• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Astrological software that follows the pambu panchangam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Would anyone say by which astrological software free to erect birth chart using vakya panchanga or asal no.28 pampu panchanga which is widely used in Tamil Nadu.
I do not want recommendation of kanitha panchanga.
Jhora, i thought it , would help me, but it does not .
Would anybody suggest a free software that is exactly following the asal no.28. I also wrote to manonmani press to develop one.

Hi, Would anyone say by which astrological software free to erect birth chart using vakya panchanga or asal no.28 pampu panchanga which is widely used in Tamil Nadu.
I do not want recommendation of kanitha panchanga.
Jhora, i thought it , would help me, but it does not .
Would anybody suggest a free software that is exactly following the asal no.28. I also wrote to manonmani press to develop one.

vAkya panchAngam is not accepted as correct although many people still take it to be very reliable. The position of planets are calculated for each year in the case of some vAkya panchAngams and so it will be difficult to develop software covering a long period. I therefore feel that it will be difficult for you to get any such software. You may have to cast horoscopes manually only.

Hi, Thanks . But do you thing the kanitha software is correct. I do not think so. It takes the movement of planets of all planets and give you the choice to choose real or reel rahu kethu positions. Moreover, it is cumbersome calculations that divide the houses on the basis of degress. Is there any online site for this purpose, atleast.
The pambu panchang is still used by many for all purposes. May be that kanitha panchanga has details minute, in that, but asal no28 is simple to understand, that it gives one rasi or one bhava

Hi, Thanks . But do you thing the kanitha software is correct. I do not think so. It takes the movement of planets of all planets and give you the choice to choose real or reel rahu kethu positions. Moreover, it is cumbersome calculations that divide the houses on the basis of degress. Is there any online site for this purpose, atleast.
The pambu panchang is still used by many for all purposes. May be that kanitha panchanga has details minute, in that, but asal no28 is simple to understand, that it gives one rasi or one bhava

What are Rahu Kethus ?.......... Apart from Paambu story?

"asal no28 is simple to understand, that it gives one rasi or one bhava" .............

If the concept of "Ayanaamsa" is not understood means it will be difficult to understand the very concept of "Thirk kanitham"
Are the "houses" and "Rasis" are one and the same?

People of Tirunelveli ,Tuticorin, Arcod, Coimbatore districts follow different panchaangams.

"drikgaNitam" as it is called, is the accepted basis for astrology today. vAkya system used to be taken as correct and unerring, before Independence. But in those days there were hundreds, if not thousands of panchAngams in use in various parts (even villages, districts!) of the country. A government sponsored expert committee studied everything and recommended that drikgaNitam should be the one accepted with Lahiri Ayanamsa as the standard one. BTW I hope you know about ayanamsa well.

In the ultimate analysis astrology will also be like a vengkAyam, as the Mr. unmentionable of this forum used to say, about our scriptures!

Hi, all
Please give me the solution. I want to know the existence of software for vakya system.
I know about both the system, and i follow the great old system, though it may not be relevant for others.
Rahu means Mean rahu and real rahu in drikanitha ok. May be it lacks what the modern and western astrolgoly has. But so many are following this panchanga.
It is simple in the sense, that one rasi is one bhava. and also, a same rasi contains two bhavas , or one planet extend to other rasi. These are minute calculations ofcourse.
Pl give me a link to erect birth chart using vakya panchanga. Are all those softwares that talk about ancient vedic astrology follow drikanitha. I do not think so.
the merits and demerits of the system is not the point of concern. But i want to try astrology software that follows this panchanga or nearer to it.

Hi, all
Please give me the solution. I want to know the existence of software for vakya system.
I know about both the system, and i follow the great old system, though it may not be relevant for others.
Rahu means Mean rahu and real rahu in drikanitha ok. May be it lacks what the modern and western astrolgoly has. But so many are following this panchanga.
It is simple in the sense, that one rasi is one bhava. and also, a same rasi contains two bhavas , or one planet extend to other rasi. These are minute calculations ofcourse.
Pl give me a link to erect birth chart using vakya panchanga. Are all those softwares that talk about ancient vedic astrology follow drikanitha. I do not think so.
the merits and demerits of the system is not the point of concern. But i want to try astrology software that follows this panchanga or nearer to it.

I have so far not come across any such software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back