

Pranams,
KRS

My thanks are in order too -

- to my fellow admin members for trusting me with the responsibility to moderate this forum almost solely

- to my intellectual fellow posters for giving me a chance to write something intelligent (and not get intimidated - I have faced that reaction frequently much to my consternation)

- to those of you who question me - I am always humbled by the chance to search within myself

- to the realization that the only true lasting privilege is the opportunity to serve HIM/HER. (I believe I am getting a chance to do that through this forum)

- but most of all to that unknown force that caused me to become a part of this effort, giving me a chance to vent and share my thoughts and ideas on an issue that has evoked a myriad range of emotions in me over the past several years (my experience with being at the receiving end of reservation policy is quite recent in my memory) - sadness (at Brahmins' plight), pride (at their achievements against all odds), annoyance at my helplessness, the impatience to get everybody to know what I understand, confusions about how to achieve victory without agression or hatred...the list is ad infinitum.

So, thank you!

Regards,
Chintana

Last edited:
I seem to have unknowingly stirred a storm in the tea cup or shall we say, tsunami in the henna-pot ?

Hope I am not causing concern to the elders and wiser by my habit of sometimes breaking into urdu poetry.

I seem to have unknowingly stirred a storm in the tea cup or shall we say, tsunami in the henna-pot ?

All is well that ends well, I suppose.

Hope I am not causing concern to the elders and wiser by my habit of sometimes breaking into urdu poetry.

Elder? - not me!

Dear members,

I, R.RAMESH, searching a BRAHMIN POOR IYER GIRL for my youngest brother, who is 36 and doing his own business and earning 15 to 20,000 and having own house at chennai and no encumberances. All brothers & sisters got married and well settled. We are not interested in horoscope match also. NO EXPECTATIONS/NO DEMANDS.

If anybody interested, you can call me on my mobile 94446 29700 and my email ID [email protected] and my residence no.044-22234517.

Regards

R RAMESH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back