• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Be a human by deeds instead of name human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

This morning, I received an email that shook me to the extreme.

I created a slide show presentation and have uploaded it on the site to share with you all here.

Please go though the link below to go through the slides. Please click on the right bottom of the frame labeled as "Full" to view the slides fitting your computer screen fully.

Without fail, please pass on the link to every one you guys know…

Kfc

ravi,

seen this and many others like this. reality of this world.

just a side story here. in a nearby two, the local spca had 190 cats and dogs lodged. by mistake a few of them who had ringworm were allowed to mix with the other animals and a few humans.

ringworm is contagious.

as a preventive measure, 90 of the animals were killed.

the public found out and heavy duty protests were made. as a result, 100 animals were saved, and expensive ringworm treatment is being given to them, at the home of volunteer adoptees.

it takes all to make up the world.

To C.Ravi, I have comea cross a viedo clipings on Cow and sheep slaughter, very cruelity to the animals and birds. When people will stop this filling their stomach.s.r.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back