• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Broad Street racist attack in UK leaves taxi driver with broken jaw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broad Street racist attack leaves taxi driver with broken jaw - Birmingham Mail

Police have released CCTV images of three men wanted over a racist attack on a Birmingham taxi driver.

The victim pulled up outside a club in Broad Street in Birmingham city centre after being flagged down by a group of men.

The men asked to go to Smethwick but refused to pay the fare in advance when asked by the driver.

The men then attacked the cab and shouting racist insults at the driver, who tried to get out of the car and flag down help.

But after leaving the vehicle he was punched repeatedly, suffering a broken jaw and severe bruising.

Detective Constable Sarah McDonnell, said: “Due to the language used during the attack, we are treating this as racially motivated.

“We take all reports of hate crime extremely seriously. It it will not be tolerated and we are determined to bring those responsible to justice.

“Despite numerous inquiries at the scene − speaking to witnesses and gathering CCTV - we are yet to identify those behind the assault.

“We are now keen to speak to the men circled in these images as we believe they may have information relevant to our investigation. I would urge anyone who knows their identity to call us.”

The incident happened on about 3am on August 2 in Broad Street.

Now the UK police & the local Birmingham Mail news itself is calling it a racist attack due to the language used, our India media fools are calling is as "suspected racist attack". Astonishing slave mentality !!

Now the UK police & the local Birmingham Mail news itself is calling it a racist attack due to the language used, our India media fools are calling is as "suspected racist attack". Astonishing slave mentality !!

Sir,

Such things do happen all around the world.

There are some who don’t seem to have the habit of looking at the mirror at all. lol

There is one member in this Forum who will be very curiously looking for news everyday against ‘our mother land’ or ‘our culture’ and if there is news on such topic, he will immediately grab the opportunity, thank the God for the same and shall waste not a single second to post a thread with a victory sign.

We can only feel pity for them and need the bear them either by ignoring their threads and postings or to keep insisting glories of our motherland and its culture.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
For some, one in a million incident in India is a serious rape, but one in ten thousand in the civilized adopted land is a stray insignificant incident.

VB JI - Absolutely agree with your observations !! LOL !! Cheers,

Who are you guys talking about yaar?

Why only share juicy news among both of you..tell me also yaar..nice to "gossip" with you guys!

I thought only females gossiped..but now males too have taken up some estrogen!LOL

So tell me yaar..which member you guys are talking about..dont keep secrets from the rest of us.

Tell..tell..cant wait!

Who are you guys talking about yaar?

Why only share juicy news among both of you..tell me also yaar..nice to "gossip" with you guys!

I thought only females gossiped..but now males too have taken up some estrogen!LOL

So tell me yaar..which member you guys are talking about..dont keep secrets from the rest of us.

Tell..tell..cant wait!

Renukaji,

It becomes then a no holds barred vitriolic fight! Let us avoid it! Let us maintain decency & decorum in this forum!

Renukaji,

It becomes then a no holds barred vitriolic fight! Let us avoid it! Let us maintain decency & decorum in this forum!

I am very decent..I am asking ever so politely.

Why should we talk indirectly?

Today itself there was an indirect post which I knew was about me and I gladly answered it.Jaykay was talking about me in one post but he was trying to be indirect!LOL

I have no problems with anyone mentioning my name..anyone can ask me questions and I will gladly answer provided the question is within the scope of Forum rules.

I prefer direct approach in life..why go thru the back door to open the front door of the house?

So dont worry..I am very diplomatic.

Decorum and Decency is my middle name!LOL

I am just trying to find out who the latest gossip is all about!..I know its not me..but even then lets wait for Entertainment..Entertainment.. Entertainment!LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back